[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women cannot be robo-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Christine_Chubbuck[1].jpg (80KB, 1390x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Christine_Chubbuck[1].jpg
80KB, 1390x1080px
women cannot be robo-
>>
authentic tape when?
>>
ooga booga where da footage at
>>
She's was holding out for a Chad to impregnate her. She could have had any robot sire her children.
>>
>>34788281
This, imagine the strong jaw your kids would have.
>>
>>34788123
Would you have dated her, /r9k/?
>>
>>34788281
she was too autismo for social interactions and the one guy she finally asked out was with her best friend
>>
>one female commits suicide over her autismo and lonlieness
>songs written about her, remembered for decades to come, people always talking about how they wished they could save her
>10 robots commit suicide for the same reason every month
>Lol suck it up male suicide isn't an epidemic just be yourself bro
>>
File: killme.png (147KB, 429x611px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
147KB, 429x611px
was in an /r9k/ tinychat once and people were calling me a chad and calling me a normie because I was /fit/.

>KHV at 23
>never had friends growing up
>people instantly know I'm a virgin once they talk to me
>normies will never accept because I'm too weird
>robots will never accept me because they think I'm a chad

I wish I had the courage of chubbuck to just end it all
>>
>>34788123
>DUDE LOOK AT ME GIVE ME ATTENTION

just another roastie
>>
>>34788244
this

liveleak only has very shitty quality black and white from the negatives or some shit, didn't it air live in color?
>>
File: Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
Left was 24 years old.

Right was 27 years old.
>>
>>34788554
i can respect fitness because you need to work your ass off for it. you're ok with me, bb.
t. wizard
>>
>>34788123
She couldn't reduce her standards even an inch and chad didn't want her.

Also that black and white video is fake shit.
>>
>>34788707
fitness is just another avenue for autism for me. theres actually quite a few robots in a gym if you know what to look for.

>go to gym just to be around people and qt females without having to actually talk to them
>lift for 2-3 hours and temporarily forget that you're a KHV
>don't go on fridays or saturdays so it looks like i have a life
>>
>>34788775
>2-3 hours
per session or over the course of the week? i wish i had that much free time but i need to bang out my sessions in an hour which really leaves only 45 minutes for working out at a time.
i wish someone would have told me that 9-5 was a lie and it's more like 8-6
>>
>>34788123

Creepy, was just looking her up before I saw this thread
>>
>>34788634
>>34788244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7oHWONq0c
>>
>>34788808
2-3 hours per session
stretch before and after takes up about 30 minutes
another 30 minutes autistically staring into space between sets
at least 1 hour of actual lifting
shower for 5 minutes
get dressed
sit in car for 10 minutes thinking about life
>>
>>34788288
Is there actually any merit to selecting a strong-jawed woman to mate with so your son might also have a strong jaw?

I would have mated with her.
I believe we would have made good looking children.
>>
>>34789037
If you haven't, read up on the arguments for why generally you shouldn't be stretching before a work out. The info is out there

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22316148
>>
>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man.
>Her brother Greg later recalled several times she had gone out with a man before moving to Sarasota

But it literally "didn't count" for her.
>>
>>34789157
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22316148
i don't do static stretches. I do dynamic stretching as seen in Joe Francos limber 11 (google it) at home I do static stretches but never before lifting.
>>
>>34789345
Cool. I've tried to find dynamic stretches to do but I'm always afraid I've got the wrong ones so I just don't stretch. I'll check out the thing you mentioned
>>
>>34788970
but you couldn't record anything in 1974?
how? i want to believe this is real but the tech wasn't there as far as i know.

after googling tape recording was invented in 1956. maybe.?
>>
>>34788554
really wish I could find someone like you. I'm also autistic about my skincare/weight/hygiene so I look a lot nicer than the typical nutcase who can't relate to other people.

>tfw no outwardly normal but internally robot bf
>>
>>34789166
She probably ghosted him because he wasn't Chad enough for her.
>>
File: 1486788996859.jpg (38KB, 862x622px) Image search: [Google]
1486788996859.jpg
38KB, 862x622px
>>34788970
>believing this shit

Cmon lads. This is obviously a fake.
>>
>>34788123
JESUS CHRIST

MINE EYES MINE EYES
>>
>>34788970
>>34789448
It's fake. The audio wouldn't work like that. The sound of her hitting the desk is way to loud and way to clear.
>>
>>34789448
Not sure on the authenticity of the tape but you could definitely record TV on a tape in 1974. I've seen shit from '69.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.