[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>paying for poison

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1401896847431.jpg (238KB, 778x842px) Image search: [Google]
1401896847431.jpg
238KB, 778x842px
"I used to sell drugs because if you take enough drugs, the only way you can support your habit is to sell to others. However, I did notice that among my clients I liked the pot users the most because their lives never went anywhere. They remained customers forever. I hate to burst your bubble, but I am going to be frank with you now. If you are a marijuana smoker, I would vastly prefer you switch to heroin, and here is why. Heroin will take you down faster and you can then pick yourself up and start your life. Marijuana is the drug of illusion. It creates the illusion that you are thinking great thoughts and doing great things while you are sitting on the sofa growing a beard".
>>
Life is good if you think it's good. Pot smokers have it the best.
>>
woow. guess one drug dealers testimony really changes the paradigm, huh.
>>
>YES YES GOYIM
>KEEP TO THE ALCOHOL
>ONLY 14.99 SHEKELS
>>
>>34787714
Yeah H is a gnarly one man it works for a little while and then you literally are walking through hell and its not a game at all

For the amount of high you get traded with how long recovery actually takes, and I don't mean not being physically addicted, I mean all the changes in brain structure and nervous system functioning

It is not fucking worth it, I love it though.. what can I say

>t. Had to deal to support my habit
>>
>>34787714
But I agree

Fuck weed, that shit is childish, I wound up growing out of it and seeing it for what it actually was

A numbing agent, just give me the dope, at least I know what I am doing to myself then
>>
>>34787782
How about just don't do drugs? I don't understand why people find it so hard.
>>
Acid users last forever too OP.
Don't buy into the desire diminishes with use meme. Psychedelics are forever. Any intelligent person gets cognitive euphoria from them that is superior to even opiates.
Plus acid users are smart and eccentric. They are usually also productive members of society, probably artists writers or philosophers.
>>
>be adult
>don't do drugs
What is so hard about this?
>>
Dude, heroin is like, better, because it brings you down before you go back up, dude.
>>
>>34787813
>people keep peddling research chemicals as "acid"
>legit LSD nowhere to be found
>>
>>34787813
you mean being a delusional spiritualist who seriously believes their hallucinatory experiences have profound inner meaning. Or should I say, borderline psychotic proto-schizophrenic?

Yeah man! Bring on those bad trips and insane ideas that long term users all coincidentally have! That's a really good idea, being unemployed and a "philosopher" who fixates on trees in the woods for hours but can't solve a single math problem is a great career choice!
>>
>>34787714
what is the source of this quote
>>
>>34787808
Its not about it being hard

Doing drugs is the definition of being childish, but some you have to learn that through experience, some people are just natural risk takers and enjoy the stimulation because it actually calms them down.. some people are just different that way

But we all learn eventually to put them down.. some people don't though, and its sad.
>>
>>34787843
Being an adult fucking sucks ass if you havent noticed and you have to take any chance that you have at not settling into fucking mediocrity

I stand by that statement whole heartedly
>>
>>34787867
I refute the statement that drug use is even remotely logical, its not for society.. it is for the individual user

You can have some pretty profound experiences not that they would be relatable in any practical way, but for you it can be really fucking cool to actually feel like you understand what you are.. if only for a fleeting moment

Its not for the weak hearted, smarter people tend to do drugs anyway.. that's a known fact.

Stupid people get mad about this because they know its true, they also don't understand it.
>>
This is a robot board. I don't care that weed will ruin my brain. It already has made me dumb anyway. I need something at the end of the day, or at work. Something that makes everything else a little less bad. I don't have anything to fill that gap.
>>
>>34787906
Settling into mediocrity until death is what adulting is.
>>
>yfw most drug users are undetectable because they're normal people
>yfw a significant amount of Mexicans are white and are undetectable

Scary stuff.
>>
>>34788009
>Uses the word adulating

Fuck off Normal

I said you should take ANY chance that you have so that isn't your fucking shitty outcome. Trust me I have watched it happen to my own parents.. FUCK NO dude.

Rather go down in flames before that shit happens
>>
>>34787892
But it seems to me that one would look at what has happened to drug users and think that it's a stupid thing to do, then again with cannabis the effects aren't as much of a sharp contrast as using something like heroin would have.

I've talked to people like this twit >>34787964 and it is always "I need it" line when they dont, or that it makes life less shit, when doing drugs actually contributes to their lack of enjoyment in it as well as their poor quality of life.

People like this guy are fucking idiots too >>34787941
>>
>>34788049
You sound like an angry brainlet. Maybe >>>/pol/ is more your pace.
>>
>>34788032
>not embracing your robotics
Get out normie reeeeee
>>
>>34788049
Lol, I actually wrote that second part

Drugs just aren't a logical argument and that's why unless you are a user, there is no good way for me to explain it to you.. its not being unaware of what might happen or that its probably not a good idea.. that doesn't factor into the equation

Ultimately it is a waste of time and money.. but I am someone who doesn't like being given answers and told how to act and what I should believe, I think removing myself from society without completely disconnecting is the most ideal.

The needing thing is bullshit though 100%, they just aren't willing to try

>I don't agree with what you are saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
>>
>>34788090
I am more of the cyborg category
>>
Lifelong weed users are few and far between, though.
The vast majority get bored of it eventually.
>>
>>34787714
your faggot 1950s soldiers were all wired on dexadrine and darvocet

lol let's go back to Traditions guys

not laudanum though, that doesn't count for some fucking reason
>>
>>34788049
well yeah. Why do you think I didn't respond? I was too busy laughing and picturing an overweight, balding nu hippie with money problems
>>
>Poison

Ok then, lets ban alcohol, caffeine and refined sugars too.

Pot is no more of a poison than a Starbucks atrocity.
>>
>>34788082
I know you're baiting but the last post sounds like something they'd actually say.

>>34788110
What irritates me is people doing them in the first place when it's obviously a stupid thing to do, that should factor into the equation before they actually do them. Maybe I'm just taking to much from my own experience, empathy has never been a strong point of mine.
>>
>>34788198
>I can't believe you people still eat meat *sniff*. I only eat raw heroin *sniff*. You can't hate me if you do that you guys, I'm smart

paying for poison
>>
>>34788204
Nah, I completely get what you are saying..

From a logical standpoint its completely retarded and dangerous

The illogical part is THAT is what makes it fun
>>
>>34788236
>Doesn't get it..

Ravioli Ravioli, you left me in the darkioli
>>
>>34788286
yeah, I didn't catch hepatitis talking to you. Good thing too, or I might also be a drug addicted faggot
>>
>>34788458
Well Ill give you this

You turn into a piece of shit.. there's no doubt about that, that is if your use isn't responsible (not talking about heroin that's a whole other spectrum of I would rather not attempt to explain that to you) but other drugs,

sure no hep c.. Don't see what you are so worried about.

You know its extremely easy to prevent Hep C too by the way, Hep C is usually contracted in moments of desperation
>>
>>34787867
yes, because everyone buys into the same idea of what it means to be a "success." get off your high horse, you egotistical prick
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.