[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some nihilistic quotes and shit? Im thinking stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image_6.jpg (70KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
70KB, 500x546px
Can I get some nihilistic quotes and shit?
Im thinking stuff like
"I keep screaming but God will not answer"
"God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?"
Nm im drunk and i will get no replies
>>
>>34787620

Nihilism is bullshit.
>>
>>34787625
I guess, im more of an absurdist
but i just like the quotes, they make me laugh
>>
>>34787620
Sleep tight original egger
>>
>>34787668
I wish you a good night sir, this post is unique
>>
>>34787620
sIeep tight egger
>>
>>34787694
what the FUCK, how did you get that post
>>
>>34787620
Sleep tight egger

dfejrafkjfrnl originale
>>
File: 1476472204853.jpg (50KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476472204853.jpg
50KB, 524x700px
>>34787718
I typed it. Anon, when I want good sleeps, I get good sleeps.
>>
>>34787620
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tlvWonyOoY

here's your daily edge
>>
>>34787830
Obviously society should adore those with success, its almost by definition thats what adoration is.
This quote is retarded, just because we can appreciate and "adore" those with social value doesnt mean we fucking euthanize anything who doesnt pull his own weight, jesus, what a black and white view.
>>
Sleep tight egger
I gotta work in the morning yo
>>
One never wins, only in the absence of loss, does winning seem to appear
>>
>>34787718
he used a capital i instead of an l

oldest trick in the book
>>
File: sanic.jpg (288KB, 1022x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
288KB, 1022x1280px
>>34787830
What is this from?
Oreo cookie
>>
>>34787620
Nihilism? OK.

Christianity only exists as a matter of war propaganda. The Flavian Dynasty of the Roman empire was involved in a 100 year rebellion in Judea. During this time, Messianic Judaism was very common as the Jews were looking for a Warrior King to lead them to glory against the Roman Empire. The Roman Emperor Titus, AKA Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus, gave them a Messiah that preached Pacifism and they should "give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's".
>>
>>34787625
Prove lt wrong
>>
>>34788165
So wait, you are saying Christianity was born from a desire to basically wage a war against Rome?
Do you have a source for this ( i dont doubt it, but i would love to put it on my reading list)
>>
>>34788173
>Bigfoot is bullshit
>PROVE IT WRONG!!!
>>
>>34787620
SIeep tight eggr
>>
>>34787620
sleep tight egger.

pls be original.
>>
>>34787625
Nihilism is quite contradictory the truth, the infallibility of relativism and skepticism is proof enough, as for whether our perceptions are in fact the result of the demiurge, its best to assume that the way things are in fact the way things are.
>>
>>34788266
cant quite say ive ever seen someone claim relativism is infallible truth, maybe i misread you
sure it might be best practically to trust the demiurge, the actual limit of knowledge is undeniable.
>>
>>34788203
No. I am saying that the Roman Emperors created Christianity as war propaganda to placated the Jews against whom they were fighting i.e. he gave them a Messiah that said don't fight and give Caesar your money.

Read "Caesar's Messiah" by Joseph Atwill.
>>
>>34787620
~~sleep tight incredible edible egger~~
>>
>>34787620
Well i'll give you an example of nihilism
I'll give myself a horrible curse of being tormented by night terrors induced by a pack of rabid blood starved succubi who will continue to torment me into a coma and then death in which my soul will become trapped in another dimension and forced to suffer forever.
Only if i roll dubs of course.

Otherwise nothing happens like my uneventful life thus far and everyone in this thread will instead be cursed with the above curse and i alone will be free.
>>
>>34788461
oh wow that was close well sucks for you guys i hope you like demonic possession LMAO
i'm gonna enjoy my double immortality
>>
>>34788483
>>34788461
and i will enjoy your austistic post
>>
>>34788322
As far as anything nonmeaterial is related its purely relative. The material is more grounded butcould be false but like I said even if it is its the only reality you know.
>>
>>34788508
Kant actually answers the idea of each humans experience being a relative standard by defining the actual idea of human experience requiring the a priori ideas of time and space.

Material things have no meaning to an actual observer.

btw Kant is historically theorized to be autistic so his ideas would be perfect here
>>
Sleepu taito, eggeru san.

Originally original origins.
>>
>>34788157
i forget, closed the tab that had the quotes
>>
>>34788173
prove nihilism wrong? I think you have a flawed understanding of what it is. it's not some ideology you identify as you retard. read a fucking book. it's not right or wrong it's a theory on the progression is societal values and morals.
>>
>>34787620
sIeep tlght egger
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.