[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a practice gf. AMA.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

I had a practice gf. AMA.
>>
What the hell is a practice gf? Did you paid her?
>>
>>34786759
Its a shitty girl you use to get your rocks off/gain confidence/shake off the dust while you look for a real gf.
>>
>>34786759
Nope, I didn't pay her. We lived in the same dorm and she eventually took a liking to me.
>>
>>34786759
it's something from family guy that tryhards try to make seem like a real thing
>>
Did she know she was practise gf?
>>
the average weight of a pot bellied pig is 120 lbs. did she weigh more than a pot bellied pig?
>>
>>34786852
She didn't realize she was the practice gf until after the relationship was over. Everything then clicked to her that I was more or less just using her to knock things off my bucket list. She got pretty pissed.
>>
>>34786879
Seconding this, what was her height and weight op? Ethnicity?
>>
Did she have a shitty personality too?

I think this girl and I have a decent connection but she's not my type physically, she's like a 6/10 in my opinion. Her personality is neat though, basically a fembot without the narcissism.
>>
>>34787059
How did you find your way to this part of the Internet, friend?
>>
>>34787070

I don't understand your question, what are you implying?
>>
>>34786738
What lead up to it? Did you plan on getting a practice gf or did it just happen? Do you think it helped in the long run?

I'm at the point where the next girl that shows interest in me, I'll date just for the XP.
>>
>>34787059
>she's like a 6/10 in my opinion. Her personality is neat though
Your standards are too high if you consider that a practice gf.
>>
>>34787188

>a 6/10 is high standards
>6 out of 10
>ever so slightly above average
>high standards

what? do you know the purpose of a rating scale? a 6 out of 10 is a grade F.
>>
>>34786738
Can you please kill yourself you normie degenerate?
>>
>>34787056
I don't know her exact stats but probably about 5'5. A bit chunky, maybe overweight but could pass off as average weight.

Her fat distribution was pretty unfortunate though. Most of it went to her arms, belly and hips, leaving her ass flat. You know it's bad when her belly sticks out more than her tits.

And this was made worse by the fact that she didn't do much to make herself look feminine. She usually wore saggy jeans and sweatshirts. No makeup. Kept her hair tied up all the time.
>>
>>34787240
What the fuck are you on? This isn't a school grade, this is a fucking bell curve...
>>
>>34787188

What qualifies as a practice gf? She's not ugly...just not hot nor sexy. Great taste in anime/music though
>>
>>34787263
>Her fat distribution was pretty unfortunate though. Most of it went to her arms, belly and hips, leaving her ass flat. You know it's bad when her belly sticks out more than her tits.

top fucking kek... I knew it
>>
>>34787263
>You know it's bad when her belly sticks out more than her tits

That's narly dude.
>>
>>34787292
That's what you call a regular gf
>>
>>34787059
She complained about a lot of nonsensical things. One time, I took her to the movies, and she seemed fine during the car ride, but when we arrived she questioned why I didn't crack the window open for her. I was like, "what are you talking about?"

Apparently I was supposed to somehow know beforehand that she had some issue where she absolutely needs the windows open during car rides or else she gets sick/uncomfortable. This was never discussed with me at all.

That quirk is fine, but what boggled my mind was that she didn't just open the window herself, which I wouldn't have objected to, or ask during the car ride if it could be opened. It was just somehow my fault.
>>
>>34787188
>she's like a 6/10 in my opinion

>>34787263
>Her fat distribution was pretty unfortunate though. Most of it went to her arms, belly and hips, leaving her ass flat. You know it's bad when her belly sticks out more than her tits.

whoooooo people are delusional
>>
>>34787104
We were hanging out a lot during my first year of uni. Eventually found out she liked me. I didn't come into uni with the intention of getting a practice gf, but after seeing how every other girl I knew was taken and this one was pretty desperate, I figured why not just go for it?

I think having a practice gf helps with the physical aspect (kissing, cuddling, sexy times) in the long run, but not with the emotional aspect because you're going into it knowing it's not going to really mean much.
>>
ITT: OP tries to self-rationalize long-term dating a fattie
>>
>>34787263
I feel you, OP. Those are the only kind of girls that will give me attention willingly.

I don't return their advances, but I wouldn't hold it against you.
>>
>>34786738
I'm going to tell her you're posting here, don't make me get on fagbook.
>>
>>34787973
>long-term
thats not what a practice girlfriend is
>>
I can't imagine doing that to somebody.

All of that time you were together, she could have found somebody who would really love and care for her.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.