[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who got bullied in school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I am a neet thanks to bullying.

>live in shitskin city in germany
>live in shitskin neighborhood
>be one of 10 germans in a school with 500 shitskins
>get bullied the worst way you can imagine
>stop going to school at age 16
>developed anxiety
>no hs degree 22 now

Wouldn't i discover the Internet i had done an brevik style good bye.

I had plans on burning down the school with an homemade flamethrower i had constructed on paper.

Now i just sit at home and read all day doing nothing, can't even go out thanks to really bad anxiety of getting jumped or group stalked or even worse.
>>
>>34786330
succeed and make a kick ass life to spite niggers. I wish I lived in Europe, you lucky bastard
>>
>>34786330
>grow up with huge,unhideable overbite and tiny wire frame glasses

Need I say mor?
>>
>>34786376
Different anon but still eurocuck

Nice meme faggot.
>>
>>34786376
Can't you do this in your country too? Or work at the border or something?
>>
>>34786414
Do you Deutschfags even have a border?
>>
>>34786445
hah i wished..
>>
>>34786414
I live in the states man, its like living in a reality tv show from hell
>>
>>34786330
You need to somehow improve your situation. Maybe start with an exercising program. If you don't take any steps towards self development, then your situation will never improve. That's pretty self explanatory.
http://www.nike.com/de/de_de/c/nike-plus/training-app
>>
>>34786445
Haven't you ever heard of the Berlin wall?
>>
>>34786412
meaning? i've visited europe, so fucking incredible I want to go back
>>
yeah i got bullied

>move around a lot, so always the "new kid", always a "fresh start"
>tfw keep losing interest in making friends each time i moved because i knew they never last
>didn't realize friends/cliques existed in highschool to protect yourself
>eventually became that quiet, awkward, loner which painted a huge red target on my back

>everyone hated me for some reason, even a couple of my teachers showed visible disgust towards me
>those teachers really made me feel insecure the most, considering they were authority figures compared to my dumb-ass peers
>cunt of a current events teacher asks me if i knew the answer to some question because i was being too quiet
>when i gave her my best guess, she scoffed and said it was the dumbest answer she's ever heard (which made the class laugh at me and harass me further that day)

>some kind of co-ed gym time
>gym teacher wants 2 teams for football, but needs more people (there was already like 5 people)
>i hate football, i'm horrible at it, don't understand the rules
>decline politely and want to take the other option (can't remember what it was, but it was significantly easier on me)
>gym teach gets sour and says: "OK, guess we can't play foot ball guys because anon is a poor sport."
>mffw the kids who wanted to play football get mad at me and gives me dirty looks
>hear them call me a loser and shit, the teacher doesn't even stop them

>i love to draw; only thing that made me happy
>drew some kind of anime thing, i was like 15 y/o
>art teacher says loud enough so the class can hear that i should look into another career and uses her art as an example of "standards"
>mfw there's a reason why she's a high school art teacher

well now i work as a professional concept artist in a huge social media company so i guess it worked out in the end.
>>
>>34786330
>get bullied the worst way you can imagine

Stories? I want to know the true nature of the shitskins.
>>
>be mestizo spic in catholic school in california
>all students are spics like me
>picked on by brown cholos and insecure Americanized chicanos
>they were jealous of my white Mexican immigrant mom that imparted more Mexican culture and Spanish language to me than their Mexican immigrant parent did
>they were jealous of my Americanized brown indio dad that has been in the U.S. for generations and had no problem taking me places, like camping, in "whitey territory"
>finally went to public elementary and public high school
>all the Asian immigrants and nerdy white students are nice to me
>>
>>34786330
OP try to improve yourself. Get your life together and try to challenge your routine. Move out of your comfort zone. I am not asking you to do it in a single day. Do it slowly. Take small steps, it'll take some time and will help you out too. Try to get into hobbies that help you overcome anxiety and sooth your mind. Also that help you socialize. Look them up online, there are tons of them.If it's possible, move to a different city which you may like. A new environment helps a lot. Move to relatives if they live in a different city if possible. If not then start exercising and lifting. That'll give you confidence OP. Also rejoin the school and finish it. It's never too late to start. If you stay in the limbo like you are, you'll always have regret, and would live your life in what ifs.Inaction is worse then doing something and failing in it. I believe that you'll be successful if you try. Just one more thing, if you fail, don't be disappointed and disheartened. Keep on moving forward, we all fail, key is not giving up. Just don't lose hope. You're strong OP, believe in yourself. Also I know reddit is a meme here, but do check out /r/socialskills. Perhaps you can get help there, or try some other subreddits. There are good people out there, not all of them are bad. I trust in you OP. Best of luck and hope you have a great life :)
>>
>>34786330
To think that Germans used to be some of the most powerful warriors in Europe, now they all sit ideally by as their country gets invaded and cry about it as their women get fucked and raped by Muslims.

Honestly, it's probably for the best that the German people are being wiped out.
>>
>other kids pissed in my backpack
>set my pants on fire
>beat me in groups
>mocked my stuttering
>broke my glasses
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.