[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1486195751510.jpg (205KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486195751510.jpg
205KB, 1000x1000px
Today I decided to put my preferences from women to men in tinder. I was getting on average about one match every three days of swiping right on every girl. With the guys, I specifically only swiped right on ones I thought looked cool and attractive... and got a match with about 2/3 of them! What does this mean anons? Am I that much of a twink boy?
>>
Confirmed faggot
originaloli
>>
Yes. Now start slaying that boipussy fag.
>>
>>34786046
This happened to me too. To girly looking to get a gf
>>
Gays are extremely lecherous. They will fuck or get fucked by just about anyone.
>>
I have this app that tells me who liked me before I swipe them. I usually get 1-2 likes a day from a girl. Occasionally they're hot. One weekend I decided to switch it to men and women and lo and behold I had 29 men in one day like me.
>>
>>34786046
who is that?

oil
>>
File: Screen Shot 3.png (13KB, 237x91px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 3.png
13KB, 237x91px
>>34787381
mary elizabeth winstead c'mon m8, breaking my balls
>>
File: 1485982311230.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485982311230.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
>>34787422
ayyyyyo my nigga
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x558px
>>34786046
I've done the same, switched gender preferences.

Needless to say I scheduled a casual hookup with a girl within like five minutes but I'm so afraid that it's a rape trap. That she'll have her boyfriend or a friend waiting
>>
>>34787477
I wouldn't worry about that. 999/1000 you have sex. 1/1000 you get raped (still sex technically) and get killed. Is life really that great anyways?
>>
>>34787537
If in going to be dead I don't want my family bring tortured wondering why I'm missing and if I'm still alive. Meanwhile I'm laying dead, rotting, and naked in the tall grass by the beach. they keep finding dead hookers there

I'll keep it into consideration. No time and date sent yet. God is this what the degeneracy the LGBT do for sex?
>>
File: Approach.jpg (852KB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
Approach.jpg
852KB, 4000x2992px
>>34787654
Orignaloioli comment
>>
By some miracle a cutie swiped right on me this morning and 2 hours later we were talking and 3 hours after that we were at Applebee's smiling and getting to know each other. We smooched as I took her to her car and in a few days we'll go to the movies and cuddle and smooch even more :3

I made noticeable match improvements after making a few tweaks to my profile and i'm so fucking sprung
>>
>>34787362
What's the name of the app senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.