[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize boxing is the only hope a robot has for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_lvhyu6jj2b1qixmfdo1_500.jpg (20KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvhyu6jj2b1qixmfdo1_500.jpg
20KB, 500x323px
When did you realize boxing is the only hope a robot has for competing with Chad?

What's stopping you from picking up the gloves?
>>
I'm taking a kickboxing class, full of lots of hot young women wearing yoga pants.
Obsessing over Chad doesn't help. My problem is my own sperginess.
There's one girl in my class- a cute brunette, who I am smitten by. Every time I see a girl I like, I get caught up in my own thoughts and autistic overanalysis and never make a move except for bland small-talk.
I just don't know what to say to them to excite any interest except for the most banal stuff.
'Hey, you're cute! what's your number?' sounds too generic. 'I like your butt, can I touch it?' too crass
>>
If you live in America buy a fucking gun.
>>
>>34785266
Sound advice, but not being a lardass and knowing how to defend yourself without firearms is also valuable.
>>
What if chad does boxing too?
>>
File: 1969313-makunouchi_ippo.png (236KB, 401x480px) Image search: [Google]
1969313-makunouchi_ippo.png
236KB, 401x480px
>>34785256
If your classes are filled with women and you get distracted, drop it. They will keep you from improving. You are there to better yourself not stare at ass for over an hour. That's what yoga class is for, ya dip.'
>>34785266
not everyone is able to own a gun
>>
File: the weaving faggot.gif (935KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
the weaving faggot.gif
935KB, 500x375px
>>34785314
Then you know have equal ground to fight on. Hell, you might even have an advantage since you have more training time. He is too busy fucking everything with a hole between their legs, after all. Beat Chad and the pussy will flock to you.

Boxing is the robots sport. chad cannot compete.
>>
>>34785325
Well, I'm taking the class because I want to learn a new skill, but also partly because I want to get out of the house and meet new people.
I go to the gym on my own, but doing it as part of a group is more motivational.
>>
File: GABRIEL_VELLA_vs_ROMINHO_51.jpg (885KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
GABRIEL_VELLA_vs_ROMINHO_51.jpg
885KB, 1280x850px
BJJ>Boxing
>>
I have really messed up teeth and the thought of anything happening to my mouth makes me cringe my ass off.
I could never box.
>>
man I need to rewatch Ippo
>>
>>34785370
>Boxing is a robot sport
Maybe it is, on the lower weight clases, with the guys that are 5'6" tall

Why not just take a more useful martial art that is actually designed for self defense?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.