[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i;m about to be a first time receiver of the suck, what do u reccomend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: memefrog342.png (10KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
memefrog342.png
10KB, 200x250px
i;m about to be a first time receiver of the suck, what do u reccomend
>>
Offer her the ol' lickeroo
>>
>>34785114
no way Pal that's gross
>>
>>34785192
Oh okay ask her to suck your ass guy
>>
>>34785224
alright, will she mind if i dont wash my asshole? (i dont like sticking my hands down there)
>>
Fap about 20-30 minutes before you get the succ. You'll last longer.
>>
>>34785247
Fuck it dude if shes gonna suck it your ass then she'll be cleaning it at the same time
>>
>>34785247
no, she'll love it. even better if you shower her with a cooling feces spray while she's suckin. got any diarrhea in that butthole, chum?
>>
>>34785278
probably gonna be with her at least a few hours beforehand so im not sure i can sneak a fap in
>>
>>34785320
thanks bro, i think i can manage that
>>
>>34785335
you and the fap in make it hap in
>>
congrats senpai(b)(bbb)
>>
>>34785400
This, you don't want to blow fast. Just sneak off to the bathroom ~30 minutes before, rub it out quick.
>>
>>34785447
this, women love sucking on a soft stinky semeny dick for like 45 minutes
>>
>>34785447
okay what if i dont fap and i blow fast, but i cry and apologize after? Do you think she'd forgive me then?
>>
File: received_879308265532534.jpg (3KB, 111x113px) Image search: [Google]
received_879308265532534.jpg
3KB, 111x113px
>>34785069
My recommendation is a steaming pile of get off my board
>>
>>34785606
If you blow fast she's going to tell other people and laugh. I don't know if she'll forgive you, some girls do, some girls don't.
>>
>>34785686
I dont think she'll tell anyone, we've been together for 3 years
>>
>>34785606
if stuff comes out of your dick too soon, the best remedy is to make other stuff come out of your body, so yes, crying is smart, as well as vomiting and pooping. get out as much as possible and say something like "well, guess i'm just overflowing everywhere!" or "it's a fire sale on my bodily fluids!" or something cute like that, she'll love it. also eat your boogers and call her "mommy i mean oops mrs. [her last name]" and then cry for a half hour and be inconsolable because "the other kids in the class heard me call the teacher mommy"
>>
>>34785114
Reddit garbage meme.
>>
>>34785732
kek, do this, op
>>
>>34785732
>>34785767

Thanks fellas, this seems like the way to go
>>
>>34785712
are you fucking joking, you've been together 3 years and she's never sucked your dick.
>>
>>34785712
Alright she'll forgive you but she's going to tell her friends, all girls do that, sorry man. Just whack it real quick so you don't cum the moment she pulls down your pants.
>>
>>34785865
Yeah, I guess she's just been nervous about it
>>
will she let you suck her dick too or is she one of those old-timey women who has the weird inverted dick
>>
>>34785982
I'm not sure, she hasn't let me look at her private parts, so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>34785997
hit her in the head with a mallet and take a mold of whatever private parts she has so you can practice on it
>>
she sounds like a total babe. would you mind if i tried to like push my penis between her mouth and your penis while she's blowing you?
>>
>>34785997
So have you literally been in a relationship with no sexual activity for 3 years? How is that even possible?
>>
>>34787083
leave him alone dude, they probably have more of like a father/son thing.
>>
>>34787083
Yeah, not all relationships are built on sex. We love each other and that's what matters. Christians do it all the time, it's not that weird
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.