[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologies upfront if this looks like a personal blog thread,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1480606102027.png (104KB, 708x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1480606102027.png
104KB, 708x1076px
Apologies upfront if this looks like a personal blog thread, but I have nobody else to ask. I am sure you would understand.

What does a self respecting man talk about with a woman? As the general rule goes, avoid politics, religion and past experiences. But what does it leave you with?
The position I got myself in:
Met a decent looking ukrainian girl through my course, we did some assignments together in the uni, met her randomly on a night out, would definitely feel comfortable talking to her, but here's a problem - most of the time there's nothing your average /pol/ shitposter would have to say to them. She is not enough into politics enough to form an argument or have an opinion (read: liberal), isn't religious, her music choice is painfully generic russian pop, talking about studies (the only thing in common) is autistic beyond repair. What appropriate topics would you talk about, while hiding your power level, until she would be comfortable at least comfortable with me to discuss random shit?
>>
i would talk about the mating habits of animals, personally
start small with mantises and spiders before working up to dolphins and whales
>>
>>34784772
I think I should just kill myself, it's useless
>>
>What does a self respecting man talk about with a woman?

You can talk about anything. It's not about the choice of topic, it's about bonding and being with each other. You can walk a mile in silence with your friend and it could still be the best time of your life. Take your laundry list of convo topics and stop being an autist. Try actually having fun talking to each other. It doesn't have to be about anything. What do you know about her?
>>
No idea. My only interests are anime, black metal and politics, so I never bother talking to girls at all. Girls wouldn't want to talk about such things.
>>
>>34784858
Quick rundown:
>we do biochem at uni (talking about uni will bore her to death though)
>was in usa for high school
>ukrainian, might have an opinion about the entire charade of shit going on there (wouldn't push it though, i grew up on /new/ and /pol/, 8 years and counting
>her music playlists are cancerous (I enjoy things like neofolk or alt music)
>her parents are immigrants, live in uk as well (I am a lithuanian student here)
>Has no problem with drinking and I heard her mention weed (same here, except my habits are way more heavier, drinker since 13, not a staple part of my life though
>Might be into movies, but wouldn't know how to approach a subject

What would you suggest I could do with the info?
Should I just do more"research" and act surprised if it gets brought up?

Thank you, anon.
>>
>>34785038
When you are with her, say "What did you do today?"

When she answers, ask her questions about her answer. For example, if she says she went grocery shopping, ask her if she likes to cook.

But here is the important part: Always steer the conversation to things you can do together. So if she says she does like to cook, say you should cook something together tomorrow night.

Don't talk about yourself too much.It's not attractive for a guy to talk about himself. However, if she asks you what you did today, make sure you have an interesting answer. That is why hobbies are important. But always steer the conversation back to her, and back to things you can do together
>>
>>34784691
>avoid past experiences
Wait what

Why?
>>
>>34785227
Thank you. Sounds like a plan. You are alright.

>>34785257
She wouldn't want to know as much as I don't. This adds nothing to any conversation and it can go terribly wrong.
>>
File: don and roger.jpg (75KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
don and roger.jpg
75KB, 585x400px
>>34784691
just ask about her. everyone loves to talk about themselves, women especially. Just ask a lot about her opinions and likes and that kind of shit
>>
>>34785038
Your best bet is the same everyone does when there are no topics in common: tell her some anecdote where you had fun. If you don't have a normie fun moment, make up one... She will never know. For example, if you both somehow know that someone fell in the floor, tell her you were dancing one time with friends, and you tripped with a can of beer that was laying around. Be creative and spontaneous. If you have to make things up, do it small so she can't tell.
>>
File: 1480464095689.jpg (297KB, 1280x870px) Image search: [Google]
1480464095689.jpg
297KB, 1280x870px
>>34785326
>>34785227

You make a point, I can divert attention away from me and my autistic lifestyle and act interested, get more info, do more searching, rinse repeat until comfy with each other.

>>34785338

This is also employable and I didn't consider it. Thanks!
>>
>>34785038
>neofolk
my nigga.
i know that feel, anon, and I have a similar struggle

I'm no expert, so maybe I'm full of shit, but one thing I've noticed-
Don't get so wrapped up in politics. I'm a /pol/ shitposter, too, but at the end of the day, you have to realize that everyone's human. Politics are interesting, and I'm passionate about it, but there is a lot of negativity that comes with it.
Basically, I wouldn't go into conversations with girls talking about anything too deep and philosophical/political off the bat.
As for what to talk about instead? I don't know. Weather, local events, cultural touchstones that everyone is familiar with.
It's difficult for me because I have indiefag tendencies and am attracted to anything obscure, remote or weird, and I have nothing but disdain for cookie cutter normie pop culture, but you have to make inroads somehow.
>>
File: rocky.jpg (868KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rocky.jpg
868KB, 1920x1200px
>>34785429
people take after the company they keep. If she's a sweet, well put together girl then you'll find yourself breaking out of your shell and having a better life overall
>>
File: 1480779081578.png (22KB, 353x351px) Image search: [Google]
1480779081578.png
22KB, 353x351px
>>34785486
>someone actually knows the weird pol shitposter struggle feel

senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.