[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pickpocketing general?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

anyways so storytime

>be in senior in high school
>2008
>started to try pickpocketing
>but since I was a noobie I decided to steal wallets not on the person
>teacher didn't have class last period, decided to go work on a project
>Told teacher I was heading to bathroom
>came across a locket not fully closed
>brushed hand on backpack
>felt like a wallet
>open it up
>female wallet (had rainbow colors and female drivers license)
>shove it in my pocket
>as im walking back teacher is outside of her class room looking for me
>ohfuckdidsheseeme.jpg
>got a call to go to the office
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>grandma came to pick me up early
>ohjesuschristwhatarelief

ok.. second story
>lift wallet from purse in locker
>big pink rectangle wallet
>ohfuckcanthidethis.jpg
>wearing a hoody
>slipped it up my sleeve
>went back to class and dropped it in my backpack
>in last period
>study hall
>girl literally comes into that class looking through trash cans
>wdf I lifted her wallet on the other side of the school
>some guy is like check anon's backpack
>sweat is going down my neck.
>as a precautionary I had the wallet up my sleeve in case I was forced to open my backpack
>she didn't hear him and kept walking
^ This one still pisses me off how all the student all the classes she comes to class im in, and that guy says that.

I had couple more, but I forgot how I lifted it exactly I had total of 5 wallets within a month, and I stopped

I had bunch of cargo shorts hanging in my closet that got too big for me, and I left the wallets in the cargo pockets

3 years later after moving out my sister came across them and told my mom. Before my mom got off work I went out there and took them all, and disposed of them. My mom calling asking what I did with them, and I said you don't have evidence against me, so fuck off.

I almost want to try it again, but I want to hear other stories of /r9k/
>>
>>34784628
I had so much fun stealing shit in high school, probably stole hundreds of dollars in items and sometimes it was just random shit to show off like posters in the hallways and baby jesus before christmas once even a flower pot it was cringe as fuck but I enjoyed it. Got blamed for breaking some hydraulic pump in class but I didnt do it. They threatened to suspend me and get the police involved but I just denied everything and no evidence on who did it so nothing happened. Good times.
>>
I was lame and stole excercise books in school, lots. Sometimes take books from stores now if they seem too expensive
>>
>Be freshman in college
>dorm lyfe
>big college town
>never invited to house parties, but there were plenty
>go to them anyways, usually able to get in
>Steal anything worth taking
>leave
>>
>>34784628
Always liked the idea of pick pocketing once I watched a documentary on it when I was younger. Wasn't that good at, never tried anything worth anything or got any wallets.

I did steal a lot though never got caught in school but eventually stealing from stores, breaking into cars and breaking into buildings caught up to me and I can't steal anything anymore since I'm on probation. Still love the rush
>>
>stealing kid wallets

What are you a faggot low bait nigger?

Steal from stores like the cool guys

>go to walmart with 5 bros
>see this ~60 dollar pellet handgun
>all friends are black white and hispanics
>they're all pussies
>grab it and walk around with it
>trying to reach for something in the back of a bottom shelf
>slip it in my jacket
>walking to the exit
>say goodbye to the greeter
>security sensor goes off
>casually walk off like i did nothing
>walk past store corner
>run like hell to this little house thing near the corner of the lot
>me and the nigga are laying prone watching the parking lot for security
>15 minutes past
>nothing
>open the plastic casing
>let my friend's play with it in case a cruiser stops us so i wont get blamed for it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.