[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love of my life gone forever >nobody will ever be as perfect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 364762454.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
364762454.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>love of my life gone forever
>nobody will ever be as perfect as she was
>life no longer feels worth living now

seriously considering blowing my brains out tonight
>>
What happened to her lad?
>>
>>34784014

Promised me her heart in full earnest and discarded me like trash a day later.
>>
>>34784057
That's what you get for letting people into your life.

People are inherently evil and selfish, then again you selfishly fell in love so you deserve it.
>>
>>34784101
Truer words never spoken

kek bless you anon, the human race deserves genocide
>>
File: 1478938026359.jpg (77KB, 540x571px) Image search: [Google]
1478938026359.jpg
77KB, 540x571px
>>34783565
>>34784057
How long were you with her for? Women are fucking vicious.

They'll use you until the point where you're no longer necessary to their plans, then they'll drop you like a sack of garbage as soon as you show any sign of needing something in return, or if they think they can do better. Regardless of what you've done for them in the past, or any promises to work on things, they genuinely don't give a fuck once they hit a certain point.

What's even worse is, afterward, they want to "stay friends" a lot of the time, which is beyond fucked up. Women are users, and we're predisposed to fall for them like crazy, we can't resist them. No matter how "different" that you think one is, if they find themselves in the right situation, they absolutely WILL fucking leave you, no matter what.

There's so many stories about women being the "romantic" ones, and while I'd agree with that at the beginning of relationships in terms of infatuation, they eventually lose whatever that spark is, then fuck the man over as soon as they lose that spark in the worst manner possible.
>>
there will be another girl out there. i have to say stop fapping for a while and find another girl. i know that feel. i fapped every week, i stopped for two weeks i was all blushy to the girl. i forgot she was engaged, now married.
>>
I understand anon. except its my ex (who is a guy). my heart is literally hurting. its the most horrible feeling to experience unrequited lovems.
>>
>>34783565
I really hope you aren't Sid.
>>
I'm right here too OP, the only woman I have ever loved left me today

I'm confident that I'll find another woman eventually, but I'm too impatient too wait. Being in a relationship is so fucking great for my mental health that I just want to fall right in to another one right now.
>>
>>34784425

Not me

>>34784269
>>34784311
>>34784516

I really do feel better knowing im not the only one, I hope things get better for you guys
>>
>>34784199
Not op but this made me feel so hard. On the outs with the girl I'm in love with. She started banging one of my friends so I dropped her and told her we can't be friends. Its been a cycle of her insulting me and begging me to take her back for weeks now. I think I just want to be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34784057
>gone forever
>alive
quit your whining
>>
>>34783565
it doesnt get better, im 1 year ahead of you m8
might as well kill yourself while you have the drive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.