[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any actually good discords out there? No cliques, no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1473071492828-0.jpg (360KB, 900x603px) Image search: [Google]
1473071492828-0.jpg
360KB, 900x603px
Are there any actually good discords out there? No cliques, no memes and maximum comfy? I mean, I don't expect them to exist and certainly not here. But I might as well try though.
>>
>>34783526
The people who go on discords are generally annoying. If you're like me then you'd probably only feel comfortable in a handful of small IRC channels.
>>
#cozyboX

It's a new discord channel, totally friendly and nice. No attention whores and shit (like the bigger discords)
>>
>>34784284
forgot the link https://discord.gg/uFp9aSM
>>
>>34783526
No. Any gathering of any sort is bound to be cancerous.

I've been to over 40 Skype groups and 30 Discord servers in the last 3 years. They are all filled to the brim with cancerous nonsense.

Seems like my method of finding friends online has died out and I am left with no one once more.
>>
>>34783526
Of course there aren't any. Think about what kind of person is attracted to discords.
>>
>>34783526
>>34784338
If you'd like you can add me on Skype: seaborgiumsg for 1 on 1 text chat.
>>
>>34784381
Exactly man, you completely got it. Good work.
>>
>>34784402
Look at types of people Discord attracts. Tripfags/Namefags/Attentionwhores. Fuck Discord and Skype groups.
>>
>>34783591
yeah this. also OP we're always looking for cool cats to join #r9k on rizon. if you're a jerk too that's fine as long as you're mature enough to get along with people
>>
>>34783526
The only way to be comfy on discord is to BE the clique. You'll never be smart or outgoing enough to become part of the group
>>
I know the feeling anon. I've tried many. The bigger ones like the australian one and the snail server are just cancer. I don't think there are exceptions.
>>
>>34783526
Short answer: No
Long answer:
From someone who has been part of both Skype and Discord groups, there's none. Most all Discords I've gone on are ridden with people who try too hard to be cool, or try too hard to seem "crazy," as well as your average "fembot" who just has a chemical imbalance and has no real understanding of any deep thinking but she tries to be "one of the guys."
Even the people in the Discords who are too stupid to understand what makes a joke funny try and make an inside joke, they post a picture of something clearly unfunny and they praise it for no reason. Not to mention that most of these Discords have pedophiles and lure in tons of children who browse this board for the edge factor and end up trying to get pictures from them.

P.S. Steer clear of the Snail server; complete pedophile with way too much time on his hands.
>>
>>34785425
Seems like what I feared is true after all.

I came across that Snail server a few weeks back, stayed for no longer than a day because it was bad like all the others. Any reason why it sticks out from the rest and why the owner is a pedophile? I didn't really get any vibes that made me feel like it was different than the other discords.
>>
>>34785488
Besides the fact that there's a bunch of 16 year olds there- there's something else he did, not physically, with a minor. It wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for the fact that he's an obese 22 (around there) year old. On top of that, the kids in that server don't know any better, and rather than guide them to leave r9k and find help, they're cuddled in there with constant self-hate and socially-strange comedy, basically to "tame" them, for lack of a better term. Snail isn't complex to talk to, but he's very suspect about the shit he does behind close doors. His Discord is possibly the worst, since it pigeon-holds self-destructive people by, again, suppressing any kind of positive thinking, rather than pushing them to leave a website like this, or try and become better human beings. Don't forget the fact that being "comfy" in discords is nearly impossible, since it's all just "ironic shitposting haha XDD."
>>
File: 1486677495276.png (469KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1486677495276.png
469KB, 480x608px
id like to talk about stuff, not about myself and others.
>>
>>34783526
>Are there any actually good discords out there? No cliques, no memes and maximum comfy?
no
>>
>>34785808
>there's something else he did, not physically, with a minor

Now I'm curious. Could you elaborate on this?
>>
>>34786063
Sexting or just general exchange of pictures with a minor. Again, I don't condemn someone who's attracted to someone who's 16 or 15, but you have to be 17 or 18, otherwise, you're a kiddy fucker and deserve to get raped in jail.
>>
>>34786099
I agree, it's kind of bad. While I was there I noticed a sketchy divide between people too (the younger and older ones you mentioned). In the end it doesn't affect me, but it still is morally wrong.

You seem to know a lot about it. How come? Part of it for a long time and then realized it was not fine?
>>
Okay, if discord sucks, where does a robot go to make friends and have a small comfy community?
>>
>>34786099
>>34786258
Now I want to have me a nice long fucking look.

Hows a man go about getting into such a place?
>>
File: 1464374414970.jpg (254KB, 1378x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1464374414970.jpg
254KB, 1378x1181px
>>34785425
>>34785808
>>34786099
>but you have to be 17 or 18, otherwise, you're a kiddy fucker and deserve to get raped

When will you fucking normie moralfags get off my board? There is nothing with girls even down to the age of 14 you cucks.
>>
>>34786258
>>34786542
I've studied psychology for 2 years, not that it makes me an expert but it gives me some background. I know about this shit cause I used to talk to him, but after some time I realized how destructive that bitch is, and he doesn't realize it, since he's older and he was trying to lil-bro me (thinking you're smart based on age). I was part of that Skype/Discord shit for like half a year, it was alright, nothing crazy, I did get to meet people who I care for though, and one of them was one of those kids (around 16). I don't blame her for what she did, about breaking shit off with me, 'cause she's got a chemical imbalance, and shouldn't be on this website in the first place. The shit that made me realize how fucked up the whole situation was, was when I looked at myself and said "All my problems can be fixed with my own will," unlike people like that girl, who depend on medication and therapy to get better, and I realized that I should've been there to help her out, to try and tell her to get out of this shitty ass site before she'd do more harm to herself. It's too late now, but I hope for nothing but the best to all the kids in that situation. Again, I think being attracted to people age 15 and up is fine, but there's something that those kids don't have, that adults do, and that's life experience, being able to take advantage of those who are unknown to things.
>>
>>34786542
it's called UltraHaven or something along those lines. Just wait on the pedophile to post one of his threads.
>>
>>34786788
UltraHell? im on that one
>>
>>34784338
this but excluding irc

irc is less popular but it is pure

t. furnet user
>>
Deleted discord a month ago. Feels good man
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.