[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you waste your time on this board when you can become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Why do you waste your time on this board when you can become /fit/ and fuck sloots
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (30KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
30KB, 240x250px
>tfw /fit/
>i fell for the facial asthetics meme
>my body is great
>my face is still ugly
>mfw stacies only want 100% chads
>>
Because I have an ugly face.
>>
their faces are enough for you to know these guys are douchebags. whats with that?
>>
>>34783179
But I am getting /fit/ but I'm going full /adv/+/fit/ here.

Wanna save the potential /fit/ guys in this board, losers can fuck off.
>>34783432
Nani?
If you're /fit/, you should already have a nice jawline if your bodyfat is low.

Do you have shit brit teeth?
>>
>>34783474
...Can you literally not even comprehend the concept of a "weak chin" ? Some people actually lack the actual bone material that constitutes a good jawline, retard
>>
>>34783497
Or, you were a mouthbreather your whole life, tard.
I have a nice jawline now that I'm getting my teeth fix'd and never breathe from my mouth unless I had flu.

Did your mom didn't teach you how to breathe?
>>
>>34783561
im not that guy, but do you have any sources that say that shitty jaws are always a consequence of mouth breathing instead of your cute funny picture? or are you just talking out of your ass, like normies normally do to robots?
>>
I don't go to the gym because I'm a fat fuck who is too self conscious around everyone else there cause they /fit/ af

what do
>>
>>34783561
My jawline is good. My problem is not personal, my problem is with your retarded reasoning abilities
>>
>>34783601
Lose weight on a diet first then go to gym while bulking
>>
>>34783596
Nope, being a mouth breather overall is bad for you.

Just fucking google, even google itself will give you how bad it is to breathe from your mouth

>https://www.google.com.mx/#q=dangers+of+mouth+breathing
Just imagine how many infections can you have if you breathe from your mouth, you get sore throat more often, etc.
>>34783601
Everyone was a fat fuck or a skinny faggot once, Anon.
>>34783627
Not an excuse, anyone can fix their shit and look good.
>>
I can't and don't want to look like that.
>>
>>34783179
the underwear they are wearing seems really impractical
>>
>>34783640
>don't want to look like that
Sure thing buddy
>>
File: 1486358952312.jpg (939KB, 3190x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1486358952312.jpg
939KB, 3190x1724px
-shit hair genetics
-short in the 5foot rang
-ugly face no aesthetic (no chin, no jaw, fat cheeks, disgusting mouth)
-average dick size 5 inches
-not whit, not black. Im a mixed hispanic white mongoloid
-I just get fatter lifting weights
-working 2 jobs and only using gym to shower at (Im homeless)

Even if I tried. I wont get swole. I still have other shit fucking it up for me.
>>
>>34783640
Don't worry senpai, you never will.
>>
>>34783179
I only work out because I hate myself and am desperate to change into something I hate less when confronted by my reflection. Women and relationships are not part of my consciousness nor is fucking.
>>
>>34783732
Dude on the bottom left has a great physique. All he really needs is some facial hair.
>>
>>34783179

I can't fix my bone structure, dick size, babyface, or lack of social skills, and I've already missed out on my youth. LDAR (lay down and rot) mode is the only option for me.
>>
>>34783732
>-shit hair genetics
Go full Jason Statham or Vin Diesel mode
>-short in the 5foot rang
How short? 5'7 and up is fine
>-ugly face no aesthetic (no chin, no jaw, fat cheeks, disgusting mouth)
Can become good looking if you put effort on exercise, lowering bodyfat% and stop being a mouth breather.
>-average dick size 5 inches
Nothing wrong with that, at least you don't have a micropenis
Y'know that Indians invented the Kamasutra and could pleasure their women even though they have (smells like BS IMO) 4 inch dicks?
>-not whit, not black. Im a mixed hispanic white mongoloid
Eh, at least you aren't Abo or some pinche Indio
>-I just get fatter lifting weights
Because you're eating too much, fix your diet.
>-working 2 jobs and only using gym to shower at (Im homeless)
Shit, then just do some walks here and there then, at least get skinny with low bodyfat% at least.
>>34783807
How bad?, see what I wrote

>social skills
Shit can be improved, just stop being autisitc and hide your power-level, be more interesting.
>>
>>34783179
can you post more chads please
>>
>>34783179
/fit/ literally has more sour grape, virgin, loser cucks than /r9k/

Your fag board is the downfall of the gym meme.
>>
File: 1395384099797.jpg (15KB, 392x384px) Image search: [Google]
1395384099797.jpg
15KB, 392x384px
>>34783179
Congratulations !!!

You're gay !

Yippeeee ! RIGHT ?!!!

R I G H T ? ! !......

you're obviously gay

Nobody else would EVER have this homoerotic queer Fag pic available

UNLESS THEY WERE GAY

SORRY

YOURE NOT FOOLING ME, FAGGOT

also, I'm MARRIED to a former lipstick lesbian of 11 years

She actually helps me get other girls and we both fuck them together

We are currently fucking a twenty-two-year-old hot blonde girl

I was a DJ in one of Atlanta's most exclusive strip clubs for almost 10 years

That's almost 3,650 nights of fucking EVERY female that walked through the doors

I'm 53teen years old, and I can honestly say with absolute certainty that I have actually literally fucked well over 575 + women whose names I actually remember

And countless dozens and dozens whose names I never even bothered to ask

And I've never worked out one day in my life

However you don't have a girlfriend

You talk about getting laid but you don't have a girlfriend sorry

Looks like you were proven wrong again

Proven wrong like when you presented yourself as a heterosexual

A heterosexual who just happens to fixate on pictures like this of other men's bodies

In other words, you're gay

I like a guy who fixates on the size of other men's penises

You
Are
Gay

OBVIOUSLY

( I could also beat your fucking head in, and smash your face thru a plate-glass window and there's nothing you could do to stop me )
>>
It is a waste of time. The only thing women care about is face and height.
>>
File: 1417074141576.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1417074141576.gif
474KB, 500x383px
>5'7
The game was rigged from the start.

Also, bulking is hard. How do fat people even manage to eat enough to get there? Jesus christ.
>>
>>34783699
I don't. Is it so hard for you to believe that overly muscular, spray on tan, Guido clubnigger aesthetic isn't appealing to everyone? If you want to do that, and it makes you happy, then go for it. I wouldn't want to look like that even if I could.
>>34783740
I know you intended this as an insult, but it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>34783179
because they vex me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.