[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favorite elaborate sexual fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: Harem 17.jpg (1021KB, 1820x1254px) Image search: [Google]
Harem 17.jpg
1021KB, 1820x1254px
>Be transported to another world with superpowers and made immortal except for dying of old age.
>In this world people from our world come to rule every few hundred years and they have superpowers.
>It has dark elves, regular elves, succubi, and women of all human races. There's 1 man born for 2 women and the ratio skews more as more men die.
>I become the Emperor and liberate enslaved elves making the attractive and willing ones into a harem that give massages, exotic dances, lick my ears out, and have orgies with them all licking on me at the same time, or just have multiple fellatio.
>The voluptuous Elf women will live in comfort and wear jewelry and skimpy outfits. Our children will be given good bureaucratic jobs. >Also I help form a middle class which in addition to the Elf abolition pisses off nobility, but makes me well loved among the people.
>I also have voluptuous Human wives from all races who will provide romance and give me heirs.
>>
>>34783020
have sex at one point
>>
be happy at one point in time
>>
>>34783020
Sounds like you are going to be assasinated by the nobility.
>>
>Finding an loyal, loving female to have a long and fulfilling relationship with
>>
>>34783020
Netori, that's it.

I would love to NTR the fuck out of beta faggot MCs, but would leave the waifufags of all 4chan desu.
You gotta be a monster to NTR a happy couple, only sociopath Chads do that at best.
>>
>be a girl in an underground wrestling league where fighting and sex take place on a large round mattress pit/arena thing and winners get to fuck the losers
>like ultimate surrender only the girls aren't dykes
>alternatively be a shota with an older girl tag partner and compete against other shota/girl teams and get /ss/ed on the side
>>
When my gf jerks me off I like to imagine it's either a nurse collecting a semen sample from me and its just part of her job, or that ive been obducted by aylmaos and they have my dick hooked up to some sort of seed suckin machine
>>
>Finding a loyal, loving male (gay) to have a long and fulfilling NEET relationship with
>>
File: Harem 16.png (1MB, 1024x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Harem 16.png
1MB, 1024x1144px
>>34783126
I'm immortal except dying of old age.

Also another one:

>Be transported to a new world with all the attractive girls I've ever known IRL + more.
>I'm outnumbered thousands to 1.
>Given combat power and ability to build with magic.
>I know urban planning, military science, architecture, law, and economics so I build a world better than all other guys that were given their own cities in alternate worlds.
>Girls in my world know this.
>Goblins organize but I build a wall and have military women with training and armor who can keep them at bay for a while except for when I need to swing by and mop goblins up if they reach critical mass.
>The city has modern restaurants, modern entertainment, etc. plus the architecture is dope.
>I'm so good that the force overseeing this world gives me cities from other countries where the guys were incompetent and forfeited or killed themselves.
>I liberate these new cities from goblins as the areas are attached to my world and the exotic women celebrate me and I get the sexiest ones.
>I have a harem for my favorite women, but have sex with any woman I want since all are attractive and I'm the only guy.
>>
>>34783020
Sounds like your typical fantasy harem manga
>>
File: 1484000229814 - size.jpg (2MB, 640x5389px) Image search: [Google]
1484000229814 - size.jpg
2MB, 640x5389px
>>34783020
>being a cute anime girl with tentacles coming from my body
>using these to attack and enslave other cute girls
>I also have a mouth-tail so I can eat and absorb the positive features of other girls or unbirth them to change their body however I want
>take over the world and make myself into a perfect human with a huge harem of equally cute girls
Chads gonna get btfo by my ever-improving genetics that I'd be working for, instead of the ones they were just born with and never earned.
>>
File: image.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>34783020
>hook up with hot guy from marines or army
>he takes me back to his base dorm
>his room mate accidentally walks in and sees us
>joins in

Or
>strip tease for a platoon to "support our troops"
>end up having threesomes while the rest watch

Closest thing I ever came to was hooking up with a tinder guy over the summer when he came home from the marines every few months.
>>
>>34783459
Haven't found anything like it unfortunately.
>>
>>34783487
Guy or girl? Originaldo Rivera!
>>
I want to get tied up to a post, get beaten up, chocked and maybe a bit cut.
Afterwards she lovingly tends to my wounds and we snuggle in bed and whisper sweet things in our ears until she falls asleep.
My sore body is keeping me awake longer but hearing her breathing and feeling her warmth next to me is making me happier than I could ever be.
>>
>>34783020
>Immortal
>Able to die from old age

Nice oxymoron
>>
>>34783066
>>34783031
>>34783129
sad stuff
>>
anthro shemale lioness teaches shota cub about sex, involves lots of frotting
>>
File: poorly_drawn_deus_vult.jpg (69KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
poorly_drawn_deus_vult.jpg
69KB, 1024x1024px
>>34783020
>given good bureaucratic jobs

>bureaucratic

>good

My elaborate fetish is to invade your world, burn your women, and see you hang.
>>
>>34783020
None.
Too embaraased to even apply it to me.
I cant even think about existing on a sexual plane without sweating like I am now.
>>
File: 1467474158051.png (775KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1467474158051.png
775KB, 1400x1400px
I have two.

>wind up involved with this tall, thicc, millionaire CEO women
>she's like a hunter stalking me to violate me but sort of keeps her distance
>we go on a few dates
>she's always wearing skimpy outfits, during the dates she teases me a lot
>stuff like telling me she has no panties on and then bending over in front of me later in the night
>bumping into and rubbing me in ways that lets her get me hot and bothered before while shutting down mentally because autism
>after the fourth or so date she just outright tells me I'm going home with her tonight
>we make it back to her massive top floor apartment, she's forcing herself on me while teasing me
>eventually says it might get a little easier if I have a drink first and gets up
>comes back with two drinks, sits down and passes one to me
>we talk and drink, she's still teasing me and touching me
>after a bit I'm feeling way more drunk than I should be, laughing a lot, and my body just feels good
>she gets on my lap, pulls my arms up behind my head and mouth rapes me, pretty much choking me out with her tongue
>grinding into my crotch while moaning into my mouth, my arms still pinned behind me while I can't resist at all
>black out
>a few hours go past and I wake up in a pitch black room
>realize she must have drugged the drink
>can feel the restraints around my arms, legs, and waist holding me into a reclined sitting position

I can't be bothered writing anymore, I pretty much just turn into her sex slave at that point as she tries to break my mind and turn me into her ideal husband.

The second one might as well be the same, but instead with a sweet succubus gf who wants way too much sex and uses magic, potions, and random items from her realm to seduce/rape me for my cum because she starts going primal when she hasn't had it recently. Takes on a more sinister form and would kill me if it meant she could get my spunk.
>>
File: head_pat.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
head_pat.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>34784214
What about existing on a non-lewd cuddling plane?
>>
It's not elaborate. But nearly every night I fantasize about a beautiful masked cat burglar who breaks into my home and has her way with me. Then we cuddle and when I fall asleep she sneaks away to go do master thief things. Usually in the fantasy I ask for her to reveal her identity but she always refuses. She's like "no if you knew it'd put you in danger" and even though danger is my middle name she still won't do it.
>>
>>34785109
Im not a hugger.
Ive got layers like an onion.
One of which forces me to take myself way too seriously. self defence tech.

If I cant understand intimacy or compassion/openness convince myself im above it

Theres also an insecure layer that makes me feel like a gross animal for not understanding that specific emotion considered important to civilized creatures.

Though im sure the former is closer to the surface.
>>
>>34783020
>save a girl from something (poverty, rapists, etc...)
>she's extremely grateful and feels indebted so I make her my personal maid (basically a modern slave)
>does sexual favors for me along with cooking, cleaning, general housework
So basically those shota doujins with the older loyal maid girls
>>
sucking on thunderous, rippling loli farts and their dirty feet
>>
>>34783486
this has become a lot of people's fetishes recently, hasn't it?
>>
File: 1481043635942.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1481043635942.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
Having the most steamy sex sure would be nice. Perhaps it is what my dick would prefer, but it is not what my mind craves.
I want to cuddly with someone I find to be cute and legitimately care about.
You can't buy that shit with money. To hold someone in my arms, feel someone breath upon my skin, etc.
My eyes are tearing up as i write this ; _ ;
>>
An open gf that plays along with mind break fantasies. Fighting at first, but giving into it. Over time she gets more and more into my dick, eventually can't go a day without it, walking around in spaghetti straps and short comfy shorts, teasing me every once in a while. Getting more and more into kinkier things, going so far as throat fucking and hardcore slave/master ddlg, petplay. Eventually starts gossiping with her girlfriends about how they need to try me out, eventually into cuckqueening.

But also being the loving caring gf that pushes me to bettering myself, helps me in need, and cares for me on my bad days.

with the state of women nowadays that's stuck in fantasy
>>
i want to be married to a woman for 30 or 40 years and still have loving sex everyday
>>
>>34786188
>this has become a lot of people's fetishes recently, hasn't it?
No, I've just been posting a lot in threads like these, I'm the only person I've seen posting about this stuff sadly.
>>
>be royalty in a standard medieval realm
>get captured by a dragon, because that's what dragons do, capture princesses and such
>he lives in a magnificent cave so many miles away that I'll never be found
>inside there are actually shelves upon shelves of books, trinkets, etc, along with the standard gold
>turns out the reason dragons collect things is to quell boredom, and mainly treasure the books more than anything else for their time killing value
>also turns out they capture princes and princesses for companionship
>he lives thousands of years, through many human lifespans, and only takes one human at a time, so we're basically the equivalent of married
>he lays down the rules
>basically, all he expects of me is that I be a good housewife for him
>my jobs are to cook, clean, read to him, and take his massive draconian cock on a daily basis
>also, I am never allowed to wear clothes
>he burns my clothes as soon as I remove them, and I start a long, happy life with the most powerful husband in the world, who will do anything to keep me safe
>>
>>34784824
Not bad.

My fantasy is sort of similar, getting sent to a fantasy world with a fucked up male/female ration and with societies like the drow, amazons etc. Be a big powerful barbarian looking guy, have a good life of adventure, then at the end get cornered after a long chase by these female rapists. Put up a great fight, wipe out a bunch of them, but eventually get overrun by them and turned into prized breeding stock.

Maybe throw some incest in there too. Forceful, unwanted incest. And plenty of impregnation, my daughters included. Fetishes are fun.
>>
>>34786448
I, too, find myself fantasizing about said fantasy, only about me being married to your woman and you're the one unable to get married.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.