[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you got into an argument with someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: AcBoeHS[1].jpg (223KB, 3556x1881px) Image search: [Google]
AcBoeHS[1].jpg
223KB, 3556x1881px
When was the last time you got into an argument with someone on this site
>>
Last night. Some retard was claiming that he could wipe away his 100k college debt by just becoming a citizen of another country. It went on for like 8 posts and with 3 other anons joining in to convince him how stupid he was
>>
>>34781381
>Some retard was claiming that he could wipe away his 100k college debt by just becoming a citizen of another country.

Why couldn't he?
>>
File: 1460658956985.jpg (287KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1460658956985.jpg
287KB, 1500x2000px
Last week I got into an argument with somebody about which Marui sister would have the stinkiest butt. He eventually conceded that it was Mitsuba.
>>
>>34781351
It's been a while now, honestly. It used to happen a LOT, but something must have changed at some point.

I'm definitely not as willing to get in an endless text war with somebody as I used to be.
>>
Yesterday.

It's not very popular to be against the vile poison that is alcohol.
>>
>>34781381
He wouldn't wipe it away and it would ruin his credit forever. But only in the United States. If you move away to another country with a bad relationship with the US, you'd be alright. I looked into while I was in college. You would just never be able to come back.
>>
>tfw eating serrano peppers right now

As for the topic, probably around 2 weeks ago. I was arguing with some dipshit on /pol/ regarding those /k/ dudes who incited a riot at a BLM protest. The guy kept saying: it's just memes, these guys are gonna walk, it's an all white jury, etc. I kept telling him that the video evidence was gonna bite them in the ass; normal people don't understand /k/ memes.
Then a few days later I saw the verdict and he was convicted on 12 counts. I just wanted to see the reaction of that autist I was arguing with.
>>
>>34781517
To add to that, I'm also not nearly as political as I used to be. Probably helps a lot.
>>
>>34781351
I lovdd to join flame wars when I was younger. Nowadays I dont give a fuck.
Simply stop responding and quoting and the argument ends because you cant tell who is who anyway.
>>
>>34781535
There is literally nothing wrong with drinking alcohol in moderation
>>
>>34781868
>there is literally nothing wrong with drinking arsenic in moderation
>>
File: Kristen-Stewart-Rocker[1].jpg (26KB, 391x334px) Image search: [Google]
Kristen-Stewart-Rocker[1].jpg
26KB, 391x334px
>>34781351
Its been a loooong time.
A real long time. Back when I was younger and would constantly say stupid shit, it was more frequent. Now I don't give a shit, and haven't gotten into a debate with another anon in ages.
>>
I don't argue with anyone, prove it faggot
>>
>>34781886
Actually, yes, there is literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>34781886
Awwww, a little booze too much for your little baby tummy?
>>
I went in one of /pol/'s invasion threads they use to make sure they still have control of the website. I argued a liberal viewpoint to make things not so one sided.
>>
>>34781900
>there's nothing wrong with killing yourself
>>34781908
You sound like an idiot. Which is par the course for people who drink alcohol.
>>
File: 1468815771540.jpg (141KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1468815771540.jpg
141KB, 1080x1349px
>>34781351
I was arguing with a titcow last night who has an obvious superiority complex and looks down on non-Chads who express interest in her. Kind of turned me off from them, at least until I'm aesthetic enough to make my ego bigger than theirs.
>>
>>34781483
Arguing about the things that matter.
>>
>>34781956
People drink alcohol because it makes them feel good and they don't give a shit about any potential negative side effects.

Studies have been shown that even drinking wine is healthy for you.
>>
>>34782166
It's a weak-willed temporary escape and the disregard for their well-being should be deplorable.

Also some studies are biased just to excuse people's shitty behaviors.
>>
>>34782208
>muh virtue
>muh pursuit of perfection
I think you're just projecting though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.