[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No memeing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-09-18-05-43.png (556KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-09-18-05-43.png
556KB, 720x1280px
Seriously fuck off you fucking retarded idiots living in your own fantasy.. Anyone unironically using terms as Chad and Stacye just fucking kill yourself allredy you fucking cunts you are wasting your alredy pointless lives anyway... fuck off you fucking countless zeros just get the fuck out of this planet you shitty fucks you will never be happy
>>
>>34781191

Someone forgot their pills today.
>>
>>34781191

You realize this post makes you equally if not more autistic than everyone on this board, right? I bet you're ugly as fuck and just angry about it.
>>
File: 1486171080718.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486171080718.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>34781191
I mean, you're either fucking blind or dishonest if you don't acknowledge the genuine existence of "robots" (people who are off and have trouble in society and socially), "cyborgs" (people who aren't as completely hopeless as robots, but still have a lot of trouble fitting in), "normies" (the average person who has no problem finding their place in the world), "Chads" (hypermasculine, outgoing, popular guys who have no problem fitting in in the world), and "Stacies" (attractive, outgoing, extroverted females who similarly have no problem anywhere they find themselves).

You can see this shit plainly in elementary school, if not earlier, and it becomes more pronounced from there. To pretend that those categories of people, or at least the correlation of reality with them, is silly, quite frankly.

Everybody in the world can pretty comfortably be placed into one of those categories if you're objective about it, in all honesty. There's some crossover and there are some who are in between categories, sure, but it's as plain as day.
>>
>>34781339
Fuck off f
Dude I'v kissed two hundred girls in my life... im not percect im manlet 5'8 but who really cares?
I've had sey with over twetny girls and seriously fuck off wish you marry marriege
>>
>>34781339
OK im autistic so what? Im undersower mormie and its better tham no lifer shot than you are...at least I have fun and talk to girls
>>
>>34781191

rough period cunt?
>>
>>34781558

Jeez, you're actually retarded. I feel kind of bad now
>>
>>34782133
Fuck off vifgin sucker you have no idea how life is going on you fucking retsrded
No lifer fatass go suck off yourshort dick you pointless existence sucker
>>
>>34782280
I come here to make fun of fat virgins but when I encounter a genuine retard like you I feel really bad for bullying
>>
>>34782611
Well your fucking bad loser bitch... i've had sex with over 20 girls so fuck off.. better be failed normie than you
>>
>>34782796

How to can you be a failed normie if you're too retarded to be normie in the first place?

I don't know why I'm even feeding this retarded trolling but anyone who has to autistically blurt out that they have had sex with 20 women, surely is lying.
>>
File: smug alex jones.jpg (13KB, 293x264px) Image search: [Google]
smug alex jones.jpg
13KB, 293x264px
Mfw normie scum tries to school r9k but makes himself look like a retard in the process
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.