[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think they found our only weakness.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: fem.jpg (90KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
fem.jpg
90KB, 657x657px
I think they found our only weakness.
>>
>>34780245
she don't need to fart with a face like that
>>
but all the fart fetishing pushed on /r9k/ is already the countertactic
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-10-18-58-56.png (463KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-10-18-58-56.png
463KB, 720x1280px
>>34780245
She isnt even THAT much to look at but I still peed a little.

Not sure y that happens. When suddenly aroused i discharge the slightest amount of pee. Every time.

Anyway if this catches on im finished

Jek the capcha
>>
File: 1486510822932.png (130KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1486510822932.png
130KB, 284x284px
>>34780245
>Choosing to become a rancid excuse of a human being with no social etiquette to spite strangers with potentially different beliefs
>>
>>34781386
Just to play devils advocate, I think she means that by farting, she can have her personal space respected as much as men do.

For example, if two people of opposite genders find themselves walking in the same path, it's unlikely that the man will move first. If a woman tries to force her path repeatedly, nine times out of ten she will bump into the man.

I kind of wonder if stronger posture and eye contact wouldn't be more effective than farting, though...
>>
>>34781454
>I kind of wonder if stronger posture and eye contact wouldn't be more effective than farting, though...
>taking the option that offers less potential to be passive-aggressive
You really think they'd consider doing that?
>>
>>34780245

Like her pug fugly face doesn't make men back off.
>>
File: 1476528817558.png (135KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1476528817558.png
135KB, 421x248px
>>34781454
>For example, if two people of opposite genders find themselves walking in the same path, it's unlikely that the man will move first. If a woman tries to force her path repeatedly, nine times out of ten she will bump into the man.
THEN TELL THEM TO STOP BUMPING INTO PEOPLE. LAST NIGHT I WANTED TO GET SOME GOD DAMN CEREAL SO I WALKED TO THE STORE AND GOT SOME, WHEN I WENT BACK TO MY PLACE THERE WAS AN INTERSECTION THAT I FELT WAS UNSAFE SO I WAS LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER. WHAT DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE SPED RIGHT INTO A SMALL STREET ALMOST HITTING ME BUT SINCE I KEPT A LOOK OUT FOR MYSELF I INSTANTLY TURNED AWAY TO NOT GET HIT. WAS SOME DUMB ASS WOMAN DRIVER THAT ONLY CARED FOR HERSELF AND NOT SLOWING DOWN GOING INTO SMALL SIDE STREETS THAT PIECE OF SHIT.
>Oh I'm so sorry, God bless!
FUCK YOU, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME SINCE YOU HAVE LITTLE COMPREHENSION OF HOW DANGEROUS A CAR ACTUALLY IS UNTIL YOU ALMOST RUN THEM DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>34781454
>citation missing
>>
>>34780269
"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"

"ah, now everyone will leave me al---oh god, what are you doing? this has just made things worse!"
>>
>>34781454
This experiment was actually tried with short men aswell, and had similiar results for them.
>>
>>34780268
fucking lol
w
>>
>>34783438
Interesting. Are high heels, then, the true feminist secret weapon?
>>
This is so sad. Thy have to create a "rape culture" to convince themselves that men desire them.
>>
File: 1485846304776.jpg (185KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485846304776.jpg
185KB, 768x576px
Are any feminists out there even remotely attractive? In my experience they've all looked like homely dykes so ripping ass in public to keep men away from them seems kind of superfluous.
>>
Thats not going to do anything other than arouse me since I have a fart fetish.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.