[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of believing you're a special snowflake?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: reigen.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reigen.png
1MB, 1280x720px
When did you grow out of believing you're a special snowflake?
>>
Clearly people here didn't considering the "robot" "normie" dichotomy.
>>
I did not; i am a magical and cool human being who is on an epic quest
>>
>>34779643
Depends on what you mean when you say special snowflake

I've had my fucked up horrid fetish since I was 4 and never masturbated to anything outisde of it, not even to sex, so certainly I'm not a normal and I'm special, even if in a negative way.
>>
I still do

What changed is that now I believe everyone is, too
>>
>>34779643
14 or 15 yo
>>
>>34779643
desu I'm a special snowflake

>diagnosed with some special type of autism (McDD)
>Extremely blond

When do I get my medal?
>>
>>34779643

When you've been through enough bad shit that you see the particular sort of smarts and genius that normies have.

When you can "appreciate" humanity, you stop using energy on anger and regret. You just learn to shut up and watch. Because their sort of individual genius was built up through trial and error.

You might be "smarter" than most people but the problem space of the world is far larger than the capacity of a single cognitive unit.

And that dumbass normie might have experience with a subset, of the problem space, that you can't bullrush through with raw mental talent.
>>
>>34779643
When I got my first shit wagecuck job.
>>
stop samefagging your own thread my dude
>>
>>34779643
I am a special snowflake, but that doesn't mean special means important. In this case it means I'm different but no one cares.
>>
>>34779643
I think I'm superior to almost every human so I guess I still consider myself a special snowflake.
>>
>>34779643
You will never know the fill impact your life has on the world until you live it.
You may one day be the man who serves the food of a important evil figure and have the change to poison him/her.
You will never how important your role in history is unless you take hold of all the opportunities that you're presented with.
>>
But I am a speshul snowflake, I just suck at everything
>>
File: 1466269382482.gif (2MB, 310x176px) Image search: [Google]
1466269382482.gif
2MB, 310x176px
>>34779643

It's not about believing you are one, it's about believing that you can be one.

Being special is being extraordinary - a circumstance that's created through a combination of talent, hard work, and luck. Whether you become special or stay ordinary like 99% of the population, is up to both you and time.

Personally? I can't stand the thought of living life while not actively pursuing the goal of becoming extraordinary. I think a human should put his all into it. Into his career, into his love life, into being a general human being.
>>
>>34779643
i literally cant function like a normal member of society so i still consider myself a special snowflake
>>
>>34779643
when I found 4chan.

I wanted to be a writer and was all about it.

Came on 4chan and somehow got the idea anyone could be a writer. Everyone wanted to be a writer and it was a meme.
>>
>>34780887
It is.
Its basically in every single Hollywood movie.
Oh, it write for a fashion magazine, newspaper, investigative journalism.
It's the go to meme if you can't think of something that interests you.
If you like something writing about it will come naturally.
Just don't call yourself a writer.
People don't need to specialize in writing, they can do it as a hobby.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.