[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you can make normal eye contact with people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage(3).jpg (152KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(3).jpg
152KB, 500x333px
Reminder that if you can make normal eye contact with people you should NOT be posting here.
>>
File: 1486242921795.gif (254KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
1486242921795.gif
254KB, 540x699px
>>34779638
>Sometimes wonder if the eye contact I make is too much
>Feel like staring at person, but then I feel I stare too much
>Avert my eyes
>Cast them back once more
>They nod
>Avert my eyes
>Wait a minute
>Look again

I don't know if I'm doing it right.
Most of the time I don't look into the eyes of other human beings.
>>
>>34779686
Staring directly into someones eyes, no looking away is the most alpha thing you can do. Never look away.
>>
File: 1486704715300.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486704715300.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>34779638
When I was a kid, I wouldn't make any eye contact at all.

Eventually, a bunch of teachers started commenting on it in late elementary school, and I realized that it wasn't normal to not make eye contact. As a result, from that point on, I now stare lasers into everybody's eyes, and everybody calls me super intense and a lot of times will even tell me that I make them uncomfortable as a result.

Now, the normies are the ones who won't make eye contact with me. After realizing how uncomfortable that it made people, I tried to reach a balance when I was in my late teens, but it's just resulted in me avoiding eye contact entirely like I did when I was a kid, or staring lasers at people, which, in combination, makes people think that I'm even more intense and am just mad at them when I don't look at them.

I can't win, but at least I tried.
>>
>>34779638
I can only do it with strangers.
I haven't looked my family members in the eyes for years.
>>
>>34779686
I kind of want to see two people who have trouble making eye contact try to talk to each other.
>>
>>34779704
Why should I want to stare someone in the eyes, though? Am I his fucking father/mother?

It's too intimate.
>>
>>34779704
well there is a tipping point between alpha eye contact and sperglord unbreaking stare
>>
>>34780676
Intimate is good with normies. They feel like you really care what they have to say.
>>
>>34780676
>It's too intimate.
You're female or very effeminate. That's what you're supposed to do.
>>
>>34780709
Yeah, it's a pretty fine line. You just have to make sure to blink and not hold too intense of an expression.
>>
I stare in everyone's eyes but the ugly ones. I just fucking can't, it makes me uncomfortable as fuck. Anyone else?
>>
>>34780709
>>34780709
This as fuck. There's a guy in my programming class who literally never blinks and stares into your soul and he's a fucking beta cuck boi. It isn't alpha behavior in the slightest, it is indeed very spergy.
>>
i very rarely look people directly in the eyes, only when i'm talking, and when i do and they're talking it's usually no longer than 3 seconds
and i fucking hate the people who stare at you the whole fucking time, it's the most uncomfortable shit ever
>>
>>34779638
I can barely make eye contact with my family.
>>
>>34781106
>i fucking hate the people who stare at you the whole fucking time, it's the most uncomfortable shit ever

Sorry, you ain't an alpha god
>>
>>34779851
>As a result, from that point on, I now stare lasers into everybody's eyes, and everybody calls me super intense and a lot of times will even tell me that I make them uncomfortable as a result.
Making eye contact is a natural feature that can't be aquired. Is something one does without thinking, because if someone does that thinking about it he will end up making it or to intense or in bad moments. Personally, i have chosen to look something between the lips and the nose, you won't seem like a complete autist but at the same time you won't make people uncomfortable.
>>
>>34781180
ah yes, often times i look at the lips, but when i catch myself doing it i make myself uncomfortable
>>
>>34781261
look at the nose in this case
>>
I was recently trying to explain to my psychologist why I have trouble looking people in the eye, but I couldn't find the words for it. The closest way I can describe it is that it's just too intense, like looking into the sun or something. Anyone with the same problem have a better explanation?
>>
>>34781746
It's too much information.
It's a portal into the soul of another human being, and vice versa.

It's like being naked in a mirror, except the mirror is sentient and looking back at you.
>>
>tfw can make eye contact but literally just stare into their eyes as if I'm trying to find the meaning of life in there somewhere
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.