[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

almost dead thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: hank hill.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hank hill.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
Have any near-death/suicide experiences to share?
>>
>>34779576
Hung myself from a rafter a little after Christmas. Shit hit the fan and I was at a loss with nobody to talk to. The only things I remember was violently shaking, being extremely confused and seeing visions of I'm not sure what flashing past my eyes. Something inside me sparked to want to live. I've never exerted so much strength in my life but I managed to get myself up and out. Following that I was admitted to the county for suicide watch. All in all it was a point in my life that really changed my views on everything.
>>
When I was 12 I saw this ride at the county fair and decided to try it out.

The section I was in only had one seat left, but when I sat down I realized my seat belt was really loose and I couldn't adjust it at all.

The ride started before I could say anything about it, and I had to grip my seat belt for dear life as it threw me around like a ragdoll. When I finally got off I was fucking terrified. I haven't been on it since.
>>
>>34779746
jesus fucking christ anon did you tell anyone
>>
>>34779676
gj anon, I found hitting rock bottom can be oddly accompanied by a sense of clarity
>>
File: comfy.png (249KB, 629x601px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
249KB, 629x601px
virgin/23/NEET/no friends since I was 12/6'3" waste of genetics. i wish i had the courage to suicide.

currently planning on being /inawoods/ once I'm done maxing all my credit cards and can't pay my bills anymore.

how do you robots build up to killing yourself?
>>
File: 1485052366454.jpg (28KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485052366454.jpg
28KB, 261x192px
>>34779782
I was shaking with fear and I ran away afterwards, so I guess I was too freaked out to say anything.

I told my mom about it and avoided the rest of the rides that day.
>>
I almost drowned when I was 8. Also I put a loaded gun up to my temple last year but couldn't make myself pull the trigger.
>>
>mother's day 2013
>friend came over tell me to come over to give his mom a present
>i told him no i may have a seizure
>come on anyway
>fine i'll come
>give her the alex and oni bracelet
>she bitches about it
>that is what i gave my mom
>give her the receipt $40 is what i'm worth
>plug in my ps3 play god of war1 hd
>tried leaving friend tries to steal my ps3
>finally leave
>drive home had a seizure
>crash my car go to Yale , another hospital, a rehab place
>ended up getting a brain injury on my left side that effects my right side my right arm and leg didn't move and really bad memory
>hospital and rehab got my right arm and leg working just in a wheelchair
>friends moved to another state and town
>>
>>34780224
>Friend tells me to give his mom a mother's day gift
>Friend tries to steal my Ps3

What kind of friends do you have? Jesus christ.
>>
>>34780301
>not even mentioning the fact that visiting them can induce seizures
I mean shit, those two things are pretty bad but I thought seizures would be a red flag in friendship
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.