[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (576KB, 1540x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576KB, 1540x2048px
Mark Twain just explained 90% of robots on here
>>
we travel on the internet
>>
>>34779390
Leave the discussion about the time we live in to the people who actually live in the time we live in.
>>
File: nigger world.jpg (670KB, 1440x1385px) Image search: [Google]
nigger world.jpg
670KB, 1440x1385px
>>34779390
I guess he never traveled anywhere niggers were the majority.
>>
>>34779390

Mark Twain can suck my dick yo
>>
>>34779390
Mark Twain is an overrated faggot who is idolized by only the douchiest of pseudo-intellectuals. He's basically Reddit's patron saint.
>>
>>34779390
Alright, how am I supposed to travel with responsibilities, you fucking hippie?
>>
you know you're automatically redirected to your post after making a thread right?
>>
>>34779390
You're readin it wrong what it actually says is
>It's dangerous and life threatening to hold differing views when you're not on home turf
>>
>>34779390
>noko
Doesn't default site noko automatically now?
>>
>>34779390
>be roastie
>travel to Brazil favela
>maybe I get some exotic cock, tehe
>gang raped and burned alive
>prejudice and other thought crimes cured
>>
>>34780274
Yes, noko hasn't been a thing for years now.
>>
>>34780201
Him and Nikola Tesla were good friends.

And Tesla was, basically, the smartest person ever.

So I think you're wrong.

Tesla got really sick when he was a kid, read some Mark Twain, and when they met much later in life, Tesla was like, "Hey, your writing saved my life."

Yes, Mark Twain cried.
>>
>>34780535
Nikola Tesla is a meme and died a pathetic virgin.
>>
>>34779390
Does he explain why most robots want to fuck traps?
>>
>>34779390
>tfw family traveled a bunch when I was in teens-early 20's
only thing I learned was everyone will try to scam, cheat or just straight up steal from you
>>
>>34780535
>Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla
Jesus fucking Christ, just go to leddit. There's lots of people there who will be happy to jerk off to Twain and Tesla with you, and would be thrilled to celebrate your smug, condescending, douchey worldview.
>>
>>34780535
I could not name 2 more reddit figures in history if I tried.
>>
>>34779390

Mark Twain, Josh Steinbeck, Ernest Hemingway are held up as these quintessential American writers for a reason. They are Leftists, following the most Leftized notions in the U.S. If they were right-wing (by the standards of the time), you would never hear a word about them.
>>
>>34780149
Rhodesia was still a shithole, compared to other african, even when it was a british colony.
>>
>>34780149
Truth.
Even in his time, the people who actually traveled to Africa came back to it more prejudiced than ever.
Nowadays, it's the city dwellers who never step out of their car / university / office except to take a vacation in the fashionable spots of foreign countries who show a strong belief in diversity.
>>34780218
Also an excellent point. Travel itself doesn't cure prejudice, but possessing enough material resources to make travel a leisure activity ensures your life will be significantly easier, and so your outlook on humanity may be better. Literal privilege, halo effect, just world fallacy, pick any or all three.
>>
Mark Twain, who's books were banned for containing the word nigger, being called a leftist, wtf dudes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.