[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking kill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sadder.jpg (20KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
sadder.jpg
20KB, 500x406px
>Tfw you talk to grill for a whole year
>Goes great, talk to her every single day
>Tfw fall in love with her
>Suddenly out of nowhere, made no advances or anything I just get the message "You're a good friend"

The friendzone is fucking automatic nowadays
>>
>>34779326
maybe she already had a boyfriend when you started meeting her?

Iktf because that shit happens to me all the time (usually after first few meetings, though)
>>
>>34779326
You waited far too long, you idiot
>>
You can't leave that shit for a whole year and expect her to reciprocate the live you never expressed to her
>>
>>34779397
I suppose, but advances ALWAYS feel like they'll be made at the wrong time

Is there just some time they just pop into your head and you realise it's the right time to do it?
>>
>>34779326

Dude, you have to make a move WAY sooner.

She probably literally thought you friendzoned her.
>>
>>34779411
You literally should have asked her out in the first month. It didn't even have to be anything serious.
>>
>>34779411

A date. All you have to do is say "Hey wanna have a lunch/dinner at this place?".

If she still ignores you, cut and run. Don't fall into the investing fallacy.

"I've started digging this hole already so I guess I have to invest more time and energy..."

Never do that.
>>
File: bane obi wan.jpg (38KB, 247x332px) Image search: [Google]
bane obi wan.jpg
38KB, 247x332px
>>34779326
>Suddenly out of nowhere, made no advances or anything I just get the message "You're a good friend"
>>
>>34779326
Compare that to a guy who sleeps with a girl within hours of meeting her.

......you're more impressive.
>>
Anon, I have no clue how to start talking to a girl. Can you help?
>>
File: 1486044967006.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486044967006.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
Yeah, you didn't move fast enough, I've had the same shit happen to me
>>
>>34779326
It's already been repeated several times in this thread but you are an idiot for not acting sooner.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.