[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ASMR/ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ASMR.png (122KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
ASMR.png
122KB, 400x250px
What are your recent discoveries?

Do you feel happy this thing is exploding and we have tons of qts making sweet love to our ears in exchange for YouTube shekels?

Is ASMR Darling going to be a legit actress now?
>>
>>34779033
>Do you feel happy this thing is exploding and we have tons of qts making sweet love to our ears in exchange for YouTube shekels?

not in the slightest, most asmr nowadays are just too sexual because of these stupid whores and it's just cringy.
>>
BUMP ORIGANO - ORIGANO
>>
>>34779033
ASMR is trash now, it's all about who's the hottest girl and none of those fucking retarded cunts can learn to properly set up their MICS FOR SHIT GODDAMNIT. SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON A FANCY MICROPHONE AND DON'T BOTHER TO LEARN HOW TO GET AUDIO OUT OF THE FUCKING THING WITHOUT A CUNTLOAD OF BACKGROUND NOISE YOU USELESS CUNTS GODDAMN.
>>
>>34780598
Tbh i rarely get aroused by asmr but it's always a bonus to see some nice looking girls whisper to your ear
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyj76X1TTyM
>>
File: aurette.jpg (31KB, 563x423px) Image search: [Google]
aurette.jpg
31KB, 563x423px
>Do you feel happy this thing is exploding and we have tons of qts making sweet love to our ears in exchange for YouTube shekels?

no, it stopped working for me over 2 years ago and it's just become a bandwagon where everyone and their mom is just making the same videos. I know there's some channels that have pretty insane production going into them now but, those kinds of vids always missed the point for me. I was more a fan of the homely motherly nature of it and don't care about being part of a lab experiment for "the best tingles"
>>
>be me
>be part of the glorious masterrace who can induce an ASMR sensation by tensing some muscle at the base of my skull

does anyone else know this feel?
>>
I always found ASMR unsetting. I don't understand why it's so popular and why so many people find it relaxing.
>>
>>34780745
I'm not sure if it's the same but if i slightly touch the hair on the back of my neck i achieve instant- trance
>>
>>34780746
try and look for a video discussing something you like and just listen

Don't watch any of the roleplay shit or doctor exam shit
>>
>>34780746
you probably just don't get it/haven't found a trigger, for me it feels like a rush of physical euphoria that flows down my spine, it's pretty fucking nice
>>
File: 1432004578468.png (19KB, 949x531px) Image search: [Google]
1432004578468.png
19KB, 949x531px
>tfw every asmr girl turns her channel into a personal makeup channel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.