[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Asians of /r9k/, I have an idea.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Mineta-174.jpg (96KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Mineta-174.jpg
96KB, 1024x683px
Dear Asians of /r9k/,

I have an idea.
>>
>>34778849
>an idea.

what is your idea?
>>
What's this idea?

I hope its an original idea like this post is
>>
>>34778849
Tell us in all its originality.
>>
>>34778849
Is it mass suicide? Being asian is literally the worst thing ever and I'm too scared to do it alone
>>
>>34779003
What's so bad about it anon?
>>
>>34779003
Genetic wise
>Whites > Jews >>> Slavs = Asians >>> Blacks = Muslims
Privilege wise
>Jews > Blacks > Muslims > Spics > Asians > Slavs >> Whites
>>
File: Mineta-351.jpg (60KB, 684x516px) Image search: [Google]
Mineta-351.jpg
60KB, 684x516px
>>34778950
>>34778963
>>34778982
Sorry I forgot I made the thread.

Anyway, I could tell the story about a buddy of mine I grew up with who is an unremarkable looking Korean who married a cute blonde little squirrel girl with huge cans but it will be the 5 billionth I told it so I'll skip to what the point was.

I noticed that Asian men have a unique means of proving their alphahood that a lot of guys really can't utilize because watched this nigger (and other Asian niggers (grew up with quite a few)) work his magic our whole lives. Don't even think these guys knew they were doing it. Anyway, he's a very smart dude, very quick witted and very quick to master things. Our circle would also constantly lose to them in video games. Their careers would take off, they'd work their asses off and generally prove they were better than everyone else in most things we did.

Little did they know that all this was slowly stealing the hearts of the girls around them. Girls like winners and Asian dudes seem to be naturals at winning.

My "idea" for you guys then would be the best and to work on your social confidence. Being able to look at the dudes around you with a deserved sort of odium may help you towards that social confidence.
>>
File: 1473629556141.jpg (301KB, 1429x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1473629556141.jpg
301KB, 1429x1378px
>>34779233
>to work on your social confidence
Don't worry, I'm already trying to work on that
Thanks though
>>
>>34779233
Im asian and i kinda noticed that. I topped a few classes in high school but i was solitary and a few girls would sometimes say hi. Too bad im too socially inept to do anything about it.
>>
>>34779158
>'slavs aren't white' meme

back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>34779317
Now all you need is a great job a sweet car. Maybe take up an instrument or some other hobby that can be used as an advertisement of skill.
>>
File: 1461644854272.jpg (15KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1461644854272.jpg
15KB, 234x230px
>>34779233
>just be yourself

Wow. Truly, one could have never thought of this on their own.
Great stuff my friend
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.