[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen to me robots If you even hold a sliver of craving for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Listen to me robots

If you even hold a sliver of craving for a woman in your life, dont put that shit aside and try to ignore it.

Ive been on this rollercoaster of ignoring feelings and loathing woman for 6 years now and it is life draining, quite literally.

Imagine how everyday despite whatever activity you do youre exhausted, depressed and frustrated. Everyday all day.

How fapping wont work 50/50 because the feels hit that hard and all the other times it just leaves you tired and even more depressed

Im a shitty shutin failed normie so I dont have any friends to go out with, tinder is a stacy/chad app and my self loathing and years of stress and depression wont let me engage any type of communication with woman

Seriously dont end up like this anons, i honestly can call it hell on earth, and i wouldnt wish it to anyone
>>
>>34778826
I repress it. Y'all should too
>>
>>34778826
>Mfw when she greeted me at the bus stop but I didn't make any effort to start a conversation because I had given up on life
>>
>>34778826
>>34778845
I've been repressing it. Pretty sure I'm gay now.
>>
Just workout dude.

Females care about looks EVEN MORE than men.

But they're pragmatic so they'll marry a fat troll, who happens to be rich, and then fuck people on the side.

Advice for the moment
1. Cut yourself from carbs
2. Make a daily habit of eating bacon, eggs, and milk. The fat content leads to a massive difference in "saitation" compared to most carb junk. it's literally impossible to overeat bacon, eggs, and milk.
3. Take a zinc supplement
4. Take psychedelics. The important thing about those isn't "I am the universe" bullshit. The important thing is being aware of how cognition changes, sort of like being able to look outside yourself and seeing things in a new light where you're empowered to change circumstances because you have knowledge of a "better world". So to speak.
>>
>>34778826
Honestly man it's not what's it's cracked up to be. I have been with lots of women. All in all they are crazy and will make you feel like shit. You will be happy for a while however it will come crashing down and you will be more misserable than you were before.
>>
>>34779163
>lots of women

That's the problem, you have to commit with one woman
>>
>>34779068
lmao shut the fuck up with your bullshit advice, he could have a super deformed fucking face. So working out may be pointless, and psychedelics could potentially end up making him worse...do you think before typing you twat?
>>
I crave women (traps) real women are shit, traps is what a true robot needs.
>>
>>34779068
BACK TO FUCKING >>>/FIT/
FUCKING NORMALFAG CHADS ON MY BOARD
GET OOUUUUTTTTTT
>>
>>34779178
i dont really see the problem with monogamy

when u find someone you love they should act like your best friend. idk if you've ever gotten close to someone but you get this feeling of jellie when they give their attention to someone else and you dont really care about other people. its a natural part of being human
>>
>>34779184

I don't have an obligation to think of every fucking edge case when giving advice asshole.

I'm going off what he says.

If he's so hideous, he should hit on blind chicks. Literally. They're some of the most appreciative and demure women on this planet.

Now if his voice is hideous....oy vey.
>>
>>34779392
Are you autistic?

I said that poligamy is the problem.
>>
>>34779422
I legitimately want a blind gf, got any tips on where to find blind girls?
>>
>>34779422
Well that;s why your advice is shit, you're trying to provide general normie advice to a board predominantly inhabited by robots.

Yea he definitely should just get a blind chick radar...totally agree, hopefully he can find some girls that are deaf too, so they can't realize he's an autist...
>>
>>34778826
Only 6 years.

Fuck off OP
>>
>>34779545

Volunteer at a center for the deaf, disabled, whatever. Just google to see if one is near your locality.

After 3 months I was able to have a threesome with two blind chicks. It's fucking cool how submissive they get.
>>
>>34778826
Women are whores fuck face
I'd rather get a prostitute
>>
>>34779598
You're a complete wanker mate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.