[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Drumpf supporters here? I'm gonna kick your ass.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: 1486708401253.jpg (432KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1486708401253.jpg
432KB, 750x850px
Any Drumpf supporters here? I'm gonna kick your ass.
>>
File: 1477776177117.jpg (42KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
1477776177117.jpg
42KB, 960x684px
>>34778372
>pulls out phone
>calls ICE

what are you going to do now shitskin
>>
illegal imigrant reporting in im making so much money
shits so cash
>>
I remember in 2015 posting memes on /r9k/ about mexicans trying to get away from Trump

now he's legit deporting them

funny times we live in
>>
>>34778372
kys chicano
>>
If I see one more person wearing their stupid MAGA hat I'm going to knock them out cold.
>>
>tfw the first and only girl I've ever had sex with was my Mexican neighbor after her father let us drink his beer when we were both 16
>>
File: angryjoe-luna.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
angryjoe-luna.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
The gringos need us more than we need them
>>
File: black wrestling guy.jpg (7KB, 343x344px) Image search: [Google]
black wrestling guy.jpg
7KB, 343x344px
>>34778372

>Little manlet mexicans thinking they're gonna kick my ass.

Boy, I'll send your ass straight to hell if you tacos even look at me wrong.
>>
>>34780391
https://youtu.be/xX7BV6rg9qE

this is funny to skim through
>>
If we deport all the Mexcrement who is going to shit in our lettuce ?!
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (47KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
47KB, 500x382px
>>34778372

Wall time mother fucker
>>
>>34780438
Racist detected
Ordinio
>>
>>34778372
Shareblue, please go.
>>
>>34778429
How's life as an illegal?
>>
>>34780489
Drumpfs so pathetic that the can do shit without their beloved daddy and his wall
>>
>>34778372
Why do you even care? It's not like you were planning on scurrying across the border anyway, you were going to squeeze into a shipping crate.
>>
>>34780489
>Wall time mother fucker

Any news on how Mexico is paying for it?
>>
I am a Trump supporter. I do not know of any politicians named "Drumpf." Go back to your home country, wait in line, go through customs, and then kick ass in the United States as much as you like. But only kick people's asses in legal, refereed fights according to the rules of your particular martial arts discipline.
>>
>be illegal
>vote for trump
This is bullshit, why is he betraying me?
>>
>>34780771
Because you're fucking retarded
>>
>>34780798
This wasn't supposed to happen, you shitfuck!

He was memeing about the "send 'em all back to messco" shit. I knew deep inside he wanted to keep redpill illegals like me around cause we're fucking hardcore, but no. He turned jewish and betrayed us, the people who got him into power.

I hope he pulls the knife out of my back as I walk away from the wall.
>>
>>34780724
As I understand it, we will be levying a tax on bank wire transfers to Mexico and charging hefty tariffs on Mexican exports to the United States. This way, Mexico pays for our wall through taxes and also manufacturers who want to sell to the United States will invest in creating US manufacturing jobs instead of creating Mexican manufacturing jobs. Not only can we easily get Mexico to pay for the wall, but also the means by which we will do so will produce additional profit for us on top of the direct tax revenues.
>>
>>34780851
Oh? Last I checked, trespassers inside our country betrayed us by not respecting our laws. We are no longer going to put up with this. Get out, then get in line and go through customs.
>>
>>34780892
For the LAST. FUCKING. TIME. I voted for TRUMP.

I want all the illegal shitbabies OUT except for a small minority of hardcore elite illegals like myself (the ones who voted for Trump). He needs to give us something as reward for winning him the election.
>>
File: mex pepe3.png (60KB, 337x304px) Image search: [Google]
mex pepe3.png
60KB, 337x304px
>be spic
>don't speak spanish
>my neighbors are illegal
>the person who killed my cat is illegal
>I got it all planned out
>I'm going to call ICE when his music is playing and he won't expect a thing
>I'm going to give the officers pictures of the yard and have pics of inside the house from when they were selling it
>tfw making the job very easy for them
Audios faggots, enjoy it while you can
>>
File: 1465436396117.jpg (264KB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1465436396117.jpg
264KB, 1100x1650px
>>34780963
kek

take pictures and make a thread when it happens plz

I love seeing shit like this
>>
It just seems so bizarre to me that people are losing their shit over the idea you shouldn't just be able to walk into another country whenever you please.

It's so fucking weird.
>>
>>34780862
>As I understand it, we will be levying a tax on bank wire transfers to Mexico and charging hefty tariffs on Mexican exports to the United States. This way, Mexico pays for our wall through taxes and also manufacturers who want to sell to the United States will invest in creating US manufacturing jobs instead of creating Mexican manufacturing jobs. Not only can we easily get Mexico to pay for the wall, but also the means by which we will do so will produce additional profit for us on top of the direct tax revenues.

Last I had heard they were going do 20% tariff and then flip flopped.
>>
>>34781031
Agreed. In Europe if you knew someone had entered your country illegally you call the cops on their ass and even if you don't you know everyone else will.
>>
>>34781031

It's because for ages now, people have been told about cultural relativism, that all cultures are similar, and that not a single one is greater than another. This is dogma repeatedly spewed at them for years, so when they are told it's not true, and that another culture is dragging another down, they get upset that what they've been told is shown to be false, they have to keep up the delusions instead of facing the truth.

I mean shit, it's confusing to me as well now that I think about it. Everybody agrees that like approximately 90% of Africa is a hellhole, yet some of them disagree that the cultures are at fault. "No, it's because of white colonism", but yet can't explain why the untouched middle Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, and Jordan are shit. They can't explain why they have so much trouble becoming 1st world countries even with all the knowledge available to them. Fuck, Japan became a modern country like overnight. They literally became a hikikomori country after Tokugawa became the Shogun for approximately TWO centuries, and they were still able to catch up to the West extremely fast.
>>
>>34778372
black-mexican alliance when?
>>
File: 1478497842064.jpg (400KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478497842064.jpg
400KB, 785x757px
>>34778372
I hope your bags are packed, Paco.
>>
Most Mexicans I see are relatively hairless.
>>
>>34781995
What are two of the worst people groups in the world honestly going to do against technology?
There are drones invented manufactured and produced by Whites for the purpose of destroying you people.
>>
File: flaco puppet and homies.jpg (78KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
flaco puppet and homies.jpg
78KB, 900x604px
>>34781995
Never, I don't wanna roll with no fuckin mayates, vato loco
>>
>>34782741

La Raza filth.
>>
>>34778469
trump isn't deporting dick

and mexico isn't going to pay for any wall, anyone who thinks that is a mong
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.