[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it easier to get chicks when you are jacked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: pobrane.jpg (7KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
7KB, 302x167px
Is it easier to get chicks when you are jacked?
>>
Not really.
Don't believe fit's autist's lies.
>>
>>34778179
Not necessarily /fit/, but having a good body as opposed to a shit body is definitely beneficial as fuck. Getting swole also does boost your confidence a lot, it gives you something to feel good about yourself, and that helps a ton. "I managed to achieve this, starting from scratch. I'm a capable person and I can do things."
>>
So what to do then?
>>
The only way women will see how jacked you are is if you go around without a shirt on. I don't know how many circumstances where you could do that without getting in trouble.
>>
normie, I get laid more when Im fit. But I played sports my entire life so Ive never been fat nor skinny
>>
Does it help when I'm in good relations with a few women I mean we are friends but I didn't want anything more?
>>
>>34778179
No, it's not. I got /fit/, but it didn't fix me being an ugly retard.
>>
Way easier. I knew a really nerdy guy who had the body of a quarterback and girls would throw themselves at him when we'd go to a bar. They didn't mind that he was a stuttering autist either.
>>
guys one day i woke up i was totally ripped
now what?
>>
Face, bone structure, and height >>>>>>>>> muscle for getting women
Muscle won't fix small rib cage, narrow clavicle, thin wrists, babyface, etc.
>>
>>34778179
Depends how you look normally

If you're tall and handsome just go for low bodyfat and a bit of muscle, women love that

If you're ugly get ripped and hope that some women are more into muscles than face
>>
>>34778810
This.

Being handsome and un-fit is more attractive than being ugly and fit.
>>
Yes, having a strong and masculine appearance is more attractive to women. I mean, you don't have to be huge but looking healthy and strong is one of the first things women are subconsciously attracted to when they see you. You also release more attractive pheromones when your fit, further aiding in your sex appeal.

It's biology, not a meme. Don't listen to fat autistic virgins for advice on being attractive OP.
>>
>>34778271
You start wearing tank tops.
>>
File: 52312312.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
52312312.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>34778857
>Don't listen to fat autistic virgins for advice on being attractive OP.

Don't rub it in, normal thin.
>>
>LIFT!
>JUST LIFT BRO!

"Lift" is the ultimate buzzword by people who don't know what self improvement/betterment really means, so they just spew this ad nauseam thinking that they're helping.

Most people are just average looking, so if this includes you then you need to work on your personality. That does not mean become a giant faker who talks loud and obnoxious in the hopes of impressing others, it means observe your own social behavior and see what causes you to behave in a way you don't like and let go of trying to forcefully get rid of it. If you're aware of how you're behaving, your behavior won't be mindlessly reactive.
>>
>>34778179

Not if you're still autistic. Modern women have crazy expectations. Which is why when you go on tinder you'll see

>Has to be 6'4
>Has to have a good job
>Must be funny and entertaining
>Big enough penis

Even if you get like 3/4 of the things I just listed, it still isn't enough. Lift for gains and for your mental health, not for bitches. That's a road to disappointment.
>>
>>34778899

If you have the self-discipline and control to lift, you can use that skill in other areas of your life.

now whether or not anons utilize that skill or not is another factor all together, and if they can gather the time and energy to lift, but not be a complete sperg.

well...they just might be spergs
>>
>>34778271
Are you fucking retarded? If you wear a shirt that fits, it shows off your muscles. Not everyone wears a fucking tarp.
>>
>>34778853
This is very true but its better to be ugly and fit than ugly and unfit and if you're handsome and fit you're at least level often even more sexually privileged than roasties.
>>
File: F3.large.jpg (323KB, 704x1280px) Image search: [Google]
F3.large.jpg
323KB, 704x1280px
>>34778179
Maybe, if you use it to improve your shoulder/hip ratio.
Full paper:
>http://www.pnas.org/content/110/17/6925.full

I should point out that this is very artificial and doesn't look at other things that affect attractiveness.

>>34778899
You sound like a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>34778853

being handsome and fit is better than being just handsome

being ugly and fit is better than being just ugly

Are you guys literally just straight up retsrds or something? It's not a debate, it's irrifutable that women find strong masculine men who take care of theirs body considerably more attractive than a man who doesn't
>>
>>34778931
I'm 6'3 but I can honestly say that height doesn't matter. I didn't get laid until I worked on my social skills and confidence. Someone in the 5'7 range can pull the same kind of girls that I do if he does the same. Of course even then you still need to put in the effort, I still need to talk to girls regularly to even get laid weekly
>>
>>34779023
Also:
>deeper red=more attractive
>1=Average attractive
>>
>>34778179
No, you need a functioning brain to persuade people. You can easily be out of shape and be in a relationship, if you're a normie.
>>
It's much easier; I'm pretty big by normie standards but since I started university it's been eye opening how many girls drop spaghetti and comment on your body as a means of trying to flirt with you - I have a gf but I still manage to resist.
>>
>>34778931
>every modern women is exactly the same

No, that's where you're wrong sperg. As long as you're not a manlet with a micropenis your odds of getting a girl are pretty good if you're hideous or autistic
>>
>>34779108
>comment on your body as a means of trying to flirt with you
this is annoying as fuck after a while
"Oh Anon, do you lift?
"Do you work out a lot?"
"How often do you go to the gym?"
"You're pretty swole heheh!!"
SHUT THE FUCK UP I KNOW I HEAR THIS 10 TIMES A DAY

probably same shit that really tall people go through
>>
>>34778810

I agree with this. It's funny how you don't control or can't easily change those things too. Like human's mating selection is so cruel they deliberately judge fairly only those born lucky enough for it.

Being ripped still helps though. If you don't have those things, you probably need to be ripped just to make up for it.
>>
>>34778179
>Is it easier to get chicks when you're hotter

>n-not really no
>no it's a MEME stay a fat piece of shit man I'm telling you
>only money can get chicks
>y-yeah that and being a chad
>>
>>34778179

Yes. Because ugly bodies cause stress in form of anxiety and doubt when thrown into a group of people.

When you get "swole" enough, not even "jacked", you convert a lot of anxiety into pure confidence of the type where you can look at a women and glance eyes while thinking about all the obscene things you'd do to her.
>>
File: rome5.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rome5.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
As someone who was a fat dude until 19 and then worked extremely hard to get /fit
Yes,
now I am still a virgin (not kiss-less anymore) but i could have had sex with women, but i still have anxiety about making that leap. as well, I have very high standards.
but the point here anon, is before /fit women never paid me mind, however after I can see how thirsty of a creature they truly are (which is a turn off for me consequently).
>>
>>34779040
>being ugly and fit is better than being just ugly

This is where you're wrong.
Being "fit" is not going to help if you have an ugly foundation and low potential.
You can't be masculine if you're short, have small bones, a feminine face, and a small dick, no matter how much you lift.
Lifting can only make men that are already attractive even more dominant, it can't redeem a guy that is inferior.
>>
File: dddda.png (227KB, 419x319px) Image search: [Google]
dddda.png
227KB, 419x319px
>lifted
>no gains
>Get medical check up
>Extremely low test ( But apparently not enough to qualify for trt)

What a waste of time
>>
>>34779460

You have to fight for trt. You have to tell the doctor how awful the side-effects of low test are to your everyday cognition and emotions. If he still says no, switch to a different doctor.
>>
having a good body is literally the most important thing when it comes to getting women. good face is the second most important thing.

nothing other than these two factors matters at all.
>>
>>34779460

I think this might be my problem too, I've been lifting since I was 14, granted off and on, but I've never seen significant gains.
>>
>>34779537

I have a doctor in the family who more or less told me I shouldn't bother. No energy to visit clinics to argue with people either
>>
>>34779460

> Minimum of 8 hrs sleep
> Plenty of protein, plenty of healthy fats whilst in a caloric surplus
> Only drinking water & unsweetened tea or coffee
> Vitamin D & Zinc

you probably didn't do one or all of these
>>
>>34780161

Go to a new doctor and say that you can't please your girlfriend anymore because of flagging energy, depression, etc. Say your energy and lust dropped six months ago. Get him to do a TEST test.

Because you primed the doctor, he'll be more willing to give you the TRT.
>>
>>34780161
Go to a TRT clinic, there are doctors who specialize in this and they won't make you fight.
>>
>>34778179
Yes being in shape makes you more attractive

Getting overly jacked is uneccesary for girls and many think it's too much. If you put in the time to actually become jacked it's about you or impressing gym bros not girls

Big muscles are like big tits on a girl. They get your attention and chicks will dig em' but if that's all you have to offer it's not going to work out
>>
>>34778179
No because it won't fix being a social spaz or crippling depression
>>
>>34780220
>>34780161
man what is the reason it's so hard to get TRT

I get that testoterone supplementation has side effects but is the underlying agenda really 'males and hence testoterone is evil and will make you aggressive (not a cuck, as 4channers would like to express themselves))?
>>
>>34780192
It's weird, i have the same problem.
I worked out 3 times a week for 4 years, and i got a little defined, and i was eventually able to squat 100kg (2 plates) HAHAHA THATS FUCKNG BEGINNER TIER.

This was a HUGE improvement for me. I struggled to get this.

I also have erectile dysfunction, im seriously considering getting a checkup.
>>
>>34781467
Whoever said 2 plates was beginner tier is lying lad. It's pretty slow progress for 4 years but most beginners can't even squat 90 pounds.
>>
On the internet it is easier. Just send them a body and and they'd be like
>Oh wow!
Not even jacked here.
>>
>>34778179
idk if it is or not but I ordered some workout shit yesterday so I can get some muscles and not be a tub of lard
>>
>>34782131
This, plus you can use things like angles/lighting to make yourself look bigger
>>
>>34782271
yes but being not autistic is more important
>>
>>34782333
I will never be able to change that, anon.
>>
File: james.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
james.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>34782333
trip confirm
>>
>>34779460
How young are you my dude?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.