[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first learn that you had a life destroyingly small penis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

When did you first learn that you had a life destroyingly small penis?
>>
>>34778177
first fap. instant regret. even without anything to compare it.
>>
>>34778177
By the time I was 16, I just looked down and realized.
It's short AND really bent to the left.
I knew that I would, and never will, have sex.
>>
>>34778177

Is that 5 inches?

You seem to have some pelvic fat, you should try to push the measure tape until you press on the bones, that will give you the real length.
>>
Oddly, my early twenties. I could have sworn I measured an inch higher when I was younger, and while it was no monster cock I was satisfied. Then I measured again when I was older and it was an inch less. Maybe I just measured wrong when I was younger, or I'm recalling something that didn't actually happen, either way I can pinpoint that moment as when my depression really spiralled.
>>
>>34778177
>6.5x5

I'm perfectly content with the size of my penis.
>>
>>34778242
That looks too small to be inches. It looks like 5 cm instead, based off the hand there.
>>
>>34778177
Thats not even a penis senpai, its a boiclit. Its not to late to take HRT and become a trap.
>>
>>34778242
>real length
what you described is exactly the opposite, "real length" is what can get inside the vagina
>>
>>34778920
I'm 8.2 by 7 I'm content as well.
>>
>tfw long dick but it's thin
>>
>>34778177
Time to become a sissy, anon
>>
>>34778177
You're just fat. Lose some weight and that fat pouch in your pelvic region will recede and your cock will look bigger
>>
>>34778242
I'm pretty sure a lot of guys claiming to be 7" do that retarded push to the pelvic bone bullshit
>deluded af
>>
>>34778177
Back in school a girl cupped my junk (without my consent, fucking whore) while I was wearing work pants and told everyone I had a little dick.

It still haunts me to this day
>>
File: yaoi_2.jpg (272KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
yaoi_2.jpg
272KB, 500x706px
>>34778177
I hope all of you realize the problem isn't your dick size. The problem is that you care what a girl thinks about you. Women don't respect men that respect women's opinions.

A girl thinks you have a small dick? Who gives a shit what that whore thinks.
>>
>>34780945

>small objects feel the same as large objects, it's just your attitude
No.
>>
>>34779462
>look
>will be

These are two different things anon OP is obviously too small for any girl, and no weight loss will fix that.
>>
>>34780945
Fuck off you thundercunt. try being berated daily for something you cant help.
Fuck I hate normies.
>>
>>34779214
I'm 12.2 by 8 and I'm content as well.
>>
File: IMG_5844.jpg (57KB, 562x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.jpg
57KB, 562x679px
>>34779857
That's terrible anon...

Origami
>>
>>34778177
>when I learned it was small
well, I always knew I was below average
>life destroyingly small
after my (now ex) gf said she didn't really feel it inside her all that much... and she was a virgin...
>>
>>34780945
As crude as it seems, "Women don't respect men that respect women's opinions" is the ultimate truth.
Now that doesn't mean you treat them like shit, rather choose to assert your dominant views.
>>
>>34778177
I always thought mine was small until one of my classmates told me 15cm is enough. I think I was 17-18 years old.
I always thought 18cm was the average, mine is 16cm. I always was insecure about my dick size.

I never had a chance with girls tho. And not because of my insecurities about my penis size.
>>
>>34779685

No, ignoring the fat around (by "pushing" it away) is the right way. The retarded way it to measure from the bottom, going to the balls/taint area.
>>
Motherfuckers posting two digit sizes in cm thinking they have small dick.
Fook off
>>
>>34779197
>he thinks that when you push your dick all the way into a vagina you magically stop at the base of the shaft
it literally goes all the way in
right to the pubic bone
>>
>>34778177
I live in one of the places with longest penis lenght, and I have an avg one.
I hate this place, up to some extent. But I like muh dik.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.