[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please enlighten me on the life prespective of a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 675535.jpg (206KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
675535.jpg
206KB, 500x368px
Can someone please enlighten me on the life prespective of a normalfag? I just can't wrap my mind around it. Why do normal people think living is a good thing? why do they think bringing life is a good idea? Obviously the life of most people is mundane, tiresome, completely average and meaningless.
Even when I was younger and wasn't depressed it was clear to me that life is generally bad and not worth living. Am I missing something or is everyone living in denial / not telling the truth?
>>
>>34777863
possibly a collective mind thing
people that like life have always been there, and since they have better social skills(I assume) they can get more people into their group
so the "life is good" thought is spread, and people don't think much about it, so it stays there
>>
>>34778026
so people basically don't think for themselves?
How do they live 80 years without doubts regarding this collective thought?
>>
>>34777863
desu its just years of conditioning to fuel da society
>>
>>34778089
consider that "thinking for themselves" is what got us here in this pit of anger, hatred and sadness.
so you gotta admit that, in a sense, it's far better to be in denial and don't think while going on with life.
>>
>>34778198
yeah, but I can't really get how a person can live in denial his whole life, without doubts coming up. I guess most robots were raised with the social conditioning mentioned, until doubts made this world view collapse
>>
Maybe they have doubts, but never talk about them

The normies are strangers to you and you probably don't know anything about them. You just speculate and generalize most of the time, robots, that's not nice
>>
>>34778655
I'm actually around normies quite a lot. but its seems pretty much all "real" issues are taboo and off the table
>>
I'm an autists so I'm speculating, but maybe it's because they don't live in their head. I spend all of my time and social interaction inside my head, while normies are constantly living life and bullshitting with strangers.
>>
determinism, they just happened to end up that way and you happened to end up the way you are.

They'll never be able to understand you , and you don't have to relate to them or be like them either.
>>
Life in and of itself isn't good or bad, however it feels to you is totally dependent on your perception of it. I don't mean if you just start saying "life is good" then it will help, because your current perception is based on how you were conditioned.

When you're young, you don't really have a filter, so you pretty much just take in whatever you're told. For example, a good looking kid would be conditioned to have a lot of self love, so his outlook on life would be positive. If you were told you were no good as a kid, then you'd have a negative outlook on life.

Don't listen to these pessimistic retards on here who think you can't change because you had a bad childhood and think your brain is already "set in stone". Just identify all of your negative thought patterns and see how they're coloring all of your experiences in a negative light like "This day fucking sucks" which is just a perception - see these thoughts play out and stop attaching yourself to them and let them die down at their own pace. Naturally over time you move from chronically negative - sometimes negative - neutral - sometimes positive - positive. Just stop entertaining your own negativity so much and it will leave you.
>>
>>34779122
I've been doing this pretty much and it helped my crippling depression turn into somewhat more moderate. but I think even if I lose all of my depression i will remain anti-natalist and anti-life if only because of the impression which is still left in me, of how hellish life can get
>>
>>34779173
You mean you don't want to have kids? If that's what you mean, that shouldn't matter since some people just don't want to. I hate reading about "it's le biological imperative" "spread muh seed" and all that crap on here too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.