[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no will to live and I still have dreams about friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486754411636.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1486754411636.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
I have no will to live and I still have dreams about friends I used to have 8 years ago, anybody else /empty inside/?
>>
>>34776733
How old are you?

Do you have a job?

Did you fuck up high school/college?
>>
>>34776793
College
I fucked up in middle school, I was doing decent in school but everything else was absolutely fucked up. I stopped talking to my friends the first year and messed up all of my social skills. I can't talk anymore without stuttering and I never really know what to say. There have been tons of situations where I had the possibility of having a good conversation but I just kind of look at them awkwardly and it ends with them just leaving. It has been this way since I was 13.
>>
>>34776910
Well I'm 22 and I started having similar problems around late 17. Started fucking up then.

At least you're in college; just make sure you get your degree and get an ok job. You can be happy if you work hard but don't aim too high.
>>
>>34777106
Did you fuck up the same way I did?
>>
>>34776733

Don't hate yourself. I love you mate, good luck to you.
>>
>>34777106
I started reading Nietzsche then alienated all my friends by being a nervous asshole to everyone (I was mean and angry but anxious).

At the age of 17 this Sri Lankan weird girl (she was cute but VERY weird) started getting really obsessed with me. I freaked out and became convinced a relationship would ruin my a-levels.

I stopped studying hard and almost had a nervous breakdown about school. I ended up doing ok in the exams and going to a pretty good uni.

At uni I had a massive freak out; hated all the posh cunts there; felt like a baby in a sea of grown ups having sex and getting first class marks; eventually my parents came to take me home as I wasn't eating and couldn't take care of myself. Tried the same uni again next year but couldn't hack it (same problems).

Now I live with my parents and am doing a degree at a shit tier university while all the guys I alienated in sixth form are getting first class degrees, internships abroad and cushy jobs.

I want to join the French Foreign legion or kill myself after my degree.
>>
>>34776733
Lol.
Ikr?

Though sometimes im not sure if I dont want love because im incapable or if im incapable becausr I dont want it.

Or just objectively incapable with the attempt to hack/jailbreak my brain into beliveing its a choice ive made or accepted.

Maybe my common initial thought is correct. And I dont know shit about nothing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.