[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do girls feel about alpha dudes scoring at least a dozen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
How do girls feel about alpha dudes scoring at least a dozen girls or more in college?

how would a chick feel if some alpha dude aproach her and she knows he fucked several of her classmates?
>>
>>34775915

Unlike males, it turns females on knowing how valuable a guy is and that everyone wants him. It makes them feel secure.

Guys naturally have a big ego so they don't want to think about women slutting around, they want them to be whores only for them.
>>
>>34775946
t. roastie detected

confirmed
>>
I've slept with at least a dozen girls in college girls think I'm a ho and won't date me but they'll fuck me
>>
>How do girls feel about alpha dudes scoring at least a dozen girls or more in college?
I'm an edgy bitter sperg so I get mad about degeneracy, and worried about public health.
>how would a chick feel if some alpha dude approach her and she knows he fucked several of her classmates?
I would feel terrified that this were some deception to ridicule me, stutter and mutter out a shitty pussy-ass apology/rejection with self deprecatory wording and feel shitty until I started subtly revising the moment bit by bit until I had convinced myself that I had """BTFO"""" Chad.
>>
>>34775915
Girls are very competitive. They'd want to fuck that Chad and try their best to make him only have sex with them
>>
>>34777323
mid tier wife material right here
>>
>>34777323
kek

If he was a muslim would you say "deus vult" and then proceed to remove kebab?
>>
>>34777395
in my autistic imagination, yes.
In real life I would probably piss myself with horror if a Muslim tried to talk to me.
I had one class with a convict turned Muslim who still pimped out his wives, I was so scared I came to class late every day just so I could sit as far away from him as possible.
>>
File: titus.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
titus.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>34777444
god damn, double trips Chek'd

You failed christendom. Eternal shame and damnation upon thee.
>>
>>34777556
>You failed christendom.
It's a good thing that Kek smiles upon me.
>>
File: 1484259716288.jpg (40KB, 512x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484259716288.jpg
40KB, 512x699px
>>34777616
Heathen, turn away from your false god! Digits will not save you from the coming crusade!
>>
>>34777323
You sound like me.

Destroy this world
>>
>>34775915
Girls like when a guy has previous conquests it validates her attraction to you.

Talking about x's or previous hook ups turns girls on senpai

Want a gir to hit on you out a wedding ring on and go to a bar
>>
>>34775915
Girls like it because they never see men as partners to begin with. They don't even care about chad, he's just a status symbol to them. So if other girls want him they rationalize it as having something better, or in other words something other women want. If that weren't the case they'd go for guys that are with values that could be just as attractive or interesting.
>>
>>34775915
they dont care , just as boys dont care about stacies ! so , you do the math !
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.