[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP 2 Months ago i found my sisters dildo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1484599135255.jpg (110KB, 1000x381px) Image search: [Google]
1484599135255.jpg
110KB, 1000x381px
GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP

2 Months ago i found my sisters dildo and after jerking a bit to it i ejaculated on it. Today my sister told us that she is pregnant and she thinks she was raped at a party because she says she is virgin.

What do i do?
>>
>>34775436
nothing. Your sister is clearly a slut that gets shitfaced at parties to the point of passing out. She deserves it
>>
>>34775461
she is 14, it was less of a party and more of a sleepover and the only guy there was her friends brother.
>>
>>34775436
Say absolutely nothing, as far as the world is concerned you never found that dildo and jerked off to it.
>>
>>34775436
Invent a better .
Sperm dries up in about 10-15 minutes
>>
>>34775634
I agree, the best policy is to say absolutely nothing
>>
>>34775500
>she is 14
women start being sluts at younger ages than that nowadays
>the only guy there was her friends brother
well now you know who the father is then
>>
>>34775748
>having 0 reading compregension

He knocked his sister up dumb fuck
>>
>>34775737
Lets do a dna test
Oh oh looks like anon raped her
>>
>>34775634
yeah right, until the kid is born and looks up at him and says "da da?"
>>
nobody will ever understand if you say you jacked off on the dildo, but you can't let that innocent guy go down for rape. say you raped her.
>>
I told my dad, he looked at me in disgust. I dont think he understood why i ejaculated on the dildo. He thinks im some kind of freak now.

He told me not to tell anyone, he is going to make my sister do a DNA test to see if it is my baby. He is a liberal so he might tell her to do an abortion but i dont want him to kill my child.
>>
Why are you inventing this obvious lie?
>>
>>34775714
This. It cannot live outside of human body temperature (96-99 F) for more than a couple minutes. Unless you came on it and she stuck it up her pussy within 10 minutes tops, it's not your baby
>>
>>34775952
Its not a lie, something similar happened to a guy in my highschool when he accidantly slipped in the kitchen and his erect penis entered a girl that had passed out. Obviously he tried to rise up but he get slipping over and over again until he couldnt hold it in any more and had to ejaculate to relieve himself. She ended up pregnant and he was accused of "rape".

I feel for you OP, dont let your father kill your child.
>>
File: jonah.jpg (22KB, 705x442px) Image search: [Google]
jonah.jpg
22KB, 705x442px
>>34775916
This is some lowly bait
>>
>>34775916
>i dont want him to kill my child.
Too bad it's not your child, it's her fetus.
Tell your sister.
Let her have the kid. Be a good dad/uncle.
Marry your sister.
>>
>>34775436
I dont think she would be so stupid as to insert a dirty wet dildo into her thing. If it was dry there is no risk.
She is lying. Some nigga fucked her balls in repeatedly.
And btw, >>> /r/tifu
>>
>>34775766
sperm can't live that long you ignorant nigger faggot cuck fucking kill yourself
>>
>>34776110
fuck you talking about? you're a sperm, how old are you?
>>
sperm doesn't live that long outside the body

your sis is just a whore. all your female relatives are
>>
>>34776832
your dad's a butt slut
>>
>>34775436
>implying it wasnt your moms dildo
i highly doubt a 14 year old would be allowed to buy a dildo
>>
>>34776015
that's the most retarded story I've ever read, did you really believe this crap?
>>
>>34776015
>>34777529
apex primordial kek
>>
>>34776771
Holy Jesus fuck, this is bait. Nobody is this fucking retarded
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.