[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
How long realistically do you think you have to live? Everything I touch turns to shit.
>>
>>34775162
I plan to kms before 21
>>
I'm convinced that I won't live past 30. 21 and I'm already sick of life and I can't find joy in anything. Complete emptyness
>>
>>34775162
Shitpost then
>>
File: 1481499833753.png (61KB, 1000x393px) Image search: [Google]
1481499833753.png
61KB, 1000x393px
i think this year will be my last
>>
>>34775162
when im around 42-46
>>
>>34775203
>>34775210

Lol I'm 24 this year and it feels like yesterday I was 19 and still had hope.
>>
10 years
I just can't picture being alive past 30
It seems too difficult
Even if I'm not depressed
Murders and cat accidents happen all the time
>>
>have a friend
>he has chronic pain that hasn't been diagnosed yet
>lasts 7+hours a day and sometimes he can barely breathe
>can't sleep
>in pain every single day
>eating anything intensifies the pain but it's unbearable even when he doesn't eat
>even drinking water causes pain

i just want it to stop, he's going to kill himself before long i can feel it, he already self harmed a fair bit. he can't get a job or go to school or do anything, he feels like a massive burden as his parents have to pay large amounts to help him, he takes painkillers every week multiple times, usually in double dosage. he's said before that if he lived in a eugenic society like nazi germany, he'd welcome being killed for being inferior because the pain would finally be over

even without the illness he's pretty introverted and has never had a romantic relationship, and is afraid of most people (lives in a high crime area of a city in the US that's like 97% black), hasn't talked to anybody outside his family in years, but he's a nice person and funny, he browses 4chan sometimes too

he lives a healthy lifestyle and doesn't smoke or drink yet has this chronic unknown illness that's killing him, it's depressing and makes me think about the pointlessness and unfair nature of life
>>
No idea how long I have. My heart hurts most of the time, probably due to smoking cigs for 8 years. Getting drunk helps it not hurt. I might die in my sleep, or I could live to be 90.
>>
>>34775490
Is this friend you?
>>
>>34775162
I actually know i'll get colon cancer at the age of 30, and i'm not planning to treat it. So i'll probably shoot myself in the head when it starts to get worse and more painful.
>>
>>34775406
24 too ... turning 25 soon. Every single day i ask myself if this is worth fighting for. And answer is the same for last few years. NOPE. the only thing keeping me alive are drugs
>>
>>34777112
t. chris redfield
>>
>>34777158
? sorry my friend i dont see a connection :( propably coz i am stupid.
>>
>>34775162
I just fucking wish I knew why that girl I was talking to stopped replying. She had more in common with me than any girl I've ever talked to, she seemed interested in continuing to talk and then she just fucking stopped replying.

Now I'm fucking pissed. What did I do? Was I too passive? Should I have been more aggressive/dominant? What the fuck could I have done that would have avoided this? Why would you do this to someone?
>>
>>34777191
It's ok, I have been playing too much re5 lately.
Min 3:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD1FUss0Fk4
>>
File: never happy.jpg (112KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
never happy.jpg
112KB, 1980x1080px
>>34775162
my daily reminder, 21 and I've been trying to kms for the last couple of days and I've been failing even that
>>
>>34777276
holy fak now i understand. Thx anon, gonna bookmark that.
>>
I'm saving for a few years before travelling around the world. It really is my last chance at happiness, if it doesn't work I'll end my life.
>>
Was planning on seeing my friends this year at a con but then they decided to kick me out of their group so I'm stuck alone again. Might off myself this year, the numbness won't go away and I hate seeing them happy without me.
>>
>>34777543
how are you planing to do it?
>>
I'll probably be dead by my early sixties, at most.
>>
Ive had ed for 2 years due to something I and the doctors are not aware of... Im 20 now and I dont think it will get any better
>>
File: sigh.jpg (57KB, 960x830px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
57KB, 960x830px
you all say you'll do it. I said I'd kill myself at 30 when I was 18.

I'm 31 now. you're all like me, too chickenshit to do it with some false hope that it will eventually get better.

see you in 10 years
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.