[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christopher Poole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 7773-300x300.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7773-300x300.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Why did he abandon us? Why does he despise us? Was he always a normie? Was he ever /ourguy/?
>>
he just wanted a nice little corner to discuss weeb stuff without being molested by sa goons but you dudes just shat all over with pizza, politics and other unrelated shit

fuck off faggot
>>
He's a monster.
>>
File: 1137850687666.jpg (113KB, 721x607px) Image search: [Google]
1137850687666.jpg
113KB, 721x607px
>>34775102
He was one of us, but he was fighting a losing battle with the deluge of normies. A battle he knew he couldn't win. And so his little den of lolicon and assorted weeb shit is now filled with """alt-right""" faggots who hate anime and are extremely hostile towards pedos.
>>
>>34775102
Literally who?

This comment is totally original
>>
>>34775395
Moot.

> being this new

Get out faggot
>>
File: noice.jaypeg.jpg.jpeg.jpg (16KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jaypeg.jpg.jpeg.jpg
16KB, 300x240px
his work has called him to other frontiers but he remains with us in spirit.
>>
>>34775102
id totally suck his cock and send the vidya to me ex. yummmiiii
>>
>>34775102
>Why did he abandon us?
because 4chan turned into shit
>>
>>34775102
He was a weeb and wanted a weeb site so did i, been here since around the end of 03 and it sorta turned into something bigger that he didnt ezpect and was stuck with.
He got away from it all because yes hes a normie, but he also wanted a life for himself.
Instead of dealing with the growing cancer ruining his site.
>>
>>34775102
>Why did he abandon us?
Because running 4chan is draining. LEJUN shitters and LOL FAPPENING were getting him trouble with people he didn't want to bother with.
>Why does he despise us?
I don't think moot hates us. He still browses everyday. I think moot hates the fucking faggots that want to militarize 4chan culture and use 4chan as a substitute for identity.
>Was he always a normie? Was he ever /ourguy/?
moots always been social. He mentioned writing letters to his friends as a kid and he created 4chan so that he could have a place to talk about weeb shit with his friends. Plus moots was always down to engage people that recognized him irl. Moot tells the story about meeting a /k/omando in a parking lot to look at his meme gun and saying that a lot of web designers would be weary of strange people who want to show them firearms but moot was just excited to meet someone new.
>>
File: ;_;.png (145KB, 1207x1229px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
145KB, 1207x1229px
Moot will always be /ourgoy/
I don't recognize hiro fully. i'm sure moot put in some sort of fine print that lets him take back 4chan in the event hiro goes full jew on us.....he had to... ;_;
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.