[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teach me how to dress without looking like an autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: cargo shorts.jpg (27KB, 370x402px) Image search: [Google]
cargo shorts.jpg
27KB, 370x402px
teach me how to dress without looking like an autist
>>
buy cloths that fit
and don't have unnecessary shit on said cloths like tons of pockets when you don't carry much, pointless pieces of fabric that hand off, or other weird bullshit

basically, buy normal cloths that fit. it's not hard.
>>
>>34774093
new balance shoes
khaki cargo pants/shorts
golf shirts
occasional folk metal t-shirt
ushanka (fedoras may give the impression of irony and selfawareness)
wallet chain
>>
>>34774120
This. Very good advice.
>>
Don't wear anything that you think of "That would be original/extraordinary/Classy"
>>
Be very attractive.
>>
>>34774189
Tactical boots
Capenter jeans
Plain XXL Walmart tee
Camo MAGA hat
>>
Sweatpants, same jacket you wear everyday = your set robot
>>
>>34774093
>Side part
>Neutral color buttoned shirt
>Neutral color pants or blue jeans, no shorts
>Earth or black shoes or boots, sneakers absolutely prohibited
>>
>>34775141
neutral color jackets?
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 736x1104px
>>34775114
Posting inspo for fits
>>
Buy clothes that actually fit. None of that baggy shit to hide your body or whatever.

Wear decent pants. Properly fitted blue jeans are pretty standard. Chinos are acceptable with a decent collared shirt.

Avoid graphic tees unless they're sports or military related. Especially don't wear pop culture shit in public. Double especially don't wear weeb shit in public. Wear a decent leather belt. Black or brown depends on your shoes and should match.

Avoid wearing trainers/sneakers unless you're working out. There are plenty of casual shoe styles out there that can be worn with almost anything. Make sure they're laced properly. The laces shouldn't touch the ground.

If you're wearing a jacket, it's zipped up halfway or all the way, no in between and no hanging loose. Avoid hoodies or light jackets with hoods in general unless working out or bumming around at home. Avoid leather. Avoid prints. The jacket should be a mutedor neutral color.
>>
>>34774093
how autistic you look depends on what your body is like, OP.
Like, if I dressed the way it is trendy for men to do nowadays I'd probably look bad since I'm not fit like a model
>>
>>34775232
a robot would look like a mega autist wearing that. It only works for him because he's attractive, tan, and slim
>>
>>34774093
first put a human in you, then tell the human to put on a shirt. it might not understand your language so you might have to blow air up its torso to make it feel cold enough to need a shirt. good luck shorty.
>>
File: CIA_look.jpg (86KB, 652x799px) Image search: [Google]
CIA_look.jpg
86KB, 652x799px
This is a big /fa/ outfit for you
>>
File: image.jpg (374KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374KB, 1200x1200px
>>34775232
Basically exudes an aura of masculinity
>>
>>34775272
No that outfit works for absolutely anyone. Fat, skinny, buff, it doesn't matter. Looks normal on anyone.
>>
>>34775298
i can just picture the manly chunks of doo doo pouring out of that stinky butthole.
>>
>>34775301
a fat dude in that outfit would look like a gross southern neckbeard
>>
>>34775319
you're just saying that because your dad wears it and he's a gross fat southern neckbeard.
>>
>>34775291
why is that belt more expensive than everything else
>>
>>34775345
because it costs more money to buy it, sweetie.
>>
>>34775339
basically. That's how I know that outfit isn't good for fat dudes
>>
>>34775365
yeah i.. i know.
>>
>buttoned shirt
>sweater
>dark jeans or just any dark pants, light jeans make you look like an autist 100% of the time

wow congrats op you are literally swimming in pussy now
>>
>>34775232
>>34775298
D A D J E A N S

Wear dark wash or black jeans that are just slightly form fitting but not faggot tight.
>>
>>34774093
The secret is that you will always look like an autist.
>>
>>34776022
Basically this.

Dark or black 511 Levi's are pretty much the only pants I wear
>>
dark jeans, flat soled sneakers, black tshirt under a flannel shirt
tada, you will look like a normo
>>
>>34775345
because retards are willing to pay that much for it
>>
>>34776022
nigga you faggot tight
>>
>>34774093
>>>/fa/

original in every sense of the word
>>
>>34775601
This is correct. Successful fat rich men dress this way on the weekends.

Also, haircut every 2-3 weeks and shave frequently.
>>
>>34776313
look at the WAYWT threads there and you'll see why asking /fa/ for fashion advice is a bad idea
>>
>>34774093
Go to /fa/ and ask about streetwear. Dress like the normie you hate and are jealous of. Wear addidas sneakers, joggers, and a cotton tshirt with no print.
>>
>>34776325
How about you suck my dick every 2-3 weeks and lick my shit hole frequently
>>
>>34775345
Because it's leather and its marketed to wealthy people
>>34776325
I get a haircut every 3-5 months... It's just too stressful telling the barber what I want
>>
>>34776414
Why? Do you want to fuck his teenage son? It shouldn't be stressful to say how you want your hair to the person who hears how people want their hair all day.
>>
File: bane_pizzas.jpg (64KB, 662x513px) Image search: [Google]
bane_pizzas.jpg
64KB, 662x513px
>>34775345

You have to pay a big price if you want to catch the big guy
>>
>>34776460
Look at Mr. Confident Normal over here who doesn't have any social anxiety. Can you tell me how to get a girlfriend? Let me guess, I should just be myself, right?
>>
>>34776640
Honestly I just wanted to say the line about fucking his teenage son. I started shaving my head so I wouldn't have to talk to haircut persons.
>>
don't wear a shirt that is bigger than your jacket/goodie
it will droop below your jacket and make you look retarded or in 7th grade

graphic tees are alright, like a t shirt from a brewery you like with a small emblem on the front, like a logo around your heart area
but no Peter from family guy or angry birds
>>
File: muhautism.jpg (314KB, 1500x1178px) Image search: [Google]
muhautism.jpg
314KB, 1500x1178px
>>34774189
>combat boots
>cargo pants with legs tucked in the boots
>black, olive drab, khaki or navy blue collar shirt
>at colder weathers a pea coat
>fur cap
>leather gloves
with these clothes you will look like an actual autist and not like those fedora wearing poserfags
>>
File: 1396917062282.jpg (45KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
1396917062282.jpg
45KB, 347x346px
>>34775073
pretty much this tee bee h
>>
Look at how video game and anime characters are dressed and try to imitate them. But keep in mind what kind of society they live in, don't go dressed in medieval clothes. But if they live in a modern society, they usually wear pretty cool clothes, and you could learn much from them.
>>
>>34774093
step one: be attractive
step two: don't shop at kohls

Kohls says you gave up before you started.
>>
>>34776753
people openly shit on the floor at kohl's. in the middle of the aisles too, not just like behind the racks.
>>
File: in the pizzaover the sea.jpg (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
in the pizzaover the sea.jpg
1MB, 900x900px
>>34776542
/mu/ did a bunch of these too
>>
>>34775233

hey wtf is wrong with a leather jacket?
>>
>>34774093

Easiest way to to colour co-ordinate. Whatever you buy will match as long as it's in the same palette as everything else.

Blue, White, Black, Beige is the most universal/basic palette, once you get that you can start experimenting by adding in grey, green, red etc.

The darker your skin the brighter colours you can wear, lighter skin=compliments darker colours. Shoes+belt should be the same color (black shoes=black belt), preferably your jacket should match your shoes/belt too

If you wear a tie you either match it your shoes/belt or buy a tie the same colour as your eyes to make them stand out. Also plain shirt goes with patterned tie, patterned shirt matches plain tie NEVER THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (551KB, 1500x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
551KB, 1500x1178px
>>34776684
suggested fit
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.