[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a club tonight for the first time Can someone give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0184.jpg (28KB, 592x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
28KB, 592x423px
Going to a club tonight for the first time

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to dance so I can finally attract a woman and get laid
>>
>>34773812
bounce your shoulders and hips to the music, move your hands around but not autistically. just feel the vibes of the room and follow them, who cares if you look dumb its about having fun
>>
>>34773812
imitate other guys and don't swing your arms around a lot
>>
>>34773812
You'll be alone ?
>>
Just swing your arms and legs to the music, stick to the beat

Try to show """emotion""" through your movements
>>
>>34773812
step 1:go to bar
step 2:say "hey baby I bet you a drink I can dance better than you" until a girl agrees
step 3:go to the dancefloor and show of your moves
step 4:after she is done dancing tell her "wow Ive gotta admit I couldnt keep up with you. so what drink do you want?"
step 5:continue to get the drink but make sure you slip some roofies in
step 6:????
step 7:profit
>>
>>34773812
fuck the cowboys

just loosen up thats all you have to do

STAY LOOSE YALL
>>
>>34773916
Can confirm, has gotten me laid before. Nothin like a hot Cosby.
>>
File: IMG_1973.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1973.gif
2MB, 530x300px
>>34773812
Dap the entire time
>>
You cant

Clubs only exist so normies can take pictures of themselves having "fun".
>>
>>34773812
Just get drunk first or you'll feel like a retard
>>
a quick rundown you say?
>ROTHSCHILDS
>>
>>34773812
Don't think just do. You can't dance and neither can anyone else at the club so who cares. Atmosphere is important, some places I might as well have just gotten up in the rafters and danced and everyone would just think it was funny, most clubs that really isn't ok though.
>>
>>34773812
Drop a sick rinse, boiiiii.
>>
>>34773812
you either can or cant dance. If you have it in you, you'll do fine. If you dont, you'll look like an idiot.
I personally dont have it in me and it saddens me because i think dancing is a pretty fun thing and i wish i was good at it.
>>
just dont go..

i went to a club once and it destroyed my self esteem

everyone will french kiss with everyone , noone cares.

its pure degeneracy

and you will end up having a panic attack.

but since i assume you are a normie like 90% of this board :

just be yourself brah xD
>>
Youtube melbourne shuffle tutorials. It's literally a non stationary running man, the easiest move ever. You'll be cool
>>
>>34773916
>buying girls drinks
>>
>>34773834
Basically this, when you do notice people noticing you (it will happen to everyone) acknowledge it and just groove with it. Incorporating people into a dance guy or girl is what everyone wants, since they'll feel included in something. Basically find a set of moves you can move around the club with and be fun about it
>>
>>34775829
This tho, shots is another thing if you're just lining them up and have extra cash. I like to invite random people in for a shot sometimes even if you don't intend to talk much after or whatever. Obv be tactful and don't seem like a creep just a benevolent partyer
>>
Reload.

Animations.

Originally.
>>
>>34773812
You're not gonna have a good time.
>>
>>34773812
This cracks me up for some reason
>>
>>34773812
look from some bimbo that looks at you , and proceed from there ! if are you "chadish" enough , of course ! otherwise , stay home !
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.