[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From how high does one has to jump in order to ensure death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (178KB, 1065x1065px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178KB, 1065x1065px
From how high does one has to jump in order to ensure death? That's a purely hypothetical question
>>
Pls respond, it's purely hypothetical
>>
File: 1481615531309.png (217KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
1481615531309.png
217KB, 600x470px
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

Personally, I'd go with shotgun mouthwash but I don't have easy access to firearms so the good old rope it is.
>>
>>34773079
The body is extremely resilient and there's cases of falling people reaching terminal velocity and still "surviving" (as a vegetable).

Why don't you go out Taxi style and shoot up some criminals?
>>
>>34773198
Fuck

guncontrol is strict here

fuck i hate this
>>
>>34773079
1 meter. Garaunteed death

>may take a few decades give or take. Use common sense.
>>
>>34773252
not funny, jackass
>>
>>34773393
>Use common sense
>>
>>34773079
I hope you don't kill yourself friend but it would have to be a fall of 150ft+ to ensure death. I really do hope you find a reason to live anon all the robots on r9k are the closest thing I have to friends.
>>
>>34773079
20-100 ft = try to land head first
110-1,000 ft = golden zone
>>
File: t3_5lf380.png (298KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5lf380.png
298KB, 600x800px
My new year's resolution is to kill myself this year! Let's do our best, OP!
>>
>>34773492
how do i know how high i would be
>>
>>34773530
I hope something turns around and life gets better for you guys I hate when people die. inb4 normie 7 year NEET only friend died 7 years ago it sucks when people die your parents will miss you.
>>
>>34773580
Ahah, but I already acted as if I didn't exist to everyone. Since day one, in fact. I never even had a conversation beyond inane bullshit with my mom or brother!

I am absolutely positive no one is going to miss me! My waifu might, but she's unfortunately not real.
>>
this is a purely hypothetical topic
>>
>>34773655
You say that but I'm sure they would feel horrible when you die. I honestly didn't realize how much death can effect people around you until my only friend died.
>>
>>34773814
he'd be dead by then, so why woould he care
>>
>>34773852
I would never wish that pain on my family I guess you have to experience death of someone you care about to understand. I will say though I plan on killing myself as soon as my parents die.
>>
>>34773865
once you are dead, there no 'you' anymore to not wish pain on enything. the universe ceases to exist for you
>>
>>34773878
Exactly but it still exist for other people and I will let you know anyone that does care about you will never be the same.
>>
>>34773941
Yeah but people die, it's the natural order of things. Everyone needs to move on eventually
>>
>>34773941
you still don't understand. the universe has ceased to exist, there's no proof that other people exist beside you, so when you die the whole universe dies with you, ad since no one exists anymore, there's no sufering anymore
>>
>>34773580
>I hope something turns around and life gets better for you guys I hate when people die. inb4 normie 7 year NEET only friend died 7 years ago it sucks when people die your parents will miss you.
Hope things get better for you, anon.
>>
There's no height high enough to ensure death from falling. People have fallen tens of thousands of feet and fully recovered. Buy a helium tank or jump in front of a train.
>>
>>34773145
>>34773248
You can purchase firearms via deep web marketplaces easily enough.
>>
>>34774075
Make sure it's a big one though, at least a .357 if you're going to use a handgun, and stick it in your mouth, not against your temple like they do in the movies that'll only make you go blind.
>>
>>34773941
Well theres a threshold thst must be crossed. There comes a point in a robots life where he looks into himself, and sees that his pain is greater than the regret of leaving family. You cant expect a robot to be subject himself to living because some normie family members want to satiate their ego. Normies say "think of you're loved ones!" But why should we bear the burden of guilt and empathy? Why cant they be empathetic and put away their rose colored glasses? Why must we go "well, i dont want to make people sad" but normies cant go "well, hes suffered enough, let him have his peace. At the end of the day, its his life"

Should hero anon consider others feelings? Of course! But should anon ignore his own? His own pain? Just so some others can feel good and live in bliss? Its a balancing act, leave him to his choice norman.
>>
>>34774141
>norman.
7 years NEET my only friend died 7 years ago I have no contact besides my mom and dad not to mention 2 chronic illnesses and a few mental illnesses but I'm a normie kek. Look I know you're just a depressed teen in college and all but please you know nothing of death and suffering
>>
>>34774312
have you considered the question from your friends point of view, you egotistic narcistic asshole. all you care about is YOU, you know shit about what he was going through fuck you
>>
heiupo
>>
>>34774357
lmao you're a disgusting human being he didn't even kill himself he died fucking dumbass kid don't assume things
>>
File: IMG_20161225_014416.jpg (331KB, 1080x1570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_014416.jpg
331KB, 1080x1570px
Why not start your live anew instead of killing yourself
>>
>>34773079
It isn't about how high you have to jump. It's about how much velocity you need to build.
>>
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

here no there is no reason for these stupid ass attention whore threads
>>
>>34775767
how to build velocity
>>
>>34775794
is cyanied hard to get
>>
>>34774775
there's nothing i want out of life.

althuogh, i'm too much of a pussy to kill myself so i'm just probably going to drop out of life
>>
bumbepronino
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.