[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any legit diagnosed sociopaths/psychopaths on /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11

File: Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg (30KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg
30KB, 600x830px
Are there any legit diagnosed sociopaths/psychopaths on /r9k/?
>>
>>34772445
I was diagnosed in my late teens.
>>
>>34772445
yea but it was in mexico so im not sure if i trust the dudes diagnosis. plus psychology is a meme degree
>>
>>34772461
what's it like? do you really feel no empathy whatsoever?
>>
>>34772521
Truthfully, I feel as if others are objects to be had. In short I never really form meaningful connections with others, I merely manipulate them into attaining what I want then ditch them entirely. I feign most emotions at surface level. Always tend to have backups too.
>>
>>34772569
That sounds pretty comfy.
Is it true sociopaths feel no/little fear?
>>
>>34772445
Shit doesn't exist
Only thing that does exist is antisocial personality disorder
>>
>>34772597
this guy sounds more like a psychopath fyi
>>
>>34772634
Nah, I'm just jealous of psychopaths. I wish I was one, so that I didn't have much fear, and manipulating people sounds like fun.
>>
>>34772597
I'm stoic in nature without anyone to engage me or I them. It's an eerily calm, despite what may be going about in outside stimuli.
>>
The average person is either a sociopath or a psychopath. I've never met someone that wasn't a sociopath. It's extremely common. Empathy/sympathy is a very very very rare trait in humans, maybe even nonexistent.
>>
>>34772714
Do you feel guilt or remorse in any capacity?
>>
>>34772755
Can't say that I ever have or will. I'm set in stone and nothing will fluctuate this. That much I know. There are times when I wonder what it'd be like to feel a vast range of emotions though. But I'm usually preoccupied with thrill seeking activities as is so it's short lived. The thought.
>>
Sociopaths don't exist, psychopaths are common and either in prison, criminals, or in jobs of high power
>>
>>34772445
Most psychopaths look more like John Wayne Gacy than Ted Bundy. Usually they're poor, have a rap-sheet a mile long, and lonely. Nothing to romanticize.
>>
>>34772802
What sort of thrill seeking activities?
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (109KB, 1143x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
109KB, 1143x640px
>>34772741
I'm an incredibly empathetic individual. It's fucking annoying. Sometimes I can't tell if my emotions come from me or others.
>>
>>34772848
Domineering others to the point where they question their own sanity. Making them my playthings, doing illicit substances. The likes.
>>
lacking empathy is a sign of unevolved humans and normies
>>
>>34772569
>>>34772521
>Truthfully, I feel as if others are objects to be had. In short I never really form meaningful connections with others, I merely manipulate them into attaining what I want then ditch them entirely. I feign most emotions at surface level. Always tend to have backups too.
so a regular roastie?
>>
>>34772569
>I merely manipulate them into attaining what I want
What do you want?
>>
reminder that it is only possible to manipulate someone if that person wants to be manipulated by you, and if they don't they can just leave. this means that they have to actually enjoy/like you for it to work, and since these people are on r9k there is no chance of that happening.
>>
>>34772907
I suppose it's pleasure, even if brief. May just be for the reaction they pose afterward.
>>
>>34772872
>Domineering others to the point where they question their own sanity. Making them my playthings, doing illicit substances. The likes.
Hot, be my gf.
>>
>>34772872
Fellow soc, here.
I relate on all of that.
Have you ever killed any animals/Tortured them?
>>
>>34772687
hold on i cant speak for psychopths since i was a diasgnosed sociopath. the two can be radically different and this guy has the traits of a psychopath not a sociopath. as for being jealous i wouldnt be jealous of a sociopath if i was you but i cant say the same for psychopaths as im not one

im >>34772486
>>
>>34772960
As a matter of fact I have. I used to go around as a child patrolling the neighborhood and I happened to stumble upon some sort of mammal and beat it to death with a glove. I also used to tie down reptiles near ants mounds and watch as they dined on 'em.
>>
File: alu1bEp.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
alu1bEp.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
>People are nothing more than a game to me.

>Spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>Get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.

>Some people actually believe l care about them as people but the truth is l only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment
>>
>>34772983
The days. A bird formed a nest in my mailbox when I was around 7. I got a knife and stabbed all the babies to death. Captured another baby bird with my cousin once, he ran off to find it some food and while he was gone I threw it like 40 feet in the sky. It died upon impact with the ground. How's your temper/anger management and what makes you angry?
>>
>>34773010
>I got a knife and stabbed all the babies to death.
why tho

what did the birds do to you
>>
>>34773010
I lash out at the slightest of inconveniences though I do so in a subtle manner as to not arose suspicion. If I'm truly irate, I usually can't contain myself.
>>
>>34773039
I don't know. I can't tell you why. It's just something I wanted to do. think my reasoning at the time was like "Birds don't belong in MY mailbox!" There was a baby bluejay that fell out of it's nest onto my driveway. I crushed it with a rock. I captured over 70 crawfish and crushed them 1 by 1 with a rock as well.
>>
>>34773010
>>34772983
i take it you both were diagnosed as psychopaths or edgelords right?
>>
>>34772987
t. fat lonely "sociopath" basement dweller
>>
>>34773066
Anything I deemed as a comparison to myself invalidating my own image got me boiling mad seemingly out of nowhere. An example: My grandfather told me our neighbor's daughter was doing really well in school and I got extremely angry and ranted about her lack of actual intelligence. ( I don't actually know at all how smart she is but she's a licensed orthodontist now, so.)
>>
>>34773074
Antisocial personality disorder would be the proper diagnosis. That's what I was told when assigned a psychologist.
>>
white people thread? white people thread.
>>
official psychopath and diagnosed schizophrenic here if anyone wants to ama

A few things about me

>diagnosed at 8
>commited my first murder at 13
A guy raped and killed my gf, i killed him
>i feel urges to murder people
Sometimes its like a need, i dont go through with it, but its like my mind screams at me to do it
>>
>>34773105
I'm the other sociopath, do you have a constant stream of violent/murderous thoughts?
>>
>>34773105
yea but if you two were to fall under either of the two realms im almost 100% sure youd bothe be psychopaths and not sociopaths
>>
>>34773128
I often do and they revolve around those I've manipulated.
>>
File: 1486704957745.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486704957745.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>dad asks for 1 teaspoon of sugar in his tea
>add 2
>>
Psychopathy is extremely, extremely common, so anyone claiming to be a psychopath in this thread and thinking they're special or different, are fucking retards.
>>
>>34773148
emmsywemmsy you cray
>>
>tfw INFP
>Complete polar opposite of a sociopath and all that entails
Shit sucks, I wish I could be in the middleground.
>>
>>34773138
I've been considering that as a proper diagnosis myself lately. It seems to match up more but I've always felt that sociopathy was 100% accurate (as have the people around me) I've never actually told many people about my diagnosis but I remember in my psychology class in highschool I did a presentation on sociopathy and multiple approached me saying I behaved as if I were one. Odd.
>>
>>34773166
I don't think that's the point of this thread. It's merely to answer questions people have on the topic. I doubt anyone here is a special snowflake or anything of the sort. Much less care.
>>
>>34773166
That'd just be edgy.
t.Sociopath
I have a "friend" who constantly labels himself as a means of relating to me or trying to feel special. It's increasingly cringe.....
>>
I want to pound a edgy sociopath twink's butthole
>>
>>34773176
did you undergo childhood trauma or are was your childhood mild sauce? how often do you act on impulse? do you ever take into consideration possible consequences? do you know what emotions are like? those are often times what seperates psychopaths and sociopaths
>>
>>34772833
This man knows the truth.
Underrated comment.
>>
>>34773243
I wholeheartedly agree. I don't find this something to be sought after.
>>
>>34773010
Proper ASPD suffers can't feel anger.
Respectfully, I think both of you are pseudo-psychopathic narcissists.
>>
>>34773238
I can't say it was without childhood trauma but all the animal killings happened way prior to any of it. I also wouldn't consider any of it very traumatic though other people may.
>Police SWAT Team kicked in my door and raided my house when I was 9
>Was physically abused (beat up) by my older brother to the point of a panic attack
>Grew up in a house filled with constant screaming and verbal abuse.
Was completely desensitized and unaffected by these things shortly after their happenings. Reading into it now I think it very well may be psychopathy since apparently sociopaths are created by the environment. Mine was pretty damn good when those birdies died.
>>
>>34773288
Uhh, what?

Isn't one of the diagnostic criteria an "inability to control anger"?
>>
>>34773238
I was raped by a family friend when I was younger at a sleepover.
>>
>>34773288
>"Imagine feeling nothing towards anybody else, and never feeling bad about anything you've ever done. Only consider feeling deafened emotion when something directly impacts you. However, Psychopaths do experience, and feel emotions, contrary to popular belief, but it is shallow and deafened. Due to being egocentric they don't see other people as having them, and it is their own feelings that they care about, no one else's."

The famous psychopathic serial killer Ted Bundy freaked out when he realised he would be put to death. Another psychopathic serial killer named Edmund Kemper said he got $#%^ scared after his first kill on a stranger(he had killed his grandparents before that). Ive also watched the man get emotional and sob when talking about his mother which he hated and killed. The thing is these men are different in what makes them trigger. I think the reason for why many people think they have no emotions is because people expect everyone to react in the same way they will. "If a sociopath is able to kill with no remorse he must have no emotions at all" people imagine. Im sure some bad ass sociopaths will cry watching a disney movie, but when it comes to doing what they do best they dont need to feel anything."

In my personal experience I don't generally get angry at all unless triggered by something that appears to be very irrational in most people's eyes.
>>
>>34772987
That sounds like a fun game, can you teach me how to play?
>>
>>34773332
yea psychopath. i take it you dont understand emotions and are not impulsive and understand the consequences before hand but simply choose to ignore them/dont understand them/dont view them seriously. Psychopaths are also generally narcissistic so are you a narcissist?
>>
>>34773376
and the other questions? theres evidence to suggest psychopaths can be products of their nature but are generally genetic
>>
>>34773412
VERY, VERRRRRRRYYYYYY much so.
Consequences are understood at one point in time and completely forgotten about 5 minutes later.
>>
>>34773435
If I feel like doing something I do so, doesn't matter when or where. Consequences aren't generally thought of, and I only comprehend emotions on an academic level otherwise they'd be completely foreign to me.
>>
>>34772445
twisted fucking psychopath

oregano
>>
>>34773451
yea im going on a limb and saying youre a psychopath. as a sociopath myself i generally act on impulse. I have never considered my actions consequences until im already halfway into the act or completely done. ive been getting better though since i learned you can get proper treatment and as a sociopath my treatment will be easier to undergo.

have you considered getting a brain scan? generally psychopaths have a different chemistry than neurologically normal people
>>
Diagnosed by a panel of psychiatrists, im a rare case because genetically i would have had a schizophrenic kind of a mental disease. My grandmother gets institutionalized every month because of violent and/or immoral behavior. At first I was diagnosed as a normal depressive, but then i told the doctor what i hear every day. They did all kinds of tests, MRI, psychological, PET. All signs pointed to the fact that my brain is decaying from the mental anguish and pain.
>>
>>34773478
im going on a limb and saying sociopath. im no psychologist (since frankly i think its kind of a meme degree) so take my word with a grain of salt
>>
>>34773550
I don't have the resources to look into myself anymore, i've found "healing" in just trying to build real relationships with people (1 anyway). Alas, whenever I look into my relationships with others and any of the "good" things I do for people, there's always a selfish reason at the head. I'll just keep on keeping on.
>>
>>34773383
You're funny. Kemper was putting up an act to get sympathy. Bundy just realized he wasn't as intelligent as he thought he'd be.
Sociopaths never learn from past mistakes by themselves, that's why Bundy got so upset. He would have continued the same shit over years just for the thrills and realized this was over.
Thing with you sociopaths and psychopaths is, you're extremely gullible and think you're more intelligent than you are. Someone who knows your traits will have your ass within no time, especially due to your narcissistic features. You'll get convicted one day, don't worry about that.
>>
>>34773588
well good hunting. ive wanted to try cutting off my relations with everyone and trying to live on my own in the forest with dogs and guns.

i also actually was diagnosed as a schizo bc i told my doctor i used to hear voices but my doctor took back the diagnosis. the voices never did leave though. on second thought it might be better not to try living out in the woods by myself
>>
>>34773615
But I didn't type that post, I found it and thought it was a fitting explanation. I myself don't kill people, I don't want to go to jail, but given the opportunity and legal freedom, i'd cut loose. Though I think many people would.
My life itself is very stable/quiet/normal now.
I'm fine with that. I can do what I want.
>>
Cool stories from a family of mentally diseased people.
My grandmother got into her psychotic phases and got 3 men to be her fuckbuddies. They stole every bit of furniture they got from her place when she was drunk of vodka and diazepam. A day later she told us that she told them to do that so that she could be of the mortal bonds of life.
One time she got psychotic and got a bunch of gypsy romanian immigrants to rent her apartment. Luckily she was deemed legally nonresponsible so the cops threw the immigrants off the property. Afterwards she said that she wanted to be raped by them all.
My mom got hallucinations when her BF left her when she didnt give him 20k euros for an apartment. She tried to kill himself many times. I remember holding her down on her bed when I was 12. She said she wanted to kill me and then herself.
I hate humanity.
>>
>>34773630
I couldn't do it. I like hunting and fishing but woods is a no-go zone for me.
>>
>>34773678
well i always liked my dogs and guns. i just dont like living in the fucking city so the best thing for me (and maybe my family and gf) would be for me to go to alaska and live on my own
>>
>>34773736
I live in some quiet, southern, burbs.
I like having business and lots of people nearby, though not necessarily to interact with either.
>>
Almost all people in society are pyschopaths or sociopaths.

I live in fear of other people and I don't let anyone get close, I'm even afraid of small talk and when someone has tried to start it before I've dismissed them and walked off before they can get too familiar.

Familiarity does breed contempt.

It's better that no one knows that I'm NEET, or next thing you know they'll break into where I live, through a brick through your window or just plain up call disablities and complain about me saying i'm fit to work etc.

My sister's ex-husband for example (couldn't avoid knowing him), had been calling up disabilities about me and caused me lots of problems.

I had to go through the whole process of humiliation AGAIN, to keep my neetbux and be evaluated for being mental.

Fuck normies.
>>
File: euph.png (390KB, 555x563px) Image search: [Google]
euph.png
390KB, 555x563px
>>34772445
No, but my depression makes me a ruthless uncaring asshole at times. Other times I'll feel guilty over the stupidest things and cry to Blade Runner, Hotel Rwanda, or even fucking Adam Sandler's Click
>>
File: 1486336883380.jpg (64KB, 562x389px) Image search: [Google]
1486336883380.jpg
64KB, 562x389px
How would / do you sociopaths react when someone realises that you are sociopaths?
>>
>>34773808
i dont, ive always been more of an isolationist
>>
>>34773873
The same way a jew would react to being named
>>
>>34773873
Indifference. Move onward to the next. Simple as that.
>>
>>34774045
And if he tells the next few folks you're a sociopath?
>>
>>34774069
Again, doesn't matter to me. There's always pawns. If sabotaged in one place you quite literally go on toward the next. Doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>34774078
If it cost you your job as well? Still nothing?
>>
>>34774096
Still nothing, anon. Believe me. It's been done before.
>>
File: 1486336831819.png (67KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
1486336831819.png
67KB, 224x219px
>>34774105
Are you telling me American Psycho lied to me, or does that require narcissism as well?
>>
>>34774117
Everyone differs. Though I must admit 'American Psycho' portrayed antisocial personality disorder accurately in most senses. Potentially negating the whole serial killer bit as not all do that but to each their own.
>>
>>34774143
Guess I'll have to ask more people before I set my murder plans in stone. Thanks.
>>
>>34774167
You're very welcome, anon. Anytime.
>>
>>34774143
how would you feel if there were a website that allowed people to contribute to a database of suspected psychopaths that detailed name, appearance, attributes and descriptions of past psychopathic or manipulative behaviors? kind of like a sex offender database but not official.
>>
>>34774278
It's not official. And I still don't have any qualms with it. Something to laugh over.
>>
>>34774278
Something like that would quickly be taken advantage of and abused by people who are spurned by regular people and just want vengeance against them, probably just going to be 99% ex-bfs/gfs that broke up with them and their SO starts thinking they're an evil sociopath and starts slandering with lies
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 168x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 168x191px
>>34773159
You're a monster.
>checking out of grocery line
>clerk asks if I want a receipt
>say no
>I actually wanted it
>>
>>34772569
>I merely manipulate them into attaining what I want then ditch them entirely.

Example? How are we supposed to believe you without a story?
>>
>>34774316
>And I still don't have any qualms with it.
even if it became so popular that every time you "move on" the people you meet (socially, or your potential boss/coworkers) check up on this database and see everyone you fucked over in the past talking about all the silly little tactics you've used to get them to trust you and you can't use those tactics or get close to these people at all?

>>34774337
this is true but moderation exists.
>>
File: 04815209.jpg (72KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
04815209.jpg
72KB, 526x400px
>>34774389
>be me
>be clerk
>chad makes a purchase and tells me to keep the change
>give it to him anyway

S O M E B O D Y S T O P M E
>>
File: 1486745966734-r9k.gif (402KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486745966734-r9k.gif
402KB, 500x354px
>>34772445
Psychopath here. ...you may have noticed me
>>
>>34772445
Why would anyone who even suspects they might be a psychopath go to a doctor? They'll just put you on a list and your rights will he taken away.
>>
>>34774389
>>34774632

Psychopaths desu you both rack empathy
>>
>>34774707
you're not a psychopath tsuki, you're a cutie
>>
>>34774738
there is no list and it doesn't affect your rights. there should be, but your medical history is private and can't be shared or acted upon without your permission (unless you pose an immediate physical threat to yourself or other people).

also, contrary to what edgelords say, not all sociopaths love being sociopaths. their lack of emotional stimulation is probably what forces them to play games with people and seek thrills through dangerous and destructive activities. they're not all sadists either. they're basically empty people and they do whatever they can to feel anything at all. i can understand why someone might want to seek help.
>>
They don't diagnose sociopathy or psychopathy anymore. It's now antisocial personality disorder. See, I only know this because I'm was diagnosed schizoid, and it always upset me that the quiet, apathetic disorder is associated with what most would consider crazy, and the murderous, dangerous disorder sounds more like it should be for people who are like me. Now people think I'm schitzophrenic and dangerous. Fuck ASPD, they ruin everything.
>>
>>34774757
I still doubt whether my entire mission is real, but you guys made me sure :)
>>
>>34772445
I feel bad for them. How awful and empty their lives must be. No color or emotions. Just terrible. Seeing people as objects? How are they supposed to build relationships?
>>
>>34772833
Gacy looked like a neckbeard, but was in fact a respected member of his community.
>>
>>34772445
For any anon interested in psychopaths: read "Gates of Janus" by Ian Brady. Thank me later.
>>
>>34772445
Socio, diagnosed at around 14
>>
A real sociopath/psychopath doesn't care enough about it to get diagnosed. Most of them are smart enough not to be labeled as such because it would only hinder them.
>>
>>34772445
No, I've got the opposite problem

I care too much
>>
>>34776763
not awful at all when emotions are just something that holds you back.
pretty sure theyre capable of having their own unique personalities though
>>
>>34773128
Not him, but I have these yet at the same time I'm capable of empathy
It's like I've got a split personality, I love a woman with passion yet the bloodlust won't leave, it doesn't feel wrong either
>>
>>34778478
Emotions don't just hold you back though, empathy means that another person's happiness is also your own, especially if you've helped them with being happy
It's incredibly rewarding, I wouldn't turn it off even if I could
>>
>>34773073
>Birds don't belong in MY mailbox!
I don't get people like you, clearly you're capable of rational thought, you can't not tell me what you did was done intentionally or on an instinctual level.
>>
>>34778478
>not awful at all when emotions are just something that holds you back
This, I have no empathy or particular interest for other people, but my own anxiety hinders me from just treating people as objects, I'm too self-conscious in that regard, it would be best if I could just throw that away.
>>
>>34774078
>There's always pawns
Most psychopaths/sociopaths don't even have the charisma to pull this off, the whole 'pawn' thing is largely a meme.
>>
File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>>34772741
It really only evolved in white people.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.