[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People often ask why does evil exist. What if life is like a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1439669192121.jpg (54KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1439669192121.jpg
54KB, 1024x678px
People often ask why does evil exist.

What if life is like a book or a movie

Stories typically have have bad people or villains or some type of problem that conflicts with the protagonist's goals because that's how the writer chooses to make it interesting.

What if we are all just pawns in some cosmic writer's story and "free will" is actually an illusion and the writer is dictating what we do all along.

What if we're all like some sort of holographic movie
>>
>>34772187
I'm on the arrogant side, so I consider myself the protagonist
>>
>>34772187
If that's the case then we should hate the writer.
>>
>>34772210
Does that mean that authors who write villains or create suffering in their stories are bad people

Are they like a sadistic god
>>
>>34772225
No because book characters don't exist.
>>
What if our mind makes it's own evil because it needs the conflict. Does that make us hate ourselves? Are we just some pawn in our brains game in the guise of "free will"?
>>
>>34772187
Cold shower is the answer to your question OP, that what's Philosopher say about your idea
>>
>>34772262
What do you mean by cold shower anon
>>
>>34772187
then this thought you're having is not yours, it's either wrong or they want you to think that, to break the 4th wall or something
>>
>>34772187
I've survived 6 near death situations so I think its safe to say I'm the MC.
>>
>>34772276
That's how mental ill was treated in the 19 century.
I don't say you need to be treted like that, yet you need to face relity instead of thinking we're just pawn and you're the only one able to think
>>
File: Cogito ergo D.png (116KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Cogito ergo D.png
116KB, 500x330px
>>34772357
of course you can't let it ruin your life, but you have to assume that is a possibility, there's no evidence that the universe existed before I was born. There's no evidence it's even existing right now.
>>
>>34772402
For sure,we don't have an evidence, we have to deal with reality. We will see or not after our death
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.