[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is abortion associated with feminism ? What do you /R0b0ts/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: abortion.jpg (377KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
377KB, 2000x1000px
Why is abortion associated with feminism ?
What do you /R0b0ts/ think about abortion ?
>>
I'm pro-choice, only because single mothers are criminal factories
>>
>>34771914
Id rather them kill their babies rather than have a child that will grow up with a shitty life
>>
>>34771914
>Why is abortion associated with feminism

Feminists want absolute say over what they can do and are contrarian by nature. This means when someone tells them they can't kill their fetus they instinctively want to. Also, feminists generally have a loose sense of morals and an air of irresponsibility which means they don't want to deal with the result of having unprotected sex.

>What do you /R0b0ts/ think about abortion

It's entirely degenerate.
>>
>>34771914
Make them have the kids. They wanna take the risk they can deal with the results. No need to kill a kid because of the parents poor choices.
>>
If you aren't pro abortion and pro euthanasia you aren't a robot
>>
>>34771914
I am neither pro choice nor pro life. I am pro abortion. All women should be forced to abort.
>>
it's absolutely awful. literally murder for convenience.

it's sadly necessary in modern society though because welfare, programs, etc. raising an unwanted child costs a fuckton lot more (this is also why Trump saying he's saving taxes by defunding PP is bullshit)

in an ideal world women will make smart reproductive choices (lmao) and not just get knocked up every year with chad and tyrone. but that is apparently too much to ask
>>
It's murder. Plain and simple.
>>
>>34771944
>>34771950
OP here

Fck Feminism, I hate those Bitchies, but still, i'm pro abortion.

Let me explain, non of the contraceptions are 100% sprem proof, you still have a tiny tiny chance to get pregnant as a female, and in case of a rape or just accident during a party you might get pregnent.

As a male I had unprotected sex with females, one of them was not taking the contraception pill and was so affraid she would goot pregnent.

For me abortion is right because you cant be left with a child in your arms when you are bearly 18 or so.
>>
>>34771914
Baby killing and women's rights go hand in hand, obviously.
>>
>>34772006
Like Descart said "I think, so I am" A feotus is not self awair, so it would be easy to deduct that it's a fonctioning human yet. (Just like tards)
>>
>>34771914
i have absolutely no respect for people who oppose abortion. there are no valid arguments against it I think.

that said, i also despise women in general and think that any course of action that leads to the need of an abortion is just pure stupidity.
>>
Feminism is anti-family, what better way to stop a family than to kill the children before they can fight back?
>>
Imagine
>You are no longer a virgin fuck
>You have a wife
>You are still beta
>You two want a baby
>She gets pregnent
>You get scared to be a dad and GTFO and dont try to contact her again

Then the female as a fucking baby in her womb.
You cant abort, what the fuck do you do ?
>>
>>34772285
Suck it up and deal with the consequences of letting a beta fuck get you pregnant
>>
>>34772044
Dont look for logic and reason on r9k these autistic spergs are against abortion just because they hate woman and would agree to anything if it had a chance to make their life worse and also because they never fuck anyone so they personaly will never be in a danger to face conquences of impragnanting someone
>>
>>34772451
You are not welcome here, roastie. Don't worry about abortions, no one is fucking you.
>>
Abortion is murder. This is non-negotiable or debatable unless you argue semantics.

Abortion prevents a human life at having a chance.
Abortion is considered feminist because women are ok with mursering their children to avoid responsibility.
>>
>>34772062
a person in a coma isn't either

go on and pull out the life support in the hospital and see what they'll do to you
>>
>>34772451
>destroying an innocent human life
>logic and reason

what the fuck is wrong with you? i feel bad for the kids because their gonna be stuck with some dead-beat whore but at least pay for your irresponsibility.
>>
>>34772044
This isn't a logic reason.
I mean I thought the exact same thing when I was younger.
But that's because it was the bottom line, I didn't want to accept responsibility for my careless actions.

If you are pro choice but don't consider it murder, you are retarded and haven't thought about this long or hard enough to be giving an opinion.

The only people who are respectable pro-choice are those who can admit it's murder and then try to make a case on that.

But then you are still killing babies.
>>
>>34772524
But he once was, a feotus is not and never was, better pull the plug before he becomes self aware.
>>
File: 1486280865104.jpg (64KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
1486280865104.jpg
64KB, 640x669px
I can prove that pro-abortion people are wrong: The woman claims its her body, but if the baby's DNA doesn't 100% match with hers (it can't, we're not asexual) then it's not her body, it's the baby's body. So she can't kill it.
>>
>>34772561
So i assume you are a vegetarian fagg because you wont kill animals right ?

Because foetuses are basicly not even born animals.
>>
If it were for me abortions wouldn't exist, but I'd rather them being legal because I'm also anti welfare and I honestly don't care if children are being born into shit families
>>
>>34771935
This pretty much. I think it's more humane to abort than to bring another being into this shitty world, especially if you can't even take care of it properly.
>>
>>34772619
>So i assume you are a vegetarian fagg because you wont kill animals right

What kind of retard logic is this?
>>
>>34772593
then you'll go to jail

somehow this logic disappears when it comes to babies. did you know destroying eagle eggs can net you jail time? eagle eggs aren't "complete beings" either but they all hold the explicit result of a new life. only a catastrophic event or murder will prevent that.
>>
>>34771935
>>34772646
This all day long !
>>
>>34772619
No, circle of life is fine. I eat all meats and think vegetarian is retarded virtue signalling.

Claiming a fertilized egg isn't a human life is irrelevant because it will be if you let it develop.
It's like saying burning a million dollar lottery ticket is different that burning a million dollars.

You are still losing the money.
>>
>>34772658
>humans are endangered species
>>
>>34772703
Not understanding the logic or point

I'm 100% firm in the belief that pro-choice are just people who haven the considered the other side of the argument/thought about the issue

These people always just parrot words they hear celebretities or psuedoibtellectuals say
>>
>>34772737
>Not understanding the logic or point
that's because your logic makes no sense.
breaking a fertilized chicken egg is no big deal because chicken aren't endangered. Same with humans.
>>
>>34772756
its not a conscious real bird

so it doesn't count.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.