[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a difference between 1 girl fucking 1 boyfriend 100

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is there a difference between 1 girl fucking 1 boyfriend 100 times and 1 girl fucking 100 men 1 time ? Im begining to that women are either pure virgins or used up sluts with no in between.
>>
>>34771493
Second girl is 100 times more likely to have an STD
>>
>>34771493
If she's willing to accept all my faults then I'm willing to accept hers. The problem is women have ridiculous standards and want you to be a millionaire chad 6 foot tall athlete and will next you for the smallest fault, but they get buttmad if you don't accept the fact they're not a virgin.

Every person has preferences. Yes we men have preferences. Yes we might be hypocrites. Get over it.
>>
>>34771493
The first one can (underline the can) imply the girl is actually loyal and good but for some reason she left her ex.
The other is a plain whore.
>>
if a girl was in a committed relationship with her ex, you shouldnt judge her for whatever sexual acts she did with him (unless they were extremely weird/unsettling/gross). theres a difference between having sex with someone because you love them and having sex with someone for the sake of fucking. the first girl definitely views sex as more special and intimate than the second girl. the first girl is a keeper, the second isnt.
>>
>>34771493
Loyalty
More likely free of STDs
>>
Sluts is not just about fucking, it's about fucking every one there is to fuck. There's no wrong with how much fucking you do as long as you only fuck who to fuck, if you fuck everyone that's fuckable, you're fucked up.
>>
>>34771696
"Falling in love" every week with a different person sounds slutty to me.
>>
>>34771759
Didn't imply "falling in love" every week is okay and clearly you can't fall in and out of love in a span of one week.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.