[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to approach somone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Egg-Girl-39.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Egg-Girl-39.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
Today, in a bus, I met the cutest girl ever.
>a bit shorter than me I'm a manlet
>BEAUTIFUL face
Something close to eggirl (picreleted) only with better lips I guess and fluffier hair
>qt fluffy short hair (up to her neck)
>pink coat
>nice skin color
>cute smile
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm gonna try to approach her next I was going to a new psychiatrist, that ended up being aggressive roastie and if this continues like this I'm gonna be sent to a ward if I meet her. But how? I approached a girl only once in a middle school yes, I failed. I never met someone that cute, even online. I know this place is filled with normies so HELP ME SHIT9K.
Btw, she was wearing a backpack, so she's probably in high school (legal here).
>>
>>34771424
1. be chad
2. there is no step two
>>
>>34771424
Say hi, then say whatever is one your mind.

If you want to say some stupid anime line, say it.
What matters most is that you say it confidently and wholeheartedly.

It is not the content that matters, it is the soul and emotion behind the content.

If she rejects you it doesn't matter, move on.
>>
sry anon, if you are white then there's no chance, they only like black men now.
>>
>>34771459
So, confidence.
In other words be alpha.
I actually manage this sometimes because I'm so fucked up. But what next? Lets say I get her social media/number/some other shit, what next? Should I take her somewhere or something?

>>34771519
Sorry, my country is majority white.
>>
She was TOO CUTE!
I'm hugging my pillow while thinking about her now.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>34771424
>I know this place is filled with normies so HELP ME SHIT9K.

this is the reason why sometimes I want to leave this place 4ever.
I could never stand all those normies that come into our board trying to hurt our feelings and wreck our fragile character.
>>
What makes you think you'll run into her again? Just don't try and get on her schedule man that could look creepy
>>
>>34771531
>In other words be alpha.
Uhh no, not alpha.
Confidence means you are COMFORTABLE with who you are and you are ok expressing it to other people.
Confidence doesn't mean alpha.

>>34771531
>But what next? Lets say I get her social media/number/some other shit, what next? Should I take her somewhere or something?

Whenever you number close, you tell the girl a PLAN that you would do the next day. Do NOT say date. Say 'you and me will go for coffee tomorrow' or anything similar.

Now it doesn't actually matter what you do the next day. The point of telling her a plan is to make her anticipate being with you the next day.

You go out with her, and do your shit. Make her laugh, make her cry. Make her qualify herself. Kiss her.
If you want to go into a relationship with her go ahead. But don't take it seriously until she starts cooking for you and respecting you as a man.
>>
>>34772224
That's actually the reason that I left this place. It has become b tier shitposting threads, normies complaining about stuff and autists cyclejerking same shit, over and over again.
Just came back to post about this, because I don't know any other place that I can ask something like this.

>>34772438
I go there all the time. It's just that I need to get lucky and meet her again.

>>34772590
I'm gonna kill myself if she says no
>>
>>34772879
>I'm gonna kill myself if she says no
Instead of doing that, move on and approach the next girl.

Eventually a girl will say YES
>>
>>34772934
but it wont be THIS girl
>>
>>34772934
Or I'll become the next Dan Cilley
>>
>>34773127

I can already tell you it probably won't work out.

Read this CAREFULLY.

You have the deadly disease called oneitis.
This affliction is where someone is so infatuated and mesmerized by a girl that they literally think their happiness depends completely on getting them.

Do NOT continue like this. You must stop immediately.

When you have oneitis for a girl, you are putting the girl on a pedestal.
If the girl is on a pedestal, she is more valuable than you.

Now let me ask you anon: Do you want to hang out with homeless people?
I'd assume not. They have no value. They are lower than you. You look down on them and turn your head.

That is what the girl will feel if you put her on a pedestal. You are just the begger trying to take money from her.

Don't think of her as anything special. She is just a girl. There are 3 billion of the in the world.

Treat her as your equal. If she rejects you, it doesn't matter because you are a good person regardless.

You HAVE to understand this. Girls aren't a fucking diamond. Girls are human beings with desires, preferences and expectations. If you treat her like a diamond, you will never get her.
>>
>>34771459
>>>34771424 (OP)
>Say hi, then say whatever is on your mind.
h-hi please have sex with me
will work 100%
>>
>>34773127
oh no stacy rejected me better kill myself :(((
you're no better than a roastie that think she's depressed because chad rejected her.
>>
>>34773407
No, it won't.
Especially if you say it like an autistic sperg.

If you say it confidently, the girl will be much less offended.
Some girls will forgive it and laugh it off as a joke.

But really it isn't even realistic that this would be on your mind when you say hi to a girl.
In reality you would be nervous as fuck (if you aren't experienced), and you would probably be trying to think of some cheesy compliments.
>>
>>34773423
It's not about the rejection itself. The rejection will be the last drop. I am actually going to kill myself, rejection just gonna quicken stuff.
>>
Put benis in bagina bek
>>
File: image_2.png (817KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
817KB, 1280x717px
>>34773339
Teach me more, Chad-senpai
>>
>>34775097
If you WANT to learn go to /fit/ and look at the pickup thread.
>>
>>34775231
That's just (you) spamming your videos.
>>
>>34775988
The point of general is to provide all information needed.

If you want me to teach you stuff tell me what you want to know about along with some of your own thoughts on the subject.
>>
>>34771424
OP, don't say that you "met" a girl when you just stared at her on your bus ride. Anyway, you missed your chance and you'll never see her again. Have a good one.
>>
>>34773339
PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS WISE ANON IGNORE THE REST
>>
>>34771424
Fuck all this advice. Just show her your dick next time you meet her.
>>
>>34771424
She probably has a bf
They all have bfs
>>
>>34771424
Ask if it's okay to sit next to her in the first place..?
Then just try to make some small talk, like where are you heading and such.
Good luck and best of wishes Anon, also remember to take everything in this place with a few grains of salt.
>>
>>34773339
but I do hang out with homeless people.
because I am homeless you normie fuck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.