[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU /R9K/!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Listen, /r9k/, you cunts! You held me back with your shit advice and low self-esteem attitudes.

You can either stay here and waste away whatever shitty life you have left in you, or you can improve your fucking life!

>muh be urself bro
Then stay here and rot away, cunt!

There's nothing here but misery.

The reason you're all fucked up is because you have piss poor habits! If you want something in life, just fucking do it. Stop planning and being a cunt!

I begin extra training tomorrow, away from you sorry cunts. I am working hard to improve my life, and I'm already noticing the results. I'm 22, so I have plenty of time and a great life ahead of me.

Fuck you, cunts!

/r9k/ = shittiest board ever.
>>
>It's a "teenager wants to give life advice and feels he's being cool" episode
>>
File: 1486539528916.jpg (111KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486539528916.jpg
111KB, 900x1200px
>>34771010
Wow.....really....get's your noggin joggin
>>
I'm pretty successful.

I'm still miserable.

Some people aren't meant to be happy.
>>
Can you give me a guide or something?
I literally don't know how to interact with people, let alone girls.
>>
>>34771165
Anon not OP but you have to take it slow. Don't expect that you will just go out and make friends and shit like that. You have to take it slow. Take baby steps. Like look up for hobbies online that has a large community and that take you outdoors. Like Hiking, there are Hiking groups anon that you can join. Join a book club where you read a book and discuss on it. Go to a home or an orphanage and volunteer. That'll help you in socializing and pick up skills on how to talk to people. I know reddit is a meme here but do check out reddit.com/r/socialskills and ask there.

Nothing happens in a moment anon and it will take time. What I want you to do is keep faith in yourself and believe in yourself.The beginning is the hardest and you might fail, but keep on trying and you'll surely be able to do it anon. You'll improve with practice. Best of luck!
>>
>>34771010
>22
O B S O L E T E

Everyone has had sex well over 2000 times at your age with multiple people and did everything sex and relations have to offer. Why should they listen to you now?
>>
>>34771291

I've already had sex, you stupid cunt. I'm not like you! You low-life, low self-esteem cunt! Take some action for once in your life!
>>
>>34771010
Does your name start with a d?
You sound like my friend.
Originalamimimi
>>
File: 1485992735385.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485992735385.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>>34771375
Then you're a normie faggot who should leave. Your words don't help us because you're not one of us. Now fuck off cancer normie.
>>
>>34771375
>comes to r9k acting as a messenger of logic and reasoning >expects to change the board with his empty words
>generalizing the population of r9k
>not knowing that we've heard this bullshit hundreds of times before
>>
>>34771419
>>34771423

This is why you cunts will never have a better life! You refuse to pull the fucking trigger and do something to better your lives! Stay with low self-esteem, then, you stupid cunts. Let the regrets pile up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.