[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't girls interested in cool shit like science fiction,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1667902.jpg (40KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
1667902.jpg
40KB, 600x364px
Why aren't girls interested in cool shit like science fiction, aircraft, tanks, cars, astronomy archery, smithery and stuff like that femanons?

Women are fucking gay gay and boring, no wonder fucking you is the only thing men can do with you.
>>
>>34770952
That all sounds dumb as fuck and typical vapid guy shit. Stop acting supremist over your shit taste.
>>
>>34770952
You sound like a nerd virgin.
>>
>>34770968

>astronomy
>Dumb as fuck

kden.
>>
>>34770952
>astronomy archery

I don't know if i can fire an arrow that far anon
>>
I'm interested in artistic metal fabrication. Not sure if there's a word for it.
>>
>>34770952
You sound like you're five.
>hey anon what are you interested in?
>cars
>anything else?
>tanks
>okay?
>I also like aircrafts
Smithery is pretty cool though.
>>
>>34770952
Most women only like things that are popular and make them look good (and normal) for liking them. They're vapid and vain.

If you find a girl who's genuinely into the same weird shit as you, lock her down.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (73KB, 630x1120px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
73KB, 630x1120px
>>34771049
>I don't know if i can fire an arrow that far anon

start lifting then bitch
>>
>>34770952
I feel the same way. Most young chicks I know don't know more than hanging out with friends, clubbing, being addicted to social media and being a fuckdoll. That's pretty sad desu. I will start doing Judo this summer and I am going to uni soon, maybe there I will find somebody I have something to talk about with. The average chick really isn't much more than a warm hole.
>>
File: a9e.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
a9e.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>Women are fucking gay
>>
>>34771455
nice dubs, also this is the most accurate post.
>>
>>34771455
>The average chick really isn't much more than a warm hole.
and this is the kind of outlook that will ensure you remain a bitter foreveralone neckbeard
>>
>>34771546
you are not welcome here, roastie

be gone
>>
>>34771553
I'm not even a roastie. I'm just not a bitter cancerous fuck wallowing in self pity, although not too long ago I was
>>
>>34771455
Uni is just as bad. There's been a few girls I've met that do things outside of school, but for 99%, it's fashion, shopping, and their part-time job. Their part-time job they got for having a vagina.

The one's that do have anything interesting are usually in a relationship already, or have sworn off kids or even really spending time with men.

Prepare to hear constantly some girl bitching about her abusive ex, or how Chad is going to dump the girl he's been fucking.
>>
I'm interested in most of those things, and I'm a chick. However, the average male isn't really interested in those things. Men aren't particularly more interesting than women. Men and women are individuals, so it's pretty unfair to have a generalized opinion on them. When I've spoken to men (including normalfag ones) and ask them what their hobbies are, they usually just say shit like "vidya, drinking, eating" sometimes reading or writing, but I like reading and writing, too. Some men are interesting, some aren't. Some women are interesting, some aren't. This isn't some immature contest of who has the best hobbies, because it's all subjective, anyway.
>>
>>34771546
>and this is the kind of outlook that will ensure you remain a bitter foreveralone neckbeard
You are projecting.
>>
>>34771607
You sound nice. Where are you from?
>>
>>34771546
You're proving his point

>"you're just a warm hole"
>"haha yeah but not for you because I'm offended by someone pointing out the obvious"
>>
>>34771607
True, normies (male) here in Germany don't have other interests than football and fifa. That's why I am pretty lucky to have friends I share a lot of interests with.
But you can't deny that my post >>34771455 is pretty accurate for most women.
>>
File: abandoned-barracks-spain_03.jpg (141KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned-barracks-spain_03.jpg
141KB, 500x334px
>tfw no urban exploration gf

fuck that feel honestly
>>
>>34771546
so the only thing you have to argue with, is your sopping vagina?
jesus christ stupid woman, just prove his point more
>>
>>34771648
Except I'm not because I'm not a bitter foreveralone neckbeard.

>>34771666
>>34771718
You're arguing against a woman who only exists in your head.
>>
>>34770994
nerd virgins are my favourite type of betas

if you're a NEET you might as well obtain useful knowledge since you're not out getting pussy, however if you're confined to the beta life and instead waste that time to cry on 4chan about it and not being productive then you're the literal scum of earth and deserve a katana to the asshole
>>
>>34771933
>Except I'm not because I'm not a bitter foreveralone neckbeard.
Nor am I, now move on.
>>
>>34771949
>waste that time to cry on 4chan about it and not being productive

I can do both I'm very smart bby :^]
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.