[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

75% of women fuck betas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: neckbeards btfo.png (60KB, 651x553px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeards btfo.png
60KB, 651x553px
75% of women can't orgasm from vaginal penetration alone.

Which means that 75% of women fuck betas.

What's your excuse, anon?
>>
>>34770613
Why do you think that means they fuck betas?

They still prefer chads attention.
>>
>>34770613
Are you implying that I'm not a beta because I haven't touched a woman?
>>
>>34770629
There's nothing biological that makes precisely 25% of women able to experience orgasm from penis in vagina, other than their looks. It's only logical that the top 25% of women attract the majority of Chads.
>>
>>34770613
Im not sure i understand the correlation
>>
>>34770659
75% of women fuck average or below average-looking men. They can't orgasm with these men from PIV alone because they aren't Chad.
>>
>>34770657
It's only logical if your logic is fallacious.
>>
>>34770641

X amount of women fuck betas =/= all betas, anon
>>
>>34770613
Just because they can't orgasm from vaginal doesn't mean that they don't orgasm from oral.

100% of women fuck alpha. 25% of those alphas make her cum from vaginal. The rest of the 75% of alphas make her cum from oral.
>>
It couldn't possibly be relate to the fact that there's barely any nerve endings in the vagina, right?
>>
>>34770732
>100% of women fuck alpha
not true

>>34770742
Chad makes those nerve endings come out.
>>
>>34770657
Maybe their cunts are broken, so they can't orgasm from them.
>>
>>34770657
But anon, if only 25% of girls can orgasm through sex then they won't just go for chads. They're the nymphos who look for more stuff because sometimes the weird, quiet guy is a freak in bed.

The 75% want something out of it. They want status, money, attention, etc. And they'll go after chad.
>>
File: indexc.jpg (13KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
indexc.jpg
13KB, 209x241px
What does it mean if a woman orgasms from anal penetration?
>>
>>34770800
75% settle down

>>34770812
it means that she's a girl (male)
>>
>>34770812
That she's marriage material.
>>
>>34770812
What does it mean if a woman orgasms from playing with her nipples?
What does it mean if a woman orgasms from getting her ass spanked?
What does it mean if a woman orgasms from getting her toes sucked?
What does it mean if a woman orgasms from Chad breathing down her neck?
What does it mean if a woman orgasms from having lewd thoughts?

It means the female orgasm happens in the brain, not the genitals.
>>
>>34770849
it happens cos that brain is stimulated from the nerve endings in her respective limbs you cuck

id like to see a roastie orgasm if shes paralyzed from the neck down
>>
>>34770837
If she's letting you fuck her in the ass before you're married, she's not marriage material.
>>
It doesn't matter. Whether the woman orgasms is irrelevant for the purpose of procreation.
>>
>>34770902
>muslims aren't marriage material
>>
>>34770872
Give her certain drugs and she will.
>>
>>34770950
>give her neurostimulants that compensate for the lack of stimulation from her limbs
>haha checkm8

kys
>>
>>34770981
There is no need to be upset because you were wrong.
>>
>>34770613
>the percentage of women who experience orgasm during rape is higher than that

Really makes me think.
>>
>>34771064
preach those stats, fambuka

post them
>>
The female orgasm serves no actual biological purpose and only exists as a remnant of the male orgasm so it really doesnt matter. You can even ask women if they care and they dont because why woukd they? An orgasm to a woman means nothing, its just a way of saying that she reached a lot of pleasure but it has no fixed definition or real biological effect. So what they consider to be an "orgasm" will vary wildly among women simply because they define it differently, because it doesnt really exist.
>>
>>34770849

>female
>brain

lmao
>>
>>34771133
>female orgasm
>doesnt really exist
Ayy lmao.
>>
Please stop obsessing over Chad's. Yes they exist, no they are not the only ones capable of giving women orgasms, and yes it's all in your head. Take this logic outside of R9k and even Chad's would think your crazy.
>>
@34771225
>trying 2 bait me with level 1 spelling errors bait and classical reverse-r9k
>>
>>34770613
You have it completely flipped around.
Women fuck Chads who never have to develop the skill to pleasure their partner because they don't NEED to.

This is actually a pretty popular meme that comes up a lot in movies, but bad sex won't stop a roastie from wanting the honor and status of being one of Chad's fuckhole for a week.
>>
>>34771721
You new to 4chan? Don't know how to direct reply? Now that's some next level autism.
>>
That means 75% of women haven't had a cock long enough to reach the posterior fornix. My gf thought she couldn't have vaginal orgasms because she'd only had average ones before. Now she cums every time within a couple minutes, and ususally 2 more times by the time I'm done.
>>
>>34771910
How big are you?

This comment is not original
>>
>>34771977
8 and 1/4 inches.

Oregon trail
>>
>>34772001
Hope I'm this lucky in my next life.
>>
>>34770613
how exactly do they figure this out? did they have sex with every women to exist in the last 80 years? no? then it's all fun assumptions then.
>>
>>34772076
I'll be immortal on earth when I get my three degrees. Bodhicuck BTFO
>>
File: 1481118560134.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1481118560134.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
@34771861
>mad cos he didn't get a (You)
you can't get any more greedy than that
>>
>>34771133
The orgasm causes her muscles to spasm and acts as a suction for any sperm deposited, an express lane to the uterus reserved for only the best genetic material.
Before you start typing your faggoty rebuttal of course women still get pregnant if they don't cum from intercourse. But you notice with those couples they tend to "try" for a while.
This adaptation ensures that if she's in a situation with multiple partners she has a better chance of not being saddled with weak offspring.
>>
>>34772267
>powerblast a girl's clit while fucking
>she orgasms
>my lower tier genes get on the express Chad highway
Really makes me think
how fucking retarded your theory is
>>
>>34772267
If God is so smart, then why didn't He (assuming his gender) make the female only capable of orgasming when sperm hit the walls of her vagina?

That would make more women crave cum inside of them, which increases the likelihood of impregnation. The mechanism wouldn't be that difficult to make - just give them a subtype of sperm allergy which releases orgasmic waves in her brain.
>>
File: Genes are everything.png (154KB, 1360x804px) Image search: [Google]
Genes are everything.png
154KB, 1360x804px
>>34770613
they still want the DNA from the most masculine men because orgasms help sperm with fertilization and they only want to have sex with the most masculine men during ovulation. If you get a gf she is going to cheat on you to get the better dna outside the relationshit. this is scientific fact.
>>
The girl I fuck still has an orgasm even if she isn't rubbing herself. It seems like it helps when you slam hard and your groin claps against her
>>
>>34772580
>be manlet
>low test so more loyal
AHAHA manlets can't stop being BTFO
>>
File: 1440252950552.jpg (36KB, 438x499px) Image search: [Google]
1440252950552.jpg
36KB, 438x499px
>tfw can make my gf cum from vaginal penetration but I usually cum too quick

Not sure how to feel. I made her cum twice when I lasted really long once, but usually I'm lucky if I last long enough for her to have one.
>>
>>34771064
well that makes sense because rapists appear very masculine because you have to over power the female first,take a huge risk and you have be very aggressive. this sexual reproductive strategy is still inefficient because you rape her and she is not going to take care of your offspring.
>>
>>34772580
nothing wrong with this it's called human nature. trying being a better human being if you want to be treated the best.
>>
>>34772642
manlets are more likely to be sweeter and more loyal.
>>
File: 1480730422350.jpg (57KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1480730422350.jpg
57KB, 361x691px
>>34772675
Please get off my board, there's plenty of places for you to be a normie, so just do it somewhere else. please.
>>
>>34772823
nothing wrong with this until you are raising a kid that is not yours or paying child support from a kid that is not yours because you trusted your gf not to cheat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3010327/I-went-without-electricity-days-didn-t-eat-Fury-man-forced-pay-child-support-13-years-girl-s-never-met-despite-DNA-test-proving-s-not-his.html
>>
>>34772823
you try your best to be a better lad
she prefers to get her head caved in by chad
>>
>>34772318
The intelligence to observe, bend and subvert nature is important and valuable in a hack the system kind of way, up until this smart monkey civilization collapses and it's no holds barred competition with chad monkeys who end up killing you and your weak seed anyway
>>
>>34770613
>no matter what size the man's penis
why robots can't understand the truth. It's all in the for women. In the end the reliable man wins no matter what
>>
>tfw small penis
>still can give leg-shaking orgasms
Most dudes don't know how to fuck.
>>
File: physical-differences.jpg (149KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
physical-differences.jpg
149KB, 990x743px
>>34773989
just a daily reminder that bonobos become weak and dumb because they let women control them. chimpanzees are strong and smart because they are smart enough not to be control by their women. Chimpanzee have no problem killing the bonobos in a fight and taking their resources/females. Society today is ruled by women because they have sexual power and political power over men because the majority of voters are women. really makes you think
>>
>>34772352
The game isn't made for everyone to win dumbass. A woman only gas a set amount of eggs, each pregnancy is risky and often fatal, it's in the woman's interest to maximize her chances that her genes will pass on through healthy offspring, hence developing a mechanism for prioritizing the sperm of a fit mate, what you're proposing would have doomed humanity
>>
Caring about female pleasure is an inherently beta thing.
>>
>>34774297
You failed to consider the fact that 100% of women don't consider sub 8/10 males as humans and will not sleep with them.
>>
>>34774209
Society is ruled by a select few smart male monkeys who use and manipulate females to proxy control the rest of the monkeys on this rock. Really makes me think you don't have a clue.
>>
>>34774363
Exaggerated hyperbole aside, I don't deny what you are saying, society has made it easy for women to be more selective, after all, the average city roastie has access to a number of desirable mates her ancestors would never have dreamed of. But like all supranormal stimuli it has had serious consequences. In small dunbar numbered societies everyone gets to fuck.
>>
>>34770872
People do orgasm when they're paralyzed, but they don't feel it. For instance, a man can ejaculate even if he broke his neck but he won't even know he did.
>>
They are frigid bitches
>>
>>34770613
If dick size and Chadliness aren't the key then what is?
>>
>>34773989
Chads are the First to be killed by the group

We are not cats and neither bend to womyn leaders.

SHARE THE WOMEN OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE BETAS
>>
>>34770679
My wife cums from my dick and I'm a fat manlet.

She doesn't fake, I don't try to make her cum, most times she does, sometimes she doesn't.

She also has a higher sex drive than me, always grabbing my ass and dick when she walks passed me.
>>
>>34775975
she made a thread about you calling you a tiny-dicked fat NEET
>>
>>34775975
how big are you? no homo

there is no need for this original requirement anymore since everyone easily dodges it
>>
>>34770613
That just means the Chads they are fucking are either incompetent or don't give a fuck. Heavily leaning towards the latter.
>>
>>34770929
They aren't if you believe in Jesus.
>>
>>34776019
I'm a sysadmin, so not neet, also I already have a BS in information systems and do a lot of work related training. So I actually am the opposite of neet (Not in Education Employment or Training)
>>34776028
5'8" 250 lbs and I lift often, so 315 deadlift, 275 squat, 200 bench press.

Very broad shoulders, I've been compared to being built like a bulldog or a fantasy dwarf
>>
>>34770613
Yeah

Why do you think in ever society humans have ever made there is violent oppression of women's natural instincts

Why do you think they are told to act modestly, told to stay virgins till marriage shamed for chasing Chad etc.

Female sexuality is destructive to civilization
>>
>>34770732
>oral

I only eat chicks or when I'm drunk and for like 20 seconds
>>
>>34776770
How I love eating pussy desu unless it tastes like coins
>>
>>34770800
The female orgasm is 80% in her head

Because of hypergammy most men are simply not attractive to women and thus they cannot orgasm
>>
>>34776784
I got some tough news for you anon
>>
>>34776722
(((yoooooou))) hoooo
>>
>a bunch of retards speculating about the implications of a dubious statistic

feels like home Tbh
>>
File: tumblr_oi3clfWl7H1r8hcy6o1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi3clfWl7H1r8hcy6o1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x319px
This is the minimum penis size needed to please a woman in 2017.
>>
File: 1485722184668.png (1MB, 979x551px) Image search: [Google]
1485722184668.png
1MB, 979x551px
I can't tell if this thread is merely pretending to be retarded, or there really does exist a large population of people that deny biology and reality because it conflicts with their headcanon.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.