[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to get into a serious relationship online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 250922501611871.jpg (9KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
250922501611871.jpg
9KB, 300x194px
Why is it so hard to get into a serious relationship online

all the qts i meet talk to me once or twice, then ignore all my messages
>>
You need to set up an account on real dating sites or tinder. Then when a girl shows interest, meet up with her right away before she loses interest and moves on.
>>
because women get 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 messages every zeptosecond from other thirsty men
>>
>>34770462
real dating sites make me dick, especially tinder

>>34770468
i'm not thristy tho
>>
>>34770446
Because you have to ask for their number and move it to texting, then to calls.
>>
>>34770486
would this work? I thought skype was an all-in-one platform
>>
>>34770446
>>34770486
Also learn where you fail, what message ticked them off and remind yourself not to do that next time.A good way, keep the good stuff and apply it to the next girl. This way you get better at talking to them senpai.
>>
>>34770506
it's never just a message they stop reply to tho

i'll just message them one day and they won't message back
>>
>>34770501
Haven't you seen tinder stuff? They ask for numbers usually. Like think for yourself here, people here talk anonymously, get their kiks and skypes, then moving to numbers is the ideal step isn't it? It should look like that you're progressing and interested in them, also if you keep on skype, that means you only have access to them when they're online, but if they trust you with their numbers, they think you're comfy enough to talk with them everytime and anytime.
>>
Why do you feel the need to be in a serious relationship?
>>
>>34770523
Because you didn't made your move faster senpai. You have to be fast here. A day or two in the age of internet is like months, where each day number of chads hit on them and message them. That's why get their numbers. Perhaps they stop replying because some other guys got their number on 1st chat and they're busy talking to them? Have you thought like that?
>>
>>34770501
Skype isn't cool, anon. Try snapchat. That's what the normies like. Show off by pulling silly faces and using lots of emoticons. She'll respond by sending slutty-not-slutty pics back to you.

Or just wait until WW3. It's right around the corner. The dating game will change during that. There won't be one.
>>
>>34770523
See this too senpai.>>34770565 You have to keep progressing here. Like skype is basically for anons here, snapchat and numbers are kinda personal. You have to be in their trust circle, ask for their snapchats or digits next time. Maybe you'll fail because you moved too fast, but with practice it'll eventually get better. Talk to some girls first who you don't have interest in for practice. So that you can know what to do senpai.
>>
>>34770523
Senpai I told you what I usually know but it's basically blind leading blind here. I am also a 23yo khv. What usually worked for me was trying to be witty and improving my banter after being rejected by 100s of chicks.Learning what worked and what not worked, and when I was able to hold the conversation, and the girl saw me as a friend, it was easier to talk to them, like taking about life and stuff like that. Also don't go excessive on flirting. It come as cringy as I was told. One girl told me I was trying to hard and let it happen organically. But this was how it usually progressed. chat sites/apps -> skype/kik -> number/facebook. Eventually with practice, you'll learn what to say and what not to say and when to make your move. Try to ask for number when you're about to end the chat. If they're interested in you, they'll give it to you. Best of luck senpai.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.