[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots with gynecomastia/man boobs/moobs/bitch tits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Any other robots with gynecomastia/man boobs/moobs/bitch tits?
>>
Yes.

I have them.
Not nearly as bad as your picture though.
>>
>>34769935
Yes, it fueled most of my insecurity growing up, I've had chances to have sex with women but I was too insecure about my body to get undressed in front of them
>>
Yess 22 virgin because of this. Kinda hard to feel good about yourself when your source of anxiety is always with you. Big fu to all the doctors who said that it will go by puberty. Now i have to pay 5k to get rid of my mantit. Anyway to al lthe robots with this hang in there itll get better (i hope).
>>
>>34769935
i don't think it's breast tissue since mine are hollow behind the nipples, but they still fuckin infuriate me
>>
Bench Press and Boxing can fix that issue
>>
>>34769935
Just raise your testosterone and your man boobs will start shrinking

There's natural ways to do it with food
>>
>>34770370
No it cant. Gyno is not fat its breast tissue and gland. You cant lose the breast tissue without surgery. You can shrink the gland tho with drugs but once the breast tissue is there you cant do shit about it.
>>
>>34770398
Maybe if its fat but then its not gynecomastia. Gyno = surgery or antiestrogen drugs if you treat it early. After that itll stay with you. I was 510 140 and my chest was smaller but i still had the gland there.
>>
>>34769935
yep. i had a consult in sept and I'm getting surgery in May. my gyno is very severe so im gonna get nipple grafts and have two big scars. better than having moobs though.
>>
>>34769935
>be middle school
>have man boobs
>all the Chads used to go up to me and kind scoop by moob and yell "bean scoop"
>now I'm here
>>
>>34769935
I have them. I'm not overweight though. If anything I'm underweight.
>>
I've had it since puberty. Lost weight and they're still there. I'm on my way to being ripped and they will still be there in the end.
>>
I have man tits but they are going away as i lose weight, just work out
>>
>>34772238

I've been lifting for years and they're still there.
I wasn't even that fat, at max maybe 220 at 6'2"
>>
>>34769935
Protip: Most people who think they have "gyno" are just FAT. It's literally just tit fat.
>>
>>34772324
220 is still high, 160 is when you see the difference.
>>
>>34769935
Nature's way to tell you to become the trap
>>
>>34773115
160 at 6'2" is wire thin.
>>
>>34773089
No I have literal breast tissue. I know this because I can feel the lump thing plus I'm only 107 pounds.
>>
>>34773187
Bullshit, I'm 6''2 and about 158. Still could drop another 10 pounds till I'm as thin as I need to be.
>>
>>34773324
You may be bulimic. Please see a doctor.
>>
>>34769935
why even bother doing anything when you have body like this?
>>
>>34773377
No, I rarely throw up, maybe once every few months and that only happens when I get too drunk. I wish to be thinner for aesthetic reasons, had a small modeling gig a while ago andbut I want to get into the business. I can either get buff and work for streetwear fashion brands or get skinny and try for high fashion.
>>
>>34773501
Ahh, makes sense. As long as you're smart about it, carry on.
>>
>>34773800
Thanks senpai. To all the gyno bros in here: We're all gonna make it. I had tits until I turned about 18, puberty started late for me but now they are nearly invisible.
>>
>>34773859
I stunted my puberty with chronic opiate abuse in my mid to late teens. Been clean for years and still nothing.
>>
>>34773900
Same goes for most drugs, sadly.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.