[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 469.jpg (37KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
37KB, 489x499px
>take a Benzo
>Message that girl on facebook who you have been looking at for over a year
>tell her you want to take her out
>tell her not to wear high heels because your not the tallest
>Go drive over to her house and get her
>take her for dinner

then you get yourself a relationship m8

feelsgoodman
>>
>>34769177
hows that benzo addiction treatin ya?
because they fucking crispy fry you
>>
>>34769195
>letting a drug control you

I can't stand weak bitches like you. You ruin LSD and cocaine for all of us.
>>
>>34769195
I actually think its a lot better to be addicted to benzos than alcohol which to me were the only 2 things that worked for me.
>>
>>34769209
dunno man took em a few times and now i have huge holes in my memory
>>34769208
>trying to control something that's meant for to make you lose control.
My boy.
>>
>>34769177

You forgot the most important part.
>be attractive
>>
>>34769195
there are just too many retards who buy/take overdosed shit (so like 2mg+ a day for a long time)
i took 0.5mg/day for a month or so which unless you have built up a tolerance is more than enough to make you calm. i quit a week ago because i dont want to get addicted
benzo is only dangerous because if youre addicted and suddenly stop you can give from seizures. but its hard to get addicted
>>
>>34769209
I dunno about that. Benzo withdrawl is fucking HELL.
>>
File: stopawoo.png (307KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
stopawoo.png
307KB, 900x900px
Stop pushing life destroying jew pills you fucking shill.
>>
Can these wonderpills be aquired legally?
>>
>>34769421
>it's hard to get addicted
I'd say it's pretty easy if you have access to them. Benzos are insidious, they don't really give a recreational high like other addictive substances so it's easy to just keep popping them daily and just viewing them as something that helps you function, but not being afflicted by anxiety in any situation is a very very nice thing to be able to experience and the potential to become dependent on them because of that is quite high, and once you become dependent on benzos you're on a slippery slope to become addicted.
>>
>>34769500
I generally take 3 a week. I'm terrified of the withdrawal more than anything. Quitting smoking was rough, quitting opioids was pretty easy, but benzo withdrawal puts the fear in me.
>>
File: 1486709879026.png (50KB, 767x862px) Image search: [Google]
1486709879026.png
50KB, 767x862px
>tfw was taking 12-16mg of xanax a day for upwards of 6 months at 1 point

aint never been the same, aint never will
>>
>>34769535
I think as long as you're mindful that the risk is there, and take preventative measures (i.e. breaks) then you should be good. The problem is that people lose sight of the fact that benzos are really fucking addictive, or they think it won't happen to them.

>>34769609
Why? Recreational use or just fucked up tolerance? I've never tried xanax but heard it can be euphoric. I don't really understand the whole recreational side to benzos, I've only had etizolam and diazepam though and they just made me sleepy as fuck. Nowadays I only keep them on hand in order to mitigate psychedelic crises.
>>
>>34769719
>Recreational use or just fucked up tolerance?

mixture of both but benzos were my life for about 4 years. couldn't live without em and I didn't even realize until after I finally got off them just how fucked up they are
>>
>>34769748
>I didn't even realize until after I finally got off them just how fucked up they are
This was the worst part about the "protracted withdrawal" or whatever you want to call that nightmare.
The better I got, the more my mental state degraded because I realized the shithole state I had slid into and rationalized.
It gets better month over month, year over year... kinda.
>>
>>34769748
Yeah, benzos can definitely creep into your life and take control without you realising. It never happened to me but I know people with whom it has. Glad you managed to break free from them anon.
>>
>asking someone out on facebook like that

no you are a little shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.