[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the REAL beta uprising.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: beta uprising.jpg (130KB, 665x415px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising.jpg
130KB, 665x415px
This is the REAL beta uprising.
>>
>>34769071
>post pic saying 92% of left wingers are still living at home with parents and unemployed on a board full of NEET's

We're all beta's in a different way.
>>
>>34769214
no shit

orifuckingoli
>>
>activists
Which basically means anyone who makes liberal shitposts on the internet and went along to protests to impress girls
>>
>>34769071
are you calling me left you fucking whore
>>
Not surprising, they want that free gibsmedat
>>
>>34769071
Is anyone honestly surprised? The Left is the political ideology for losers. Redistribution of wealth, acceptance of degenerate and embarassing lifestyles, shaming of successful individuals, taking care of the collective over promoting self sufficiency of the individual. It is literally the political spectrum of real life salt. Living in the government's(mummys) basement, rather than moving out and taking care of yourself
>>
>>34769071
A wise man once said "the left's ideas only work as long as they have the right's money to spend"
>>
>>34770180
>losers
That's certainly quantitative
>>
>>34770302
Another wise man once said, "if you're not a liberal when you're young you have no heart, and if you're not conservative when your older you have no brain".
>>
>>34770164
Fucking Germans, always looking for a handout.
>>
>>34769071
That's because the housing market in Berlin is fucked up beyond repair.

Furthermore most of them are university students, so not full on neets.
>>
if those leftists would have to take on an apprenticeship they wouldnt be leftists anymore since the schools/companies are overrun with legit third worlders
>>
>>34770332
That's completely unrelated and only true in a romantic sense, but okay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.