[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that most women don't shower daily?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: toohot.webm (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
toohot.webm
485KB, 1280x720px
Is it true that most women don't shower daily?
>>
>>34768274
I mean im from this board so I guess that wouldn't be "most women" the same way men from this board wouldn't be most men.

However I showered 2 days ago and that was the first time for about 12-15 days. It's pretty revolting desu.
>>
my sister doesn't
>>
You don't have to shower every day, every second is enough.
>>
Showering daily is bad for your hair and skin!
>>
>>34768274
gf showers almost daily but some days she's too lazy, so it's more like five to six times a week for her
>>
>>34768347
>>34768346

So OP, the answer is no.
>>
>>34768347
You got a source for that?

I shower every night before bed if I worked that day. If not I'll skip a shower that day. If I have more days straight off work I'll shower every other day.
>>
>>34768274
I shower every day, unless I masturbate. Then I have to shower again.
>>
>>34768381
Because you work up a sweat or because it leaves you wreaking of pussy?
>>
>>34768358
You ever sniff her cunt after she hasn't showered for several days?
>>
>>34768406
Both, I make a lot of juice. Enough that if I don't close my legs when I get up, it drips. It's not squirt (read: piss), before anyone asks.
>>
>>34768423
That's hot as fuck. I'd love to have a gf that drenched me with her wetness and her scent when we got it on. Though it's probably just inconvenient for you.
>>
>>34768274
I shower thrice a week
>>
>>34768346
Showering every second would use a lot of water
>>
>>34768450
I hope my future bf is like you and appreciates it. It smells sweet, almost? It's not that inconvenient, I like playing with it, and I can clench pretty hard anyway.
>>
>>34768372
You can google it, I thought it to be almost common knowledge by now.
It dries it out removing natural oils and nutrients
>>
>>34768423
This is literally my fetish. Overly wet pussies is patrician-tier pussies of the highest class. Even a fully roastie pussy would be fine if it dripped like this.

tfw a fembot I met recently sent me pictures of her overly wet pussy after masturbating
>>
>>34768518
Depends on the shampoo and soap you use. Gotta use the natural shit. For shampoo and conditioner I buy sulfate-free and dove (1/4th lotion) for soap. also helps to moisturize with lotion after a shower. My skin is soft and smooth as fuck. and my hair looks and is healthy
>>
If you shit daily you should shower daily.
>>
File: image.png (243KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243KB, 1200x975px
>>34768381
>>34768406
>>34768423
>>34768450
>>34768505
>>34768531
enjoy drinking chad's cum, cucks.
>>
>>34768555
>implying I shit daily
>>
>>34768531
I was so turned on today that my puss was drooling out before I even got off. Outie pussies must get pretty messy, I can keep it in for the most part.

Have you guys done the deed yet? Did you need lube?
>>
>>34768635
Please, anon. I'm at work and I need no erections.

We live very far apart, she only sent me pictures online. Hopefully one day I get to visit her, even if just to fuck. I've been with another girl who was almost this wet though in the past. She'd start leaking if she got too wet, but not literally dripping like I'd prefer. I never needed any lube with her.
>>
>>34768372
Staying in hot showers can fuck up your skin even more if you have eczema or dermatitis.

>t. eczema and dermatitis fag
>>
>>34768739
What does it do specifically?
I have ex and derma on my hand only
>>
>>34768346
>t. Vinegary cunt
>>
>>34768274
most humans dont.
you shower twice is enough.
>>
>>34768739
Okay? So don't take hot showers.

Next question.
>>
>>34768801
like what >>34768518 mostly said

it just dries out the skin really badly and removes most of the oils your body naturally produces.

>>34768842
can't have them too cold either. it's generally length of time in you have to worry about.
>>
>>34768635
Literally my fetish. It disappoints me so much that I've never got to see just how wet a girl's pussy can get.
>>
>>34768859
How long are your showers m8? It takes me 10 mins at most. Most of the type is spent letting the shampoo and conditioner work itself in my hair.
>>
>>34768274
I hope not, I want to lick some hairy sweaty cheesy pussy
>>
>>34768880
>type
I meant time.
>>
File: indegfdgdfx.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
indegfdgdfx.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I simply love this showering daily meme

It's just lovely

how fuckin normal do you have to be to actually wake up at 6am and shower and prepare for work for the rest of your life?
>>
>>34768842
showers without rinsing and pulling the dead skin. is a waste of water.
>>
>>3476885
>I buy pure alkaline potassium salts of fatty acid pure soap
>completely dissolves oils and somewhat corrosive
>still have smooth ass skin
Feels good, man
>>
>>34768904
i think i would actually prefer to be crucified like Jesus was instead of waking 6am daily and taking a shower
>>
>>34768880
10 - 15 minutes. It mostly takes me that long because I have work at 5AM most mornings and the extra time is me trying to wake up so early.

Also I just found out a while back that apparently people that take longer showers are lonely because the warm water substitutes as emotional warmth.
>>
>>34768962
I take long showers because my apartment has bad heating and it's 20 Freedomdegrees outside. My shower is the warmest place to be and I know that as soon as I get out I'm gonna freeze.
>>
>>34768904
>doesn't shower before bed every day
this is what I don't understand. does everyone ITT just have a greasy silhouette in their comforter? do they go to bed with swamp ass?
>>
I shower every second day, sometimes less if im not leaving my house.

I'm a boy btw
>>
>people who only shower every second or third day

how do you guys do it? I'm always showering daily and paranoid that if I don't I'll smell bad.

If I'm not working at all or leaving the house, I probably might skip it for that day but every other time where I need to go out I have to.
>>
>>34768982
Different anon. I literally can't sleep with the workday sweat stuck to my body so I absolutely shower at night I don't give a bed hair in the morning since I wear a hat all day at work. So I just piss, eat some breakfast, take a shit, brush teeth, get dressed, go to work.

>>34768962
5am is death. Work starts at 9am for me so I'm blessed as fuck for that.
>>
>>34769026
Does a neet smell bad if no one is around to smell him?
>>
>>34769040
Yes because I can still smell it.
>>
>>34768889
shit, I meant I hope so. I want to lick some pussy clean.
>>
>>34768372
>>34768347
using soap/shampoo/conditioner etc every day is bad for you. your body and hair need their natural oils.

its fine to shower every day, but every other day should be just rinsing off and getting out, while other days is soap/shampoo.
>>
if i'm regularly leaving the house, yeah i shower everyday. if i'm not leaving the house, every other day. (sometimes i don't shower for a week or so, but this only happens when i get very depressed/don't leave my room).
>>
>>34769135
oh hey it's me.

does your hair get super oily to the point that it looks like it's wet?
>>
Holy fuck, this board. Holy fuck. Is this why you hate normies? Because it's easier to look out than to realize how disgusting you are?

Yes, OP, most women shower daily. Most humans shower daily. Even asking that question is just... what the actual fuck?
>>
>>34769026
it's bad for the hair and skin, that's why i avoid it, otherwise i'd do it everyday because my hair looks a million times better after a shower
>>
>>34769163
You don't have to wash your hair every time you shower. I only wash my hair like twice a month, the correct amount depends on how oily your hair is. If your skin is having trouble then just apply lotion/vaseline after you towel off
>>
>>34769261
God, your scalp must smell like absolute dog shit.
>>
>>34769271
No my hair doesn't smell. Do you not properly wash your hair or something? I'm not sure why you would think waiting two weeks to shampoo would make your hair stink unless you're like a fountain of disgusting oils or something.
>>
>>34769289
You probably don't get oily hair as quickly as I do. I haven't left my house in 3 weeks (recovering from an injury) and I didn't shower for 4 days and that was enough to have my hair oily as fuck and smelling kind of weird. I haven't even slightly sweated or done anything worthy of being called exercise besides walking to the bathroom.

I scrub the shampoo in and I make sure it spreads through all of my scalp and every end of my hair. I wash the rest of myself and then I massage conditioner into my hair and do that for 2 minutes or so and then rinse my hair off.

It take's 3 days before it starts smelling weird and then 4 before it's noticeably oily.
>>
>>34768556
What the fuck? Originally and on the moon.
>>
>>34769150
did you not read the thread redditfag?
>>
>>34768274
You don't have to shower every day to be clean and smell nice. Also you have no idea how long drying long hair takes.
>>
>>34769324
Yes like I was saying the correct period depends on your hair and your scalp. Some people need to shampoo daily. Most do not though, and since shampoo is bad for your hair you should do it as little as you can get away with. In your case unfortunately that means probably at least every other day, since it should never be smelling bad unless you go way too long.
>>
my skin and hair gets really oily and greasy. if I don't shower every morning and scrub my skin raw with shower gel it's unbearable
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.